Country Chevrolet

11 E Lee Hwy, Warrenton, VA 20186

New 888-223-3608
Used 888-828-4147
Service 888-857-4997

Every visitor to Country Chevrolet will be treated as an honored guest in our home.

Awesome experience

by from Dover, DE |

Andy Budd and his team are awesome. This is how buying a car should be. Thank you so much.

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe 90k Miles Maintenance Service

by from Gainesville, VA |

I have been a Country Chevrolet customer for over 11 years now, and I have been pleased with the service I have received until recently. I am not sure what changed, but the service I received recently was unsatisfactory. I made an appointment for my 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe a week in advance, and took my SUV in the night before my appointment to make sure that it was there by 8 am the following day. The day of service, I did not receive a call, so I decided to call after 1 pm, and was advised that the technician was at lunch and probably would not get to my vehicle until he returned. I then received a call about 4 pm stating that it would be the next day before my SUV would be serviced due to an issue with a vehicle that was serviced before mine. This was a huge deal considering that I had a planned vacation the following day. Nevertheless, I dealt with the misfortune, only to be disappointed more. The following day, after not receiving a phone call, I decided to call the service department after 2 pm, and was advised that my vehicle was ready for pick up. Why did I not get a phone call considering that they had my vehicle for over 24 hours??? I was expecting to not only get a call when my vehicle was completed, but also a call giving me status. My service cost was $1050, which is a substantial amount. If I was dealing with a paying customer, regardless of the bill amount, I think I would show my appreciation a little more. Anyway, I am done with Country Chevrolet. Not only because of the inconvenience, but also the lack of professionalism displayed after the inconvenience. Oh, I did get $50 off after ASKING for a discount. Again, after ASKING for a discount. After over 11 years, this is the treatment that I get as a paying customer. Thanks.//Marcus

So uncomplicated!

by from Warrenton VA |

New car purchase - no pain whatsoever. Very pleasant. Great deal, great car.

Great buying experience

by from Gainesville, VA |

Fourth vehicle purchased from Country. Ben is great easy to deal with salesperson. Process went smooth and did not take all day. Service was prompt and supportive.

Regular Service

by from Charles Town, WV |

We have bought many cars from Country and we always bring our cars in for regular service here. We drive over an hour, because we truly appreciate the quality of people who work here.

Great Deal for a Great Ride.

by from Warrenton, VA |

Walked into country chevrolet, not knowing what I wanted except for a car with great gas mileage and that is safe for children. Got a great deal on a 2014 Chevy Cruze LS from Ernie, Thanks to him for being patient, as I took over 8 hours to finally decide on what I wanted.

Best experience ever

by from dumfries |

Great service...fast..did more than what was promised...well worth the trip to warrenton.

Wonderful service!

by from Bristow, VA |

The entire Customer Service Team is very professional. It is alwasy a pleasure to work with Terry Welcome.

Service

by from Warrenton, VA |

Always clear explanations and quality service. Appointments are convenient and the loaner car service is very helpful.

Great team!!

by from North East, MD |

The whole process was a breeze. I traveled from near Delaware to Country Chev to look at a conversion van...with two children. When I arrived, first they made sure we had access to a bathroom and refreshing drinks. My entire experience was pleasant. Thanks again and we have already put over 1500miles on our van!! Great vacation. Rebecca F

Excellent team of competent,respectful,gentlemen.

by from Weyers Cave, Va |

As soon as I got out of my car someone was asking if they could help me or Find someone for me. The team member that helped me went out of his way to make sure the truck I looked as was the one I really needed and wanted. The buying process went well as did everything else. When I picked up the truck the next day ( my choice) my wife said on the way home,"It. Was the most comfortable ride she had in a Truck.