Moore Cadillac

25450 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, VA 20152

New 888-221-2896
Used 888-316-2694
Service 866-595-1868

Moore Cadillac - Nobody Gives You Moore!

Great and efficient service

by from Chantily, VA |

Once again David Korelitz provided me with excellant advice and service. He always has asmile on his face no matter what the issue he is discussing with me. He is the best service manager I have experienced at Moore Cadillac in the last eight years.

June 3, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, George! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear David always take such great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Joe Moore Owner Joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

Great facitities an location

by from Chantilly Va. |

All good, All of your employees we met was very nice an helpful Each time we stop by it was all ways the same, very nice an helpful every one we met. ps our sales person Mr. Amir Tobar was great.

September 4, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, John. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great customer service and repairs

by from Sterling, VA |

Don Kelly does an excellent job as our Service Advisor. He handled every step of the process to make sure it was a pleasant experience for us. Keep up the great work!

September 4, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Chantily VA |

Everything about the service was superb! Don Kelly IS PROBABLY THE BEST YOU COULD EVER HAVE. I just wish they provided the day's newspaper in the waiting area.

September 4, 2015

Glad you had a great experience!

Cadillac Service and Detailing

by from Chantilly, VA |

Great experience. Melissa was awesome. The whole experience was good and it was very efficient. Really appreciated the loaner car.

September 4, 2015

We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and we are glad we were able to provide excellent service! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks!

A Pleasant Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

The work was done professionally and in a timely manner. We had a pleasant wait in the showroom while waiting for the work to be completed.

September 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Kenneth. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and all of us are focused on providing great service! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks!

Great service

by from Chantilly VA |

I received personalized service, a great price, and prompt delivery of parts. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The facility is beautiful as well.

September 4, 2015

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Best in Service

by from McLean, VA |

The quality of Moore's service and Service Advisors is five stars plus. Service Advisor Don Kelly is number 1. His overall knowledge and pride in providing great customer service and satisfaction is why I seek his advice.

September 4, 2015

Melvin, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Moore Cadillac, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Excellent Service

by from Bristow, VA |

Every aspect of the required recall work was well-explained in advance, a loaner vehicle was provided and the work was completed in a timely manner. Excellent customer service provided throughout the entire process!

August 27, 2015

Thanks for taking time out of your day to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Moore Cadillac Service Advisor Superb

by from Springfield, VA |

Mr. Kelly in service was outstanding as always. He is so thorough in covering all my car issues. He is patient with my many questions, and never tries to hurry me along. Mr Kelly was recommended when I bought my first Cadillac in 2003. It was the best advice I received. I trust him and his judgment when it comes to my car. He's a real asset to Moore, and I hope he's there as long as I own a Cadillac. He's the best at his job! Thank him for all his help once again.

August 29, 2015

Eleanor, it's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Exceptional Service

by from Herndon, VA |

Every time I come to Moore Cadillac Don Kelly takes exceptionally good care of me. He gets me on my way very quickly - and makes me feel like my time is valuable and respected. Thank you for all your help!

August 29, 2015

James, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!