2600 Elkhart Rd, Goshen, IN 46526

Used 888-764-3245

Walters Used Car and Truck Superstore

Do not trust these people!!

by from North Judson, IN |

Traveled an hour to look at a car for my son that we were told was there the day before. Got there and we were told it had been sold. They showed us another vehicle and we told them his payments had a maximum of $170 a month. The guy that was pushing numbers told us that our payments would be $230 for the first three months and then go down to $170 after that. I even asked the second guy that helped us sign the bank papers about the payments going down. He also said they would. Got the payment book from the bank......$230 every month. Called back several times to the dealership for answers. The first guy was either busy on not there, so I left my name and number. Never called back. Three different people lied to us that day. Now my college student son is stuck with a payment he can't afford. Do not trust anything these people say!!!

Waste of time!

by from South Whitley, IN |

They will tell you they have a vehicle on their lot then you drive over an hour to get there then they inform you it sold days ago but they can find you something similar! Waste of time, do NOT deal with this car company!

I'm a Chevy guy now...

by from South bend, in |

Jake called me about my inquiry on a Dodge Ram I saw on cars. He went over finance info with me and we scheduled a time to test drive. Based on the program they got me approved for I would have a lower down payment on a Silverado they just got in. I am a mopar guy at heart but I couldn't beat the deal on the Silverado. Thanks for the help jake!

Got me approved without a co signer

by from Warsaw, in |

Went to several car lots who said they could finance me but when I got there they told me I needed s co signer. Walters got me financed with out a co signer.

Do not believe the inventory they advertise.

by from Angola, IN |

They night before visiting this business I searched their inventory and found more than 50 trucks that met my requirements. Upon arrival, there re were not 10 trucks on the lot that met my requirements. Only one that I found in the search was there. I had an appointment with a specific individual who was not present. The Sales Manager and General Manager both came to see me and walked away when I mentioned my appointment and the quantity of trucks I found the day before. I received a list of excuses regarding the inventory. If you are desperate for financing and willing to eat crow go and visit. If you are a cash customer, do not waste your time.

They love to bait and switch

by from Goshen, IN |

These people always seem to have an unbelievably great deal that just sold. Then they will try to sell you one that is "just as good". Had this experience twice.

terrible

by from Kalamazoo Michigan |

Worst customer service I've ever had. Made two appointments and had both cars sold out from underneath me. One I was already and hour into my drive there when I was told my car was at their other lot come to find out they sold it and didn't even contact me after I made an appointment to see this vehicle. And on top of it all when I arrived at the main lot since I had already drove all the way there for a car they no longer had I just wanted to look at a few cars and was told I was a waste of their time unless I gave them all of my information first when I had done that over the phone previously. They just kept running me through the ringer and received no help and was told to leave the property since I didn't want to give out my information until I looked at a vehicle. So no customer should be referred as a waste of time. Overall I don't recommend this sketchy shady place to anybody.

Rebuild my credit and save me money

by from Elkhart, IN |

3 months ago we really wanted to be able to buy a newer Yukon or Suburban but we weren't ready for that step yet due to our credit. Walter's helped us by showing us an option that we did qualify for (a 2007 Fusion) which will also help repair our credit and give us the chance down the road to have the opportunity to buy the bigger SUV that we will be looking for. I'm glad we have the chance to drive a great sedan and build our credit back up at the same time. Because we were able to get this at a great price, we can trade up within the next year and not be upside down on this Fusion. I needed a set of brakes last week and called them up because I got the free service special that came with the vehicle. They changed the brakes at their cost for parts and only charged $35/hr for the labor. I will always get my service and parts from them because I can always get parts at cost and labor for only $35/hr. Thank you Walters for saving me a lot of money!

Got me approved!

by from edwardsburg, mi |

Easy financing and my down payment was lowertthan expected. Ended up with a nicely equipped car, really wanted a truck but my credit isn't there yet. Walters is working with me to rebuild it so I can trade in a bit down the road. Happy I got approved and didn't have to put down all my money. I will be back for a truck soon!

Horrible service and unprofessional

by from Michigan |

We emailed them with specific details about the type of truck we were looking for and sent some pictures from their website of the ones we would like to see. They emailed us back with an appointment time for 2 days after the initial contact. They said that those trucks were at their other lot and they would bring them to their primary location for us to see them at the time of our appointment. The day before our appointment, we drove to their other lot and did not see what we were looking for. We thought they might have moved them already, but that was not the case either. We arrived to our appointment, hoping to see the trucks we wanted. They took our information to see how much we would qualify for, we waited an hour and still didn't hear anything. In the mean time, there were no trucks for us to look at. They just kept saying that they bought a bunch last night and they were on the way to the dealership. In my opinion, they should have been there at the time of our appointment. Once they saw how much our income was per month, they started trying to sell us their more expensive trucks, and that is not what we were looking for. We were sick of being played and asked for our stuff back and left without making a purchase. They also made an unprofessional comment about my disability.