Moore Cadillac

25450 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, VA 20152

New 888-221-2896
Used 888-316-2694
Service 866-595-1868

Moore Cadillac - Nobody Gives You Moore!

Great and efficient service

by from Chantily, VA |

Once again David Korelitz provided me with excellant advice and service. He always has asmile on his face no matter what the issue he is discussing with me. He is the best service manager I have experienced at Moore Cadillac in the last eight years.

June 3, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, George! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear David always take such great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Joe Moore Owner Joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

Cue up the service!

by from Chantilly, Va |

My Cadillac Cue system was cracked under the glass. It was under warranty. The drop off and pick up were a breeze!

May 4, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

A very modern clean store.

by from Oak Hill, Virginia |

Everybody was very nice to Us. They had a nice supply of cars to see. The service facility is one of the best I have ever seen. Our sales person was supper.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for providing this great feedback on our staff. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon!

Service people are motivated to help the customer

by from Haymarket, Va. |

My car needed a part which had to be ordered. Arrangements were made for a loaner car to be dropped off and my car to be picked up by the Parts Dept. so the repairs could be made at a latter date. Everything went well.

May 4, 2015

John, We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. At Moore Cadillac, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Great Repairs

by from Gainesville, VA |

The staff was courteous, conscientious and responsive to our needs. The repairs were excellent. The work was accomplished in a timely fashion.

May 4, 2015

Kenneth, Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

CTS-V Service

by from Great Falls, VA |

Don Kelly is superb and is customer focused, a real asset. He is great and follows through on all issues until resolved to the highest standards, kudos.

May 4, 2015

Wow, thanks for the kind words! We're thrilled that you had a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

Great service

by from Chantilly, VA |

The dealership always makes me feel special. They are always waiting to greet me with a smile and kind word.

May 4, 2015

Celeste, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. Moore Cadillac prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Service Dept

by from Chantilly, VA |

Craig was able to fix my issues and was extremely helpful when the fix was taking longer than initially estimated. I was kept up-to-date about the progress and my SUV was returned working great!!

April 28, 2015

David,thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at Moore Cadillac is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again

Terrific service!

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

My interactions with each and every member of the service team have been exceptional. They are prompt, courteous, responsive and professional. Kevin Smith, in particular, has been awesome! It is because of the service department that I will be coming to Moore Cadillac when my lease (which originated form a different dealership) expires.

April 28, 2015

Heather, we appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Moore Cadillac team and we are glad we were able to provide excellent service! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks!

Great Customer Service and Service Dept.

by from Reston, Va |

Always have excellent experiences and outcomes at Moore Cadillac. I would also like to say how wonderful Melissa is!! She is always very kind, prompt and great to work with! She is the best! Thanks! Lisa Vargo

April 28, 2015

Lisa, your kind words are much appreciated! Thanks for the review and have fun driving your vehicle.

Oil change and state inspection

by from Fairfax, va |

The service was great, but I was there for 2 1/2 hours, seems a long time for a oil change and state inspection. Did not have the car washed.

April 24, 2015

Patricia, thank you very much for your feedback. Although we're sorry to hear that your service took longer than expected, we are very happy that our staff was able to provide you with the top-notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We'll be sure to pass your review on to our service department. If you'd like to discuss your visit further, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Joe Moore, President, joe.moore@moorecadillac.com and Stephanie Parker - Client Relations Specialist - stephanie.parker@MooreCadillac.com