Smith Imports

Smith Imports

2965 S. Third St., Memphis, TN 38109

Used 888-291-9489

High Quality Low Prices Since 1985

Best car buying experience we have ever had!

by from Collierville, TN |

Mr Smith and our sales person Tris were very friendly, courteous and professional. We left there feeling like we got a really good deal. Don't let the location keep you from visiting. You're getting a great deal because you're not helping them pay for a million dollar showroom. We got top dollar for our trade in and we loved the no hassle no haggle approach. No one followed us around.When we needed help we got it. You can be in and out of there in 30 minutes. Best car buying experience we have ever had!

April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so pleased you had a great experience and appreciate your business. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Tris

Positive Car Buying Experience

by from Kansas City |

I recently purchased a 2009 E350 from Smith Imports. I found Smith based on a recommendation from a neighbor. The car I eventually purchased was priced competitively versus similar makes and models in the area where I live. I committed to deposit on the vehicle prior to seeing the car in person. I had never done this before with the car and was a little nervous. However, the car was in great condition and the photos proved to be a great representation of the car condition. Prior to making the deposit, I have mentioned to Smith that I would be traveling around 7 hours to pick up the car. At that point they were open and honest about a few cosmetic chips on the bumper which proved to be very minor in nature. I appreciated Smith's honestly with respect to this issue and also the no haggle competitive pricing they had furnished on their website. I highly recommend potential car buyers to utilize Smith in their next car buying experience. Based on my experience there is little to be concerned about with a remote purchase and I believe Smith's pricing is very competitive based on my research. Thanks again Smith, especially Jim for answering all my questions before making a trip down for my recent purchase.

easy purchase at a very fair price.

by from Germantown, TN |

Very fairly priced Mercedes and the easiest auto purchase ever. I have been recommending this dealer to my friends.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for the review. So glad you are happy with your purchase.

2011 lexus 460 base Gold

by from Jackson,MS |

I was very satisfied with their sales. Our car drives nice. I would highly recommend everyone to do business there.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and hope we will see you again.

Best Deal Around

by from Brunswick, Georgia |

I was looking to replace my wife's 2007 E-350 but could not find a deal anywhere within my budget. Smith Imports not only had vehicles within my budget, they have clean CARFAX late model vehicles. My salesman Rick was super knowledgeable, had excellent customer services skills, and was no nonsense. I was given a fair trade-in price and he was straight up with pricing. I was very impressed with their showroom vehicles. I felt like a kid in a candy store but managed to settle on a beautiful 2012 E-350 with an AMG trim kit. That is something I would not have been able to afford at the other dealers. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Andy Smith and his crew.

March 6, 2015

Thanks for the very kind words and for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and hope we will see you again.

Got me a great deal

by from Little Rock, AR |

Just bought a used BMW 335i, and the experience couldn't have gone any better. Feel like I got a tremendous price on the vehicle, and then, when a couple of minor issues surfaced upon my inspection of the car, they were quick to go the full 9 yards and fix those items. I was blown away by the customer service! Will use them again for my next vehicle.

March 3, 2015

I am glad everything went as well as you stated! Please let us know if we can help with anything else - and thank you for your business!!

Purchase of E350

by from Hernando, MS |

I purchased an E350 today and these are probably the best people I have every worked with in purchasing a vehicle. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I will be making future purchases with Smith Imports.

March 3, 2015

Very happy to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for the review, and thank you for your business!!

Completely Satisfied customer

by from Ripley, TN |

The purchase of my Toyota Sequoia was easy and hassle-free. This is not a typical car dealership where they follow you around as you try to browse. These guys are friendly and there to support or help when we asked. No "hovering" , no hassle, and we got a great deal on our vehicle. We will shop here again in years to come.

March 3, 2015

Thanks for the review! We work hard to keep our overhead low so that we can keep our prices low and give you the best value for your dollar. Enjoy your new car, and thank you for your business!!

Great people with a quality product

by from Memphis Tennessee |

These guys make car buying a pleasant event. They don't need to pressure because the quality and inventory sells itself. And when I say inventory, they have a lot. Thanks Andy, it was a pleasure doing business with you guys.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about us here at Smith Imports! We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs and thank you so much for your patronage! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future! :) Many thanks, Andy Smith

Quality/First Class Service

by from Arlington, TN |

We purchased SLK350 in which my wife fell in love with. I was very impressed with the inventory which included fairly new/used luxury vehicles. I have bought many vehicles in my lifetime, but have never experienced the customer service I received from Paula (Sales), Rick (Finance), and even the owner was very customer service friendly. I did not feel like I normally felt when I drove off the lot after purchasing a vehicle, no buyers remorse or felt as if I was cheated. I highly recommend Smith Imports to anyone looking to purchase a luxury vehicle. I will definately buy my next vehicle from Smith Imports.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. It always pleases us to know that a customer leaves our dealership feeling happy and satisfied. I enjoyed working with you and your wife and hope you have many happy hours in the SLK.

Never a better car buying experience period

by from Arlington, TN |

Today I bought my first Mercedes from Smith Imports. I have never been treated so well... they let me "hang out" in the car I chose for as long as I wanted .I played with all the gadgets.. moved all the knobs... I asked all the "girl" questions and was treated with the utmost respect. It was a relaxed atmosphere, almost like being at a family gathering. Grant West, the "salesman" that helped me, was beyond excellent! He was fun, informative and I almost felt like I was hanging with my kid brother. I kind of feel like calling Grant a "salesman" is more of an underhanded remark. He is a true asset to this company... a delightful guy and smart as a whip! The financing was flawless.. painless. How many can say that about buying an automobile? Rick in financing was quick, painless and enjoyable. Do yourself a favor.. if you are looking for a top quality automobile with a flawless buying experience... start with Smith Imports. This is where your search will end too. I promise

November 5, 2014

Mrs. Haymon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kinds words about me and all of us here at Smith Imports. I am so glad that you found the exact color of car that you wanted too! We agree that it is not the Mercedes-Benz deemed "Lunar Blue" rather "Ole Miss Home Jersey Blue." :) Make sure you get a red pin stripe put down the side! All of us appreciate your zeal and positive energy! Please let me or anyone here in the Smith Imports Service Department let us know how we can assist you in the future, and feel free to write or call me at any time with maintenance and operation questions. We are lucky to count you as one of our customers, Mrs. Haymon, and I look forward to keeping up with you! Drive the wheels off that C250! Warm regards, Grant West