COURTESY MAZDA

New 877-468-3816
Used 888-673-1290
Service 877-660-4294

New Mazda's and Certified PreOwned Mazda's

Smooth and easy buying experience

by from Centennial CO |

They had the car I was looking for. I drove up, look the car over, went for a test drive, negotiated a trade and drove the "new car" home. The whole experience was great for me.

Satisfied Buyer

by from Longmont, CO |

I recommend Paul Mazelle, salesman. His style is quiet, patient, and thorough. I am en engineer so I do not appreciate anyone or anything that fails to allow me my full evaluation and analysis. I had completed my research on five different vehicles, including Mazda, through Consumer Reports and Edmunds. Paul was the correct professional for me. I purchased a new 2013 Mazda CX-9 that same night. It took about one hour of test driving various vehicles and one hour of paperwork. They knew I was a serious buyer and so played no games with me. They opened with a discount off of the sticker price. I countered. I finished 12% higher than my opening offer but 10% below what my maximum offer would have been. Whether you are just beginning shopping or going to close a deal, I recommend Courtesy Mazda.

Service Department Was Excelent

by from Frederick, CO |

Excellent service! The buying process of a used car was never easier. All staff members were very helpful. I really appreciated the knowledge of the service department. They explained everything about my new to me car.

by from Frederick CO |

Personnal attention to detail. Neighbor is employed at this dealership. Very friendly, honest people. If I'm ever in need of a car I certainly would shop here. Mazda is a good product as I had one in recent past.

A good experience

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

We were pleasantly suprised by this dealer. We dropped in to look at a vehicle unannounced, and the salesperson was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very friendly. They were not willing to budge on the price of the car at all, however their asking price was still a very good deal. The finance person was a bit pushy pushing the extended warranties, which we didn't really care for (we have had bad experiences involving extended warranties in the past), but they were still friendly and willing to work something out that fit with what we needed. Overall, we were satisfied with the purchase.

DO NOT USE THIS DEALER

by from salt lake city |

This is a unfair dealer....when i called about a honda s2000....he told me he moved off the lot because it was going to another location, but in fact he sold it last saturday because in fact he wanted to sell it to somebody else he preferred....DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER...THEY WILL LIE TO YOU

Unpleasant experience

by from Colorado |

This was not a very friendly place in my experience. Customers deserve to be treated in a professional, friendly manner regardless of the smaller commission the salesperson might make if someone is looking at a used vs. brand-new car. This salesperson acted impatient and like it was an inconvenience to even deal with me. I left the dealership without purchasing a car and knowing I wouldn't go back there again.