COURTESY MAZDA

Service 877-660-4294

New Mazda's and Certified PreOwned Mazda's

Not So Courtsey Mazda

by from Loveland |

Have a friendly and fair sales staff. The negotiation process was fast and painless, I was able to work out a price for the used vehicle I wanted that matche the used market value. I has happy with the whole buying process, but it is the follow up customer service where the courtesy mazda sales staff is lacking. I was told the truck I purchased would be ready to pick up in a week and it was not, but I was not given a courtsey call for the delay in the servicing of the vehicle. Overall a fair buying exeperience, but they are not Courtsey as their title emplys.

Tremendous waste of time

by from Evergreen, CO |

I went in today to purchase a truck, but ended up wasting several hours of my time and leaving with nothing. I sat with Chris, and negotiated briefly on the price. I was to pay cash, to keep the deal simple and fast. We got stuck on the price and I began to leave the dealership, to visit another one up the street. It seemed like the standard used car dance Everyone knows. I accept this as an annoying but necessary part of car buying. It is worth noting that as I was leaving, the finance manager was arguing loudly with some irate customers. My salesman explained that they were unhappy about a deal that fell through, due to them having two open car loans already. I explained that I didn't want to know the other customers' private financial information, and began walking for the door. At this point they called me back, and provided a "best and final" out the door price, which I believed was a sincere offer. I said I needed to drive around the block and clear my head before deciding, shook hands with Chris, and left. We returned after getting a snack and some coffee, and said we were good to go. I started filling out the purchase paperwork, and called my insurance company to initiate coverage. After several minutes Chris returned and said that he made a mistake and the price we agreed on was wrong. He provided a new price, roughly $850 higher than we had discussed. I told him I would have to think about it and walked out for a while. I came back and said I would take the originally agreed price, or no deal. He brought out a man who I believe was the manager, who insisted the truck was worth more than that, and claimed it was a misunderstanding. Notably, every price we had discussed during our negotiation was an "out the door" price, inclusive of all taxes and fees. For them to claim that the final price was a misunderstanding, and was just the purchase price, is laughable. I said we were done, and that there is no deal. They refused to return my signed papers to me, insisting instead that they retain and shred them. I told them I was not at all happy with them wasting my time, and left. I will never return to "Courtesy" Mazda.

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

Just purchased a used vehicle at Courtesy last week. The salesman who worked with me was knowledgable and honest. No haggling or tough negotiation. He helped me get in the range of payments I was looking for. Very friendly staff. They even added a new realignment into the price of the car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a fast and easy buying process.

Great Experience (2015 CX-5 touring AWD)

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Rich was very pleasant and easy to work with. The sales manager, Clarence, was also really great. It was my first new car purchase experience, and I was very pleased with the customer service.

Courteous just like the name says

by from Fort Collins |

I had a great experience here. Paul was extremely patient while I test drove and mulled over which car to go with.He was low-key and low-pressure, which made this dealership much more pleasant than others I tried. I was a first-time car buyer, and he took the time to explain both the process and warranty to me. The price was quite reasonable, and they gave me a decent value for my trade-in.

Smooth and easy buying experience

by from Centennial CO |

They had the car I was looking for. I drove up, look the car over, went for a test drive, negotiated a trade and drove the "new car" home. The whole experience was great for me.

Satisfied Buyer

by from Longmont, CO |

I recommend Paul Mazelle, salesman. His style is quiet, patient, and thorough. I am en engineer so I do not appreciate anyone or anything that fails to allow me my full evaluation and analysis. I had completed my research on five different vehicles, including Mazda, through Consumer Reports and Edmunds. Paul was the correct professional for me. I purchased a new 2013 Mazda CX-9 that same night. It took about one hour of test driving various vehicles and one hour of paperwork. They knew I was a serious buyer and so played no games with me. They opened with a discount off of the sticker price. I countered. I finished 12% higher than my opening offer but 10% below what my maximum offer would have been. Whether you are just beginning shopping or going to close a deal, I recommend Courtesy Mazda.

Service Department Was Excelent

by from Frederick, CO |

Excellent service! The buying process of a used car was never easier. All staff members were very helpful. I really appreciated the knowledge of the service department. They explained everything about my new to me car.

by from Frederick CO |

Personnal attention to detail. Neighbor is employed at this dealership. Very friendly, honest people. If I'm ever in need of a car I certainly would shop here. Mazda is a good product as I had one in recent past.

A good experience

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

We were pleasantly suprised by this dealer. We dropped in to look at a vehicle unannounced, and the salesperson was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very friendly. They were not willing to budge on the price of the car at all, however their asking price was still a very good deal. The finance person was a bit pushy pushing the extended warranties, which we didn't really care for (we have had bad experiences involving extended warranties in the past), but they were still friendly and willing to work something out that fit with what we needed. Overall, we were satisfied with the purchase.