Sioux Empire Automotive

Used 888-227-1650

Always Our Lowest Price

Great Buying Experience!

by from Shawnee, KS |

I found a vehicle here that I'd been looking for over the last several months. Because I live 5 hours away, most everything had to be done over the phone. Greg was amazing. He gave me a very fair value on my trade, helped me get the extended warranty I wanted, and was kind enough to hold on to the car until I was able to drive up and look at it! By far the best car buying experience I've ever had!

Never heard back from the dealership.

by from Blue Earth, MN |

Submitted a vehicle information request and never heard anything back. So they lost any potential sale that may have evolved from contact. They don't have time for me then why would I spend my time with them.

Sioux Empire Automotive responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Jim, very sorry you did not get a timely response from us. I went back through all the e-mails that we received for Feb 26, 27, and 28 and could not find a record of us receiving your e-mail. Isn't modern technology wonderful! I will check with our cars.com representative to see if they can find any record of your e-mail. We do our very best to respond as quickly as possible to any customer inquiries. We appreciate your feedback, as there may be a flaw in the way e-mails are forwarded to us. Rest assured if there is an issue, it will be corrected.

Great price, no confrontation, fair trade-in value

by from Yankton, SD |

I just traded-in my Pontiac of 7 years for a new, more fuel-efficient vehicle. The vehicle was very clean and in a well-maintained condition. Even in snowy weather there was very little delay in my arriving to the dealership's lot and an employee attending to me. The gentleman was courteous, gave me a good route to take to fully test the vehicle's capabilities (helpful since I was unfamiliar with the town) and let me loose. When presenting the vehicle's history he told me what he knew and didn't add things he was unsure of and wanted me to hear. The trade value of my vehicle was fair, perhaps not the highest figure I could hope for but the valuer gave me a clear pro-con explanation of what I could expect. What I especially liked was that he did not try to sell me their price or the vehicle I was interested in, respecting my own opinion. The vehicle was made ready for my pick-up on the day I requested. The original salesmen transferred my plates and possessions into the new vehicle in freezing temperatures while his associated finalized my paperwork- respect for my time! On top of everything, the vehicle was given added maintenance that I requested (appreciate the strong alignment!). The best thing I can say about this dealership is that they did not project their agenda on me and gave me a no non-sense, no small talk jargon. I appreciate the time they took and am confident they are in business to make money while (not in addition to) helping the consumer find a vehicle that meets their changing needs. Hope this helps future customers.

Fair and Easy

by from Sioux City, Ia |

The buying experience at Sioux Empire Automotive was second to none. The car I bought was priced better than other dealerships when comparing apples to apples and the amount they gave me for my trade was what I was looking for on the first try. They said they are a no negotiating dealer and I believe them. Everyone there was very pleasant to deal with. They made what they wanted and I bought what I wanted at a fair price.