800 S. 3rd St , La Crosse, WI 54601

Service 877-638-8628

100% Satisfaction Guarenteed

Very satisfied customer!!

by from Onalaska, WI |

We recently purchased a 2009 Subaru at Ballweg Toyota. I saw the car on their website, and was quickly contacted when I requested more information. We worked with John Pochanayan, and he answered all my questions within minutes of me sending them. The car was ready and waiting when we came in for a test drive, and Katie Rose provided efficient and professional service once we decided to purchase it. We never felt any pressure to purchase a vehicle (or any pressure to purchase a Toyota ;) which was very appreciated. Overall, we were very happy with all aspects of our experience.

2007 Honda Odyssey

by from La Crosse, WI |

I recently purchased a used 2007 Honda Odyssey from Ballweg Midwest Toyota. Process from test driving to purchase of the vehicle was handled with professionalism and personal courtesy. I received the vehicle with outstanding care given to the inside and outside of the vehicle. I am extremely pleased with the results of all systems of the vehicle being checked out thoroughly. My satisfaction with my purchase makes me a continued customer of Ballweg Midwest Toyota.

Love my car but NOT impressed with Ballweg Toyota

by from La Crosse, WI |

The customer service is very poor. I called for a key fob and the parts department put me on hold and supposedly checked for the part.When I drove into the dealership I was told they had did not have the part. I had a recall appointment scheduled for over a week and when I brought my car in, they did not have the parts. i was told I would be called when the parts came in and I would have to make another appointment. It has been six weeks and I have yet to be contacted about getting my car fixed. Another issue i had involved requesting to speak with the business manager. I was told he was busy with a customer, but when I walked by his office no one was with him. When I questioned another employee, they said he was busy so they "just told me that".

New 2014 Toyota FJ Purchase

by from Goodview, MN |

This was my first time using this dealership but was a very positive experience. Sales, Service, Finance Staff were all very low pressure and professional. They had the vehicle I wanted on the lot and were straight forward with the price and options available. This is my 5th Toyota and am loyal to the brand.

Confident Customer

by from Mount HOreb, WI |

Terrific experience Brad Hilton and F & I's Katie were both very responsive....both came up with ideas that helped get the Deal done in a timely fashion -At Ballweg; you truly can have it all !

Did not feel pressure to buy

by from LaCrosse, WI |

I was debating between a Toyota Corolla and a different car at another dealership. The salesperson was very informative and answered all my questions. I was not pressured or rushed with making my decision. I purchased the Toyota Corolla and have been very happy with my decision.

Did not feel pressure to buy

by from LaCrosse, WI |

very pleased with new car!

by from Lacrosse, Wi. |

Very pleased. This is our 6th Toyota, so that speaks alot! Brian Sing was excellent to work with. We'll be back!

by from Black River Falls, WI |

I recently purchased a used Tundra from you. I was very pleased with the professionalism and sincerity shown by your staff. I have owned many Toyota vehicles and have always appreciated their reliability. Of my many purchases, this was the most pleasurable. I will highly recommend your dealership to others and look forward to working with Midwest's staff again.

Five Star Rav4 Purchase

by from La Crosse |

I would like to thank Brian Sing and the exellent staff he works with for a very easy transition to my 3rd new Toyota from your dealership. My expectations are high and you met every one of them with my latest purchase of a Rav4. I look forward to continue doing business with you in the future. Thanks again

Good People To Buy A Car or PkUp From

by from Caledonia, MN. |

On 1/16/2014 Ryan L. and I had to build a 2014 Tacoma the way I wanted it. Ryan was a lot of help in this situation helping with the correct package and cost. My Tacoma was being built in San Antonia TX. and it was not built until 2/19/14. It was then sent by rail and did not get to Minneapolis MN. until 3/14/14. This was a very long process and I feel Toyota should and can do a better job on delivery time. I finally got my Tacoma on 3/21/14. All through this process Ryan L. had to put up with me asking when is it going to get here, I know Ryan was glade when it got to Ballweg. In all, things went good and I got what I wanted and that's what it is all about. I know the service will be good at Ballweg because my wife Bonnie also has a 2012 Camry that we also bought from Ryan L. and the service has been good with that also. Dick and Bonnie Giesler