Lowe Chevrolet Inc.

103 Lowe Ave, Waynesville, MO 65583

New 888-299-6511
Used 866-205-8935
Service 888-891-4017

"We Are Easy To Deal With"

excellent service

by from Crocker,mo |

Everyone at Lowe's Chevrolet was kind and very courteous, this is the 2nd vehicle I have bought through them and I am very happy with the decision. Thank you to the staff

Great Service

by from Saint Robert, MO |

Great Service Kenny Allen was great! He provided me with information I request to make an informed decision. Brandon was straight forward and worked to get me the best rate. I couldn't ask for a better team work with. All the agents I came in contact with were friendly and offered to help me and my family with anything we needed. Lowe Chevy really makes you feel like a part of a larger family. Thanks again! Jackson LOVES the bike.

Excellent Service

by from Fort leonard Wood, MO |

Excellent Service My husband and I had been out all day shopping for a vehicle and the service at these other dealers was horrible. Many of the salesmen were irritated with the fact that we were just looking. However, when I went to Lowe Chevrolet the service was excellent. Don Pitts greeted us right away and we told him that we were just looking we really don't know what we can afford. Don took his time to get to know us, get an idea of what vehicle we were looking for, and get great financing. He did not rush us and was very patient when we couldn't decide exactly what we wanted. We purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox and got a great deal for our credit. I've been to many dealers in the past and present and Don Pitts was by far the best person we have worked with. Don was not just collecting numbers and trying to get vehicles sold, he was building a relationship that will have us come back and see him when its time for my husband to get a new car.

Great Experience

by from Dixon, MO |

Wonderful Customer Service Kenny treated me with more respect than any car salesman at any dealership ever has. I didn't feel like a "target" when I walked in-but like a friend. If you want a new vehicle-Kenny Allen is your man.

Great Business all the Way Around

by from Rolla, Missouri |

Great Business! When I began my search for a car on a Saturday, I had stopped at a dealer ship in St. James. The gentle man was very polite, but when it came to discussing the cost of the car; he showed no interest in wanting to wheel and deal. I don't know if it was because I was a woman or not, but it did not take me long to realize that I was not going to be buying a car at Hutchison Ford in St. James, Mo. Prior to my wreck, I owned an Impala. When I came to Rolla, I stopped by Fairgrounds but they did not have much selections on used Impala's. I decided that I would go to Lowe in Waynesville, MO since I was getting frustrated looking for a car and making it my last stop for the day. When I got to Lowe Chevrolet and pulled into there car lot; I no longer felt helpless in finding myself a car. Chuck came out and introduce himself to me and my friend. It did not take long for me to find a good used impala. However, while I was looking at this one Impala; I noticed a couple of things wrong with it. Chuck stepped up and said, "I have another Impala like this, but it is a 2013 with a sunroof." I fell in love with the car when I saw it:) However, while we were testing driving the car; all I could think was this is going to be out of my budget. When it was time, Chuck asked me where I wanted my payment range. I told him I wanted it in the range of $200 with money being put down on the car. Chuck took all my information and turned it over for the gentle man to take control to see what they could do on getting me a car payment in the $200 range. I sat there a while talking with Chuck and as the time went by, I was assuming the worst. In the outcome, I did not have to do any wheeling and dealing with Chuck. Chuck did an outstanding job listening to me and what I wanted. When the gentle came out to me; my payment was in the $200 range. This was the best news to my ears!!!!! Chuck showed me a black Impala with leather heated seats, sunroof, and fully load with less than 22,000 miles and it was a 2013. It felt so good finding an outstanding sales man like, Chuck to help me find an amazing car and get my car payment in a range that I could afforded comfortably. I have decided from this point on, I will no longer try to deal with any Ford dealership if I ever need a car again!!! I will recommened and will return to see Chuck each and everytime. I can not say thank you enough Chuck!!!!! Thanks so much, Mistie Nelson

Love Lowes!

by from Waynesville, MO |

Awesome people. Go with Chuck! They try harder than any dealership that I have been at. They always try to keep the customer happy.

Excellent service and customer oriented

by from Hyattsville, Md |

This was the best experience I had buying a vehicle. I was in another state and purchased a vehicle. They allowed my daughter to come and check it out and drive it before I got there. Once I got there, Rich would not let me sign any paperwork until I drove it. Then when I got inside to see Brandon, he had all of the paperwork ready for me and I got out of there in about 15 minutes. I drove the vehicle (Ford F-150 Truck) back to Maryland with absolutely no problems. They both (Rich & Brandon) shared tidbits of information with me concerning the vehicle itself that proved very helpful as I was driving back to Maryland. Rich was the best-I called the dealership, he answered I told him about the flyer that I had received in the mail (I used to live in that area). He ran a credit check and got back to me in 30 minutes with a website of what vehicles I was eligible to purchase. I was so impressed. I got a good truck, excellent service, and I am feeling gooddddddd!

Great Purchase

by from Richland, MO |

I was able to do all of the deal over the phone which is very important to me. I work over 60 hours a week and my husband works over an hour away from the dealership. This enabled us to purchase a vehicle without missing time from work.

Will not go anywhere else!

by from Crocker, MO |

We have bought multiple vehicles from this dealership and will not go anywhere else. They are willing to work with you and always get you a great deal. They are friendly, and professional. Our sale person Melissa was great! I would recommend this dealship to anyone hands down!

Lowe Chevrolet Inc. responded to this review

November 4, 2012

melindag89, Thank you for your kind words. We strive to maintain the utmost respect and loyalty to our customers. I'm glad to hear that your experience at Lowe Chevy was a great one. We hope to provide you with years pleasant transactions at Lowe. Thank you.