Lowe Chevrolet Inc.

103 Lowe Dr., Waynesville, MO 65583

New 888-299-6511
Used 866-205-8935
Service 888-891-4017

"We Are Easy To Deal With!"

Awesome day!

by from Rolla, Mo. |

From the moment I arrived at Lowes Chevrolet it was obvious that customer satisfaction was top priority for this dealership. My Sales Associate, Chuck Rogers set the tone for a stress-free car buying experience. His character is one of sincere honesty and respect to me, the customer. After visiting with Chuck for a brief time about my needs to purchase a vehicle I felt as though we were old friends and that my friend would do what ever he could to help me. To my delight and overwhelming excitement, that is exactly what Chuck did for me. I am now the proud owner of my first Ford Escape! Even to this day Chuck and the respectable team members at Lowes Chevrolet have demonstrated a continuous line of communication related to customer satisfaction after the sale. I have the highest respect for Lowes Chevrolet and would recommend this dealership without hesitation. Thank you Chuck. You are a unique and awesome person. Ginger Robinson

Service Department is great!

by from St Louis Mo. |

We were on a family trip and broke down near the dealership. The Service department was great getting us back on the road with great customer service and repair. Thanks for your help.

June 30, 2015

We appreciate your kind comments. We are glad that we were able to get you back on the road.

Great Service and Friendly People

by from Waynesville |

Chad Evans is a true "Ambassador of Service". He understands what it takes to take care of the customer to ensure "Customers for Life". The team performed great quality workmanship in a very timely fashion on my truck as this was my second attempt to repair the emergency air bag sensor. I am also very thankful for the efforts of Rod Ray as well he truly understood my concerns and truly made me a continued chevy customer. The management team at this dealership should be very proud of their efforts that the service team puts out to ensure great customer satisfaction. Nice Job!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. Chad and Rod are excellent examples of Customer Service. Thank you for your patronage.

Great service and friendly staff

by from Richland, Mo |

I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. Also, Chad is really nice.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. We are always here for you and your vehicle needs. Thank you!

Fantastic Customer Service- Mr. Chad Evans

by from Blanchester, Ohio |

Chad Evans is a true "Ambassador of Service". He understands what it takes to take care of the customer to ensure "Customers for Life". His enthusiasm and positive energy got the team engaged immediately. The team performed great quality workmanship in a very timely fashion on my truck while traveling through the area. I was on a very tight time schedule. I am very thankful for the efforts of this team. The management team at this dealership should be very proud of efforts that Chad and the service team puts out to ensure great customer satisfaction. Nice Job!

April 29, 2015

Thank you very much Markle for such and excellent review. All of us here a Lowe Chevrolet really appreciate the time you took to put it up. (especially Mr. Evans)I am happy to hear we got you all fixed up and on your way, and hope you got where you're going safe and sound. If you're ever back in the area we'd love to provide any of our services again.

Come "1" or Come All

by from Ballwin, MO |

I just wanted to say, as an African American person I was elated by the fact of how welcomed I felt the moment I walked in. George Allan was so nice and caring, and It was a joy just being there. And when Kenny Allen popped his head in just to tell me that the car I was getting was his sister-in-laws car and she took really great care of it, and never smoked in it, made me feel he cared also.... And Rob in Financing made everything go smoothly. And last but not least.....If it wasn't for Jody Cromer butting it all together because it was George's day off, and I told him not to come in on his day off, I don't think I could have done this without him. He is THE FUNNIEST PERSON EEEEVVVVEEERRRRRRR. And he was the best, of the best to wrap it all up into one enjoyable deal ever!!!!!! So like I say...COME "1" or COME ALL ...YOU'LL ALL BE WELCOMED! Sincerely, Shirley

April 28, 2015

Wow thank you so much for such a positive review! We take great pride in our sales team, and we're very glad you enjoyed the Lowe experience. We look forward to your next visit Shirley, have a great day!

Great Service Chad is Great in Service Department

by from Plato,mo |

Chad is a real nice man. And very helpful and works hard. I came from the city of KC an didn't think I would find people as nice and helpful as those in KC. But CHAD changed my view. I love working with him because I know he will take good care of my car needs. Great Job Chad!

April 28, 2015

Chad is definitely a pro and we are lucky to have him here at Lowe Chevrolet. We appreciate the very positive feedback Barbra and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Service

by from Waynesville, MO. |

The people really make you feel like family, the service was precise and quick, I was in and out, the atmosphere was very friendly.

April 27, 2015

That's our goal Big "MO" for the customer to always comes first. We look forward to the next time we can provide our services for you. Have a good one!

Exceptional Service

by from Richland, Missouri |

We recently purchased a Chevy Equinox from another Chevrolet dealership, but have been having our service done at Lowe Chevrolet. After our "new", "reliable" vehicle quit us a few weeks ago, Lowe Chevrolet assisted us in getting a replacement part. We can't thank Chad Evans and Rod Ray enough for helping us get back on the road. Likewise, the technicians that worked on our vehicle did an outstanding job. Chad heard about our break-down, and called us while we sat on the side of the road and offered his assistance. Even though we didn't purchase our vehicle from this dealership, it's amazing how much they care about us and our vehicle. You can bet we'll never forget their courtesy and professional service!!!

April 28, 2015

So glad we were able to get you fixed up and mobile again, Equinox Girl. Rod and Chad were happy to help and they are a great addition to the Lowe team, if you ever need any of our service again we're just a phone call away.

Outstanding family type service

by from Falcon, MO |

My first visit was just because I thought I would have my vehicle serviced while I was at work. Everyone was so friendly that I have since changed to this dealership for all of my business even though it means an extra 25 mile drive on my day off. I have an older vehicle and as I suspected it was in need of a lot of work. I had the service department check everything out and give me an estimate. Yes the ending costs about took my breath away. However, I knew I was not ready to purchase a new vehicle. The service advisor, Chad, broke it all down for me, explaining what needed to be fixed right away for my safety, what could wait a bit, and so forth so, making it very affordable and relieving a great deal of stress. I'm happy to say that we finally got the list complete and my vehicle runs like she is brand new now. I have recommended several of my friends to come to Lowes after seeing Rod and Chad treating customer after customer just like they treated me... understanding I need my vehicle fixed, with safety in mind, but making it where I could afford to have it done. Lowe's has a great service team and I'm so happy I discovered them!

March 27, 2015

We really appreciate that you'd take the extra time to come visit us here at Lowe. Chad's our pro, he'll be happy to help with any further repairs or needs. Thanks Chevrolet fan! P.S. great name!

Great Service

by from longvew, tx |

I took my Ford in for an oil change, no appointment, and was thinking I would have to make an appointment but to find out they took me to work. when I got my car back they had washed it and got my service done in an hour. even owning a Ford I will be back..

March 26, 2015

We'll take care of all your cars here! Thanks for the very positive review, we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks SD!