ABC Auto Sales

5701 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

No pressure !

by from sheridan |

Jus bought a car from abc auto sales . i thought the sales rep was going to be up my butt, he was super calm and no pressure helped ease my nerves !!!I like that alot . over all the cars are clean and run very well !

;0) Great dealer

by from Denver , CO |

i have bought 6 cars from here and am now buying my 7th car! the sales people are so friendly and take thier time ! cars are super clean here and drive well ! best part they include a warranty included in price so you dont have to go out of your way to purchase a warranty !! like my tilte says GREAT DEALER!!!!

ASE Mechanic Review

by from David |

I am a master mechanic and I played dumb to see how many lies the sales man would tell. First of all a CV boot in not part of the steering wheel and lastly when the check engine light is on does not mean the engine is "okay". The car i looked at had serious issues with the electrical and heating problems . When i drove the car it sound fine up until 60mph. If you want to buy a lemon this place has plenty to drain your bank account. I vote thumbs down.

Stay away!

by from Laramie, WY |

I went to this dealer for a very specific car because the price was way too good and it had been on the website for a couple of weeks. I was thinking I could get a really good deal. When I got there they said that the car had just arrived on the lot even though I could recognize background features of their lot on the pictures from two weeks ago. Also, it looked like it had been someone's joy ride for the week. When I pointed out more than minor blemishes the sales person gave me a poker face and didn't react at all, except for maybe a look of "are you going to buy or not?" I felt like I was wasting "their" time. Bad service and I'm guessing bad service checks on the cars. If you buy from here get it checked out with a dealership before you sign the dotted line.

Their cars are junk

by from Pueblo, CO |

I went here because they had prices too good to be true. 3 cars I looked at, all 3 of them had a knocking noise at startup and the engine sounded bad. 1. had a a musty smell like it had been in a flood. and the other 2 were down right gross. If you want a quality car, stay away from here.