Moore Cadillac

25450 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, VA 20152

New 888-221-2896
Used 888-316-2694
Service 866-595-1868

Moore Cadillac - Nobody Gives You Moore!

Great and efficient service

by from Chantily, VA |

Once again David Korelitz provided me with excellant advice and service. He always has asmile on his face no matter what the issue he is discussing with me. He is the best service manager I have experienced at Moore Cadillac in the last eight years.

June 3, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, George! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of our dealership, and I'm glad to hear David always take such great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Joe Moore Owner Joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

by from Chantilly, VA |

I brought my vehicle in because the check engine light was on. The vehicle was out of warranty and I was expecting a $1000 charge if not more. David Korelitz was able to quickly (in less than 30 minutes) get the SRX diagnosed while I waited and pleasantly surprise me with a technical bulletin that the problem was with the Hydraulic Actuators for the cam shaft. There was a bulletin published on Type 1 actuators having issues and even though the vehicle was out of warranty, GM would cover the cost of the upgrade as well as a rental. All I can say is BRAVO!! This is what it means to stand up for your brand and your product. Between David finding the bulletin and being a professional within his career and taking the time to research this issue, he has earned Cadillac/GM a customer for life - OUTSTANDING! Regards - Clifford Lowrie

Great customer service!

by from Chantilly, Va |

Craig my services writer kept me updated on the status of my car, trough out its three days stay at the dealership. It means a lot that someone would take such pride in here work. I appreciate the experience. Great customer service!

Seamless Repair

by from Ashburn, VA |

Dropping my car off - having it serviced - getting a free rental - and dropping off the rental and picking up my car happened seamlessly.

Oil Change

by from McLean VA |

The visit was for a routine oil change. However, when I call Don Kelly the week before, he was on vacation so I left a message that I would call him Monday afternoon after he had "dug out" from his vacation backlog. He called me, which I thought was a nice touch.

Great service

by from Herndon, Va. 20170 |

The service is always wonderful. A relax, clean, environment. I was kept informed on the progress of my car, and everyone had a smile on their faces, and was concerned.

July 3, 2015

Joyce - We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Great Customer Service

by from Chantilly VA |

Gave in service was the best. He did what he said he was going to do. He kept me updated and delivered when he said he would. He needs a raise.

July 3, 2015

We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. At Moore Cadillac, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Excellent team, excellent service!

by from Fairfax, VA |

David Korelitz and the service team were awesome again! Always nice to come into Moore and the friendly, knowledgable staff. Even stopped to chat with Antonio Starr, our sales advisor, who'd be another reason we'd add more Cadillacs to our family. Thank you!

July 3, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The whole Moore Cadillac team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Great service. Excellent staff

by from Vienna, Va. |

Very helpful group at Moore Cadillac. From the sales staff, Jean Benedict, to the maintenance group, Don Kelley. They are the best.

July 3, 2015

Thanks for taking time out of your day to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Auddra corrected the roblem immediately.

by from Manassas, VA |

I just drove my car and the passenger side outside mirror seems to be working fine. I appreciate the way Audra handled the situation. She was very businesslike. Got right to the problem. Thanks!

July 3, 2015

Lucile, thank you for providing this great feedback on our staff. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon!

Great Service

by from Chantilly, VA |

Work was done within a reasonable time . Melissa was there to greet me and set it up. All very professional

July 3, 2015

Wow, thanks for the kind words! We're thrilled that you had a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you again.