Lowe Chevrolet Inc.

103 Lowe Dr., Waynesville, MO 65583

New 888-299-6511
Used 866-205-8935
Service 888-891-4017

"We Are Easy To Deal With"

True Excitement!

by from Waynesville, MO |

From the onset of my new car experience, Mrs. Callen & Mr. Shoemaker of Lowe Chevrolet demonstrated the prowess of an experienced Sales Consultant & Manager. Their aptitude for engaging all the necessary frequencies of their customer was paramount. In addition, the preparedness and cooperative response of their team created an advantageous opportunity for my family and I to receive our vehicle within two days of initial interest and notification. Overall, everything from the assistance with the selection of my vehicle to closing the contract with the Financial Consultant; it was nothing short of exceptional. Moreover, I look forward to the days ahead with this very friendly, forthright dealership native to area of Waynesville, that takes pride in ensuring aspects of accomplishment are achieved throughout a 'day-to-day basis'.

Awesome day!

by from Rolla, Mo. |

From the moment I arrived at Lowes Chevrolet it was obvious that customer satisfaction was top priority for this dealership. My Sales Associate, Chuck Rogers set the tone for a stress-free car buying experience. His character is one of sincere honesty and respect to me, the customer. After visiting with Chuck for a brief time about my needs to purchase a vehicle I felt as though we were old friends and that my friend would do what ever he could to help me. To my delight and overwhelming excitement, that is exactly what Chuck did for me. I am now the proud owner of my first Ford Escape! Even to this day Chuck and the respectable team members at Lowes Chevrolet have demonstrated a continuous line of communication related to customer satisfaction after the sale. I have the highest respect for Lowes Chevrolet and would recommend this dealership without hesitation. Thank you Chuck. You are a unique and awesome person. Ginger Robinson

Outstanding Service

by from Saint Robert, MO. |

I started out getting a quote to get my van painted, when I spotted Chuck Rogers walking toward a navigator. This was about 9 am and the adventure was underway. Chuck has a personality that you would think you knew him your whole life. He makes you feel so relaxed around him and I ended up spending almost the entire day with him and just a delight. Chuck is my first line of defense.

Exceptional Dealership!

by from Toronto, Canada |

My family and I were on a cross country vacation in our, new to us, 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe. We needed a few minor things sorted out and the staff from Sales to Service were absolutely fantastic!! They were friendly, attentive, and went the extra distance to do everything possible to get things corrected and understood! Wow...kind, courteous, interested, and honest!! Thank you Kenny for the time you took to go over all things LTZ with patience and a smile...you are a rare find in the auto sales industry, and Chad, thank you for all your efforts to get things done so we could resume our family vacation!! Very grateful to the two of you, and to the whole team at Lowe's Chevrolet for making our visit such a pleasant one!!! Wish all dealerships were like you!!

AWESOME!!!!

by from Houston, Mo |

Absolutely great place to shop for a vehicle. Every staff member was very welcoming and really worked at making the purchase process simple and did not pressure us! We highly recommend Lowe Chevrolet!

Great Service

by from Saint Robert, MO |

Great Service Kenny Allen was great! He provided me with information I request to make an informed decision. Brandon was straight forward and worked to get me the best rate. I couldn't ask for a better team work with. All the agents I came in contact with were friendly and offered to help me and my family with anything we needed. Lowe Chevy really makes you feel like a part of a larger family. Thanks again! Jackson LOVES the bike.

Excellent Service

by from Fort leonard Wood, MO |

Excellent Service My husband and I had been out all day shopping for a vehicle and the service at these other dealers was horrible. Many of the salesmen were irritated with the fact that we were just looking. However, when I went to Lowe Chevrolet the service was excellent. Don Pitts greeted us right away and we told him that we were just looking we really don't know what we can afford. Don took his time to get to know us, get an idea of what vehicle we were looking for, and get great financing. He did not rush us and was very patient when we couldn't decide exactly what we wanted. We purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox and got a great deal for our credit. I've been to many dealers in the past and present and Don Pitts was by far the best person we have worked with. Don was not just collecting numbers and trying to get vehicles sold, he was building a relationship that will have us come back and see him when its time for my husband to get a new car.

Great Experience

by from Dixon, MO |

Wonderful Customer Service Kenny treated me with more respect than any car salesman at any dealership ever has. I didn't feel like a "target" when I walked in-but like a friend. If you want a new vehicle-Kenny Allen is your man.

Great Business all the Way Around

by from Rolla, Missouri |

Great Business! When I began my search for a car on a Saturday, I had stopped at a dealer ship in St. James. The gentle man was very polite, but when it came to discussing the cost of the car; he showed no interest in wanting to wheel and deal. I don't know if it was because I was a woman or not, but it did not take me long to realize that I was not going to be buying a car at Hutchison Ford in St. James, Mo. Prior to my wreck, I owned an Impala. When I came to Rolla, I stopped by Fairgrounds but they did not have much selections on used Impala's. I decided that I would go to Lowe in Waynesville, MO since I was getting frustrated looking for a car and making it my last stop for the day. When I got to Lowe Chevrolet and pulled into there car lot; I no longer felt helpless in finding myself a car. Chuck came out and introduce himself to me and my friend. It did not take long for me to find a good used impala. However, while I was looking at this one Impala; I noticed a couple of things wrong with it. Chuck stepped up and said, "I have another Impala like this, but it is a 2013 with a sunroof." I fell in love with the car when I saw it:) However, while we were testing driving the car; all I could think was this is going to be out of my budget. When it was time, Chuck asked me where I wanted my payment range. I told him I wanted it in the range of $200 with money being put down on the car. Chuck took all my information and turned it over for the gentle man to take control to see what they could do on getting me a car payment in the $200 range. I sat there a while talking with Chuck and as the time went by, I was assuming the worst. In the outcome, I did not have to do any wheeling and dealing with Chuck. Chuck did an outstanding job listening to me and what I wanted. When the gentle came out to me; my payment was in the $200 range. This was the best news to my ears!!!!! Chuck showed me a black Impala with leather heated seats, sunroof, and fully load with less than 22,000 miles and it was a 2013. It felt so good finding an outstanding sales man like, Chuck to help me find an amazing car and get my car payment in a range that I could afforded comfortably. I have decided from this point on, I will no longer try to deal with any Ford dealership if I ever need a car again!!! I will recommened and will return to see Chuck each and everytime. I can not say thank you enough Chuck!!!!! Thanks so much, Mistie Nelson

Love Lowes!

by from Waynesville, MO |

Awesome people. Go with Chuck! They try harder than any dealership that I have been at. They always try to keep the customer happy.

Excellent service and customer oriented

by from Hyattsville, Md |

This was the best experience I had buying a vehicle. I was in another state and purchased a vehicle. They allowed my daughter to come and check it out and drive it before I got there. Once I got there, Rich would not let me sign any paperwork until I drove it. Then when I got inside to see Brandon, he had all of the paperwork ready for me and I got out of there in about 15 minutes. I drove the vehicle (Ford F-150 Truck) back to Maryland with absolutely no problems. They both (Rich & Brandon) shared tidbits of information with me concerning the vehicle itself that proved very helpful as I was driving back to Maryland. Rich was the best-I called the dealership, he answered I told him about the flyer that I had received in the mail (I used to live in that area). He ran a credit check and got back to me in 30 minutes with a website of what vehicles I was eligible to purchase. I was so impressed. I got a good truck, excellent service, and I am feeling gooddddddd!