ABC Auto Sales

5701 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

You can find a Great Deal here

by from Denver CO |

I purchased a used vehicle here over 2 years ago and has been a great value. I bought a 2008 BMW 328XI (in March 2011) for about $5k less than the average price. I visited the lot because there was at least 2 of the same vehicle (different colors) which I wanted to check in person. I took a silver one for a test drive and it was in great condition; I knew a deal when I saw it. I had my trade-in evaluated and was offered about $1k more than a big name dealership. They are able to offer more because they sell it right from their lot. Dealerships usually put trade-ins for auction and don't make that much from it, hence why they offer less. To sum it up, they sell cars here 'as is' but you can definitely find a quality vehicle and a good deal here.

Disappointed

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

I contacted them about a Jetta that was listed on their site to get more information and set up a possible test drive. I was told it was moved to their other location. When I asked about a carfax, the man refused to give me one. When I asked why he said they didn't have a contract with them and if I wanted one to pay for it myself. From the other reviews I have seen I am sure it's another bait and switch for a car that is "too good to be true".

Horrible dealership

by from Denver, CO |

This place has the worst customer service and junk cara, don't even waste your time driving to look at a car. The car I was interested in clearly had signs of flood damage throughout the entire vehicle. The dealers response was it was not real leather and beat up from the sun! Haha, thank god I did not purchase a vehicle from here!

Happy and Satisfied Buyer

by from Denver,CO |

We had got in a car accident and they totaled out our vehicle. So we were out looking for 2 weeks because we wanted to make sure the vehicle we were buy was the best option. We came across ABC AUTO and they had a lot of vehicles that interested us and unbelievable prices. So we took a drive there with my kids we were looking at some cars when my kids didn't want to walk anymore because they were tired. The sales man said lets go inside and put on some cartoons for my kids, that was so great my kids were sitting and entertained by the TV. My husband and I continued to look and it cane down to 2 so we took them for a drive and I must say we took it to get a inspection on both. They are used cars but the inspection for both came out very satisfying. So we wanted our time to think on witch one was going to be the best option, we told the sales man we were going to eat and think about it he was so friendly and not pushy at all that he gave us his car and said please go take your time and I will hear from you soon. I thought to my self wow he let us go just like that no pressure to buy, and i must say that is a great feeling because like I said after looking for 2 weeks going to dealer to dealer to buy a car everyone wants to forcefully get you to buy a car, but not ABC they were relaxed and nice. We felt after this experience that ABC was going to be our place to go every time we need a vehicle or we know of anyone buying a vehicle. We felt that everyone there was very friendly and honest and I'm must share I am writing this review after having my vehicle for 2 months now. I want to thank ABC and there amazing staff and say that I did read all the reviews and I was scared at first but it take 1 angry customer to write a few bad reviews and 20 happy customers to write 1 good review. So here I am with my family writing them because they deserve it a good review.

DO NOT COME HERE, WASTE OF TIME

by from Lakewood, CO |

Worst customer service I've dealt with (over phone and in person), Office is literally a trailer home, all cars have issues. Says engine light is "okay" when it clearly does not mean that. The biggest issue was the customer service. Employees are obviously annoyed/too busy to help a customer out.

DO NOT COME HERE

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to cars.com to find a used car. I found cars that seemed too good to be true at ABC. I called to ask for more information, and the person who answered clearly did not know what customer service is. He was obviously annoyed by my phone call. Though I did not want to come to the dealer because of the call, I visited the dealer because of the price. I looked at 4 or 5 cars, all had check engine lights on, and the guy who was "helping me" was on the phone (personal call) and just said that the lights mean nothing. Worst customer service I've dealt with in the auto industry. I suggest not purchasing from here.

For the Independent Car Buyer

by from Broomfield, CO |

I went to ABC Auto Sales several times during my car shopping process. Luis was very helpful, patient, and low pressure about the cars I was interested in. He even called the owner of the dealership for me to ask about sweetening the deal. He let me test drive any car I wanted and was excellent about answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns. If you're looking for a bargain, check out ABC Auto Sales!

Don't waste your time

by from Aurora, CO |

The cars were clean, I'll say that much...but about a third of them had cracked windshields, and one of their main display cars had a screw in the tire! The tire was very flat, and obviously had been that way for a while. There was no pressure to buy, since noone said a word to me the entire time I was on the lot...but with the condition the cars were in, I'm guessing they just didn't want to be laughed at.

Actualy a rather depressing experience

by from Denver |

If you are looking for beat up cars with broken everything and a cheese salesman operating out of a trailerhome made office..? Then ABC Auto Sales is the place for you.

Don't Waste Your Time Here

by from Frederick, CO |

This dealership has two locations, one in Lakewood on Colfax and one in Denver on Alameda. We were interested in two different cars and their website said they were at two different locations. I called the Colfax location and inquired about a Toyota and the woman who answered was very professional, nice and friendly. She pulled up the carfax and read it to me and everything. However, due to price, we decided to only look at the less expensive Honda at the Alameda location. I called the other location and asked them for the carfax information on the other car and verified the car was there. The man sounded very rushed and disinterested and he said he would show me the carfax once I got there, even after I asked him repeatedly. I told him we would be driving 45 minutes to get there and just wanted to make sure it was worth our time. He said it was a good car and it was there and he would have all the information when we arrive. I was put off by his attitude on the phone, but we then drove all the way down there anyway because they woman had been so nice earlier and the price seemed good. When we arrived it was a very run down area and looked very sketchy. We could not figure out where to park because everything was taped off. I called the man back and told him we were there and asked him where to park. He said he closed down early and he wasn't there anymore to show us the car. I reminded him I had just spoken to him 45 minutes ago and had told him we were going to be there in 45 minutes. He didn't apologize, just said something came up and he closed down early, but we could come back the next day. I was so mad that he had so casually wasted our time. We drove to the other location to see if they had anything, and when we got there we saw BOTH the Toyota and the Honda we were interested in. So we hadn't even gotten accurate information about where the cars were. The Toyota had a dent in the bumper that had been pictured online, but it was a much bigger dent in person. The Honda was a disaster. It had peeling paint, scratches and dents all over it. This was not what was shown online and we felt extremely misled and that our time was wasted. I told someone at that location what had happened to us at the Alameda location but they said the person I talked to was the manager and they couldn't do anything - they didn't seem to care. I was just so livid that someone would be so cavalier about wasting so much of my time and I couldn't believe we drove so far only to have such an awful experience. The prices are low because everything else about this place is LOW. Don't waste your time here.