Thrifty Car Sales - Gilbert

881 N Arizona Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85233

Used 888-873-3130

NEVER buy a car here!!

by from Gilbert/Chandler AZ |

If you are thinking about buying a car from this place, RUN in the other direction. This place is a f***** joke! Their customer service is horrible and their repair center is worse. I've only have my car for 1 month and 1 week and i have already had to bring my car to the repair center 5 TIMES to have it "repaired" and they do NOTHING! The issue I am having was already that way when I purchased the vehicle assuring me that they have a warranty and it would be covered. Now they are telling me I may have to pay hundreds of dollars for something that was already broke when I got it! They recently fired one of their service guys because "he didnt know what he was doing" is what the owner said. This place is SOOOO unprofessional and such a scam. Now im stuck with this horrible vehicle that is not fixed for the next 5 years. RUN RUN RUN!

Easy to buy a cae from

by from CHANDLER, AZ |

I BOUGHT MY 2010 CHEVY MALIBU FROM JP AT THRIFTY CAR SALES AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TIME I BOUGHT A CAR FROM A DEALER IN THE PAST. HE WAS HONEST AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME BUY MY CAR AND GET THE AIR CONDITIONING FIXED ON THE CAR MY AUNT DRIVES. THANK YOU!

Thrifty Car Sales - Gilbert responded to this review

June 15, 2012

Thank you for your business! We are happy to help you with all your automobile needs. We look forward to assisting you with your next vehicle purchase.