Moore Cadillac

25450 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, VA 20152

New 888-221-2896
Used 888-316-2694
Service 866-595-1868

Moore Cadillac - Nobody Gives You Moore!

Great and efficient service

by from Chantily, VA |

Once again David Korelitz provided me with excellant advice and service. He always has asmile on his face no matter what the issue he is discussing with me. He is the best service manager I have experienced at Moore Cadillac in the last eight years.

June 3, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, George! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear David always take such great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Joe Moore Owner Joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

great customer service work completed as promised

by from chantilly va |

David was exceptional with his customer relationship , David always keeps me up to date on the servicing of my srx. Keep up the good work

Outstanding repon day of service.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Melissa, the service rep, was outstanding in working in and scheduling recent damage to my car. Only challenge is follow up with the service rep. I have attempted to contact for two days without success. I suspect she is on vacation but receptionists insist she is there.

December 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Gary. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and all of us are focused on providing great service! Thank you for this information. We appreciate your business and will be sure to share your comments with our team. We hope to see you in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your comments in greater detail. Thanks again.

Helpful and efficient staff

by from Chantilly VA |

I did a few things this trip, service for the automobile and purchase of a leased vehicle. Both tasks were handled quickly and efficiently.

December 23, 2014

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment

Recall

by from Manassas, VA |

Thank you for providing the pick up service. The gentlemen were great. They provided excellent service and I felt a relief that my caddy was being serviced and I didn't have to take it in. Being 80 years old, the service you provide is great. That's why I bought the car because of your service. Thanks so much, Eve White

December 23, 2014

Eveline, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Moore Cadillac, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Joe Moore President joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

Great service

by from Alexandria, VA |

David Korelitz is always a pleasure to work with, and Sean in the body shop was able to help me avoid a needlessly costly repair to my fender with a simple solution. All their hard work is much appreciated. I will continue to bring my car to Moore for servicing as long as I can.

December 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience. We're glad you had a positive experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Great Place to Get Your Car Serviced

by from Chantilly, VA |

David Korelitz always does an outstanding job - he is my "go to" guy. Even thought David was out when I picked up my vehicle, the other service members promptly helped me and got me out the door. Only negative, and please understand it is minor, is with the courtesy car wash. It was done last minute and done poorly; and usually is. I want to jump into a nice clean car when I pick it up... not one with dirt and smudged windows that is dripping wet...The SRX looked like it had been run through a sprinkler not a car wash. When I can drive 5 miles down the road and get a great car wash for $20 why can't a high-end organization like Cadillac do the same if not better... FYI... I still love you guys and I'm not going anywhere... unless you lose David... please recognize him for his outstanding work ethic - he represents the Cadillac Brand at its best!!

December 23, 2014

We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and we are glad we were able to provide excellent service! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks!

Moore Cadillac. Service without any hard sell.

by from Chantilly, Va |

Appointment was for a recall item. Issue resolved but techs did a check of my entire vehicle with service suggestions. They checked and filled my tires, all free of any charge. Comfortable waiting room.

December 22, 2014

James, we know how important time is, and it is our pleasure to give you, fast, quality service. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Joe Moore President joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

Digital clock steel keeping the incorrect time.

by from Dumfries, VA 22026 |

One of the items to be repaired or looked at On my 2011 SRX was setting my digital clock and I am presently still having a problem with the clock because it will not keep the correct time. It seems to be stuck in daylight saving time.

December 16, 2014

Ronald, thank you for your feedback. We value our customers and their loyalty is very important to us. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail.

Great Service

by from Woodstock, VA |

I would like to compliment Paul Shalap, our mechanic, who does an out standing job of service, and advice concerning future needed repairs. We always feel he is very trustworthy and he is always so kind and a gentleman in every respect. He is very knowledgeable about the cars he maintains and takes pride in his service. Paul has been our mechanic since 1998 and we would not think of going to any other place.

December 15, 2014

Kent, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Recall Service

by from Chantilly, VA |

David Korelitz handled my recall and oil change professionally and expeditiously. Have to say I was impressed particularly after reading your "not so positive" service comments on YELP. Hopefully this pattern will continue during the term of my lease. If so, very possible I will continue to lease from Moore all other considerations being acceptable.

December 16, 2014

Harry, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience at our dealership. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. David is an asset to Moore Cadillac and we are happy to know that he was able to show you what Moore Cadillac is known for. We would love to assist you again on your future automotive needs. Joe Moore President joe.moore@moorecadillac.com