Honda Motorwerks

500 4th St S, La Crosse, WI 54601

New 877-283-3609
Used 877-284-0896
Service 866-610-5490

You'll love more miles per dollar!

Quickly addressed concerns, great customer service

by from Holmen, WI |

We recently purchased a used Hyundai Azera from Honda Motorwerks, which the dealership had taken in on a trade. While there had been no problems during our test drives, on the day I picked up the car, the power seat malfunctioned, which I found in online searches to be not common, but an occasional occurrence for that car. I took it back to Motorwerks the next day, and within 30 minutes they had provided a no-cost loaner car and sent mine to the Hyundai dealership for repairs at no cost to me. I had my "new" car back within 4 days and have had no problems in the time since. I truly appreciated how quickly they responded to make sure this purchase was a positive experience, even with a used car from a different manufacturer.

Great customer service

by from Rushford, MN |

Originally started with another dealership who gave us a test drive in the CRV. We had been looking at sedans. So when we finally made up our mind on the CRV, I went back--they tried real hard to sell us the Accord. When I said I wanted the CRV in the color and model I wanted, they said they did not have one coming until July and possibly August if it had to come from Japan and tried to push the colors they had. This was my first totally new car and didn't want to "settle." They wouldn't even quote a price if I wasn't going to deal that day. I called Honda Moterwerks when I got home. I had gone there previously and at the first visit they gave me a quote. They were friendly and willing to answer all my questions. When the other dealership didn't help me, I called them and asked if they had what I was looking for. It turned out they didn't--but said they would find one for me. They called me back in just 3 days (including weekend) and had one located and had it there a couple days later. I picked it up in early June. Totally happy with the car and with Honda Mototwerks.

Let down Honda Insight

by from delafield |

My son and I drove 200 miles to find that the car had not even had the state mandated inspection, yet they let us drive it anyway. Car had a bad grind when trying to down shift into second gear (common Honda insight issue) and this was NOT disclosed to us. Engine also had a lifter tick and shook badly when idling...was also filthy. We were treated well by staff but they need to check their cars BEFORE they list them online!!

Honda Motorwerks responded to this review

April 30, 2012

Dear Brylo: I am sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us. We endeavor to provide all customers with a positive buying experience. As you detailed in your review, the car was not ready for sale and did not represent our normal standard of quality pre-sale reconditioning and disclosure. We apologize for your inconvenience. If you are still searching for an Insight hybrid we would welcome the chance to talk to you about another one that we have recently acquired that is newer and has less miles on it. Sincerely, John Gillies General Manager 608.784.6427 - direct