Loganville Ford

3460 Hwy 78, Loganville, GA 30052

New 888-903-6238
Used 888-861-6567
Service 888-690-0696

Get free enrollment into Owner Advantage Rewards and watch your rewards grow! Ask rep for further details!

My purchase experience...

by from Loganville, GA |

Awesome job by Michael L. and all the staff there at Loganville Ford. I used their on-line purchase application. They got me credit when my CR was not the greatest and the payment was right in my desired budget. The car was in excellent shape. My Daughter and I love it. This is Customer Service deserving an "A+".

Always Great service

by from Grayson, Ga |

Everyone is always very professional and friendly and they get the work done in a timely manner

Great service department

by from Loganville ,Ga |

2015 Escape I went for my first oil change and the staff is very courteous and efficient! I was in and out in under 40 minutes on a Saturday! I will definitely be back!

Oil Change

by from Grayson, GA |

I had an overall good experience. The service advisor was very friendly which I appreciated. My only area of concern was that I had a 7:00 am appointment and my vehicle was not taken back for service until approximately 7:40 am. That was forty minutes wasted in my view and there was only one other vehicle that came in at 7:00 am with me so I don't understand the delay. The checkout process was efficient and friendly again which I do appreciate. I hope you can work on your timeliness before my next oil change. I picked 7:00 am as the appointment time thinking I would be in and out quickly but apparently my thinking was flawed in that regard.

Truck owner

by from Loganville, Georgia |

I purchased a new F-150 4x4 in 2012. Service was excellent all but once and that was satisfactorily resolved. Helpful caring staff. I currently referred my youngest son to your dealership and he is in the market for a new F-150 4x4 truck and has made contact yesterday.

Great Service, completely happy !

by from Loganville, GA. |

Brought my 2014 F150 XLT in for a shuddering or vibration when braking. It was determined that the rotors were slightly warped and needed turning, which was done under warranty, and completely fixed the problem. I am totally happy with the service, and the service advisor Alaina is always a joy to work with. She is very polite, friendly, and always cares that I get the best service possible.

Above and Beyond

by from Loganville, GA |

Our service advisor went ABOVE and BEYOND for us! So thankful for great people at Loganville Ford!

Service on Raptor

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Always deliver the Truck when promised, that is IMPORTANT. Great service writers.

Great Service

by from Cumming, GA |

Always nice to be able to schedule an appointment and not have to wait. Staff is always courteous, work is done promptly and professionally. Its why I go there for service.

Excellent salesman Nathan

by from Loganville,Georgia |

I had a 2013 focus that had habitual transmission problems it finally stopped working multiple failures.thanks to Alana and Mike bellflower for always helping me at service and always a big thank you to Nathan Swope for every thing he did to help us out of a bad situation

Taken care of when needed.

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I needed the repairs done fairly quickly because I was scheduled to go out of town and Loganville Ford saw that I was taken care of. Thanks