Arnie Bauer Cadillac, Buick, GMC

5525 Miller Circle Drive, Matteson, IL 60443

New 866-856-8912
Used 866-828-2547
Service 877-370-0540

Your dollar has more power at Arnie Bauer!

Excellent Communication and Great Service

by from Mpls,Mn |

It was a pleasure working with Kathy and Henry on the purchase of my Hummer H2. This was a out of state purchase and it went quite smoothly I highly recommend this dealer. L.Turner

September 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We truly appreciate it and we are glad that you are completely satisfied with everything. We look forward to doing business again one day. Thank you again!

Friendly and Fair

by from New Lenox, IL |

Friendly and fair dealer and staff. Felt welcome within the dealership.

May 19, 2014

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you for stopping by to rate your service. You should know that we appreciate the time you took to do so. Please call us if there are any questions or concerns.

Car repair

by from University Park, IL |

I brought in a Pontiac Grand Am GT 2002 because of loss of power and trouble shifting out of first gear. The work was non-warranty. I'm happy with the work that was done. A little pricey but, as long as it's done right, I'm ok with it.

May 5, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know how your service appointment went. We are always happy to help get your vehicle back on the road where it belongs. Please call us if there are any questions or concerns and thank you again for choosing Arnie Bauer for your Automotive needs.

WOW !!!

by from Chicago, IL |

My Story ? started in 2002, when I purchased my Envoy XLT from Arnie Bauer. I truly love that car, I am honestly thinking about getting it back just so I can drive it from time to time. I live in the South Suburbs, but work in the North Suburbs. I have put a lot of highway miles on my Envoy. I tried to trade her in on several occasions; 2005, 2007 and 2009. None of the new models were better than my car! I recently looked up and I was over 315,000 miles. I have written this type of letter many times, but never sent it off. I LOVE GMC and I wanted the company to know, what an ambassador I have been. Last week, I decided to see what was available and I met Jessica the Internet Specialist. She made an appointment for me and that is when I met Henry. It is because of him I am writing this letter now, as a new car owner. My heart is still hurting, but the staff at Arnie Bauer was very friendly, patient and understanding. For the second time in my young life, THANK YOU!!!. I purchased a 2014 Terrain SLE-2. Thank you all for your time in reading this.

April 14, 2014

We truly appreciate that you came to us for your automotive needs, and want to thank you for taking time to post a review. Please call us if there are any questions. We are always here to help!

WOW !!

by from Chicago, IL |

April 14, 2014

The purchase of my Cadillac XTS

by from Matteson, IL |

I bought a Cadillac xts premium edition. The sales person Frank was absolutely wonderful. He really explained the components to the vehicle as well as helping me achieve the best deal and investment. I'm enjoying the vehicle better than my Audi Q7 really. I have referred and will continue so that others have a chance at receiving such a wonderful not only car but investment as I did.

April 2, 2014

This is great to read! We are so happy to hear that Frank was able to take care of you and get you into the vehicle you were looking for. Please call us if you have any questions, and we hope you continue to enjoy your XTS for years to come!

Great Experience

by from Chicago, il |

It has been a extremely nice experience purchasing our New Car from Arnie Bauer. Kathy Woods called the next day after my husband and I did some late night surfing on Arnie's Website. she was very professional and took notes ...we were immediately inspired after speaking with her to come in and check out the inventory. We also spoke with Kathy about our fiancÚs, and( our desire to keep our payments at a affordable level) also about our Buick Enclave that we would be trading in. Once we arrived at the dealership Tom, walked us thru the inventory and price range of the vehicles and based on the information that Kathy supplied him , he was able to suggest the best Enclave for our budget. My husband and I have purchased lots of New Cars in the 37 years that we've been married, this has been one of the Best experiences that we've had. It has been Wonderful working with a Well Trained Professional Staff.

March 30, 2014

We want to thank you so much for sharing your feedback! This is fantastic to read, as we always hope to give a great experience. Please feel free to call us any time if there are any other questions you may have.

Awesome Experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I brought in my 20017 Cadillac CTS for service engine light on for general misfire. Issue was resolved quickly and the cost was lower than I expected!!! Awesome customer service.

March 3, 2014

We appreciate your time and business Cathy, and want to thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We hope your CTS is running much better now, and thank you again for your kind words.

Overall experience as good buying process

by from Orland Park IL. |

Excellent experience. Recommend this dealership to all who are interested in quality experience.

March 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how we are doing as well as the kind recommendations! We are happy to know that your experience was great. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything you need!

Great people to do business with

by from New Lenox IL. |

Very professional and pleasant to do business with. Bill in the service department took care of me making me feel like a friend as if I've known him for a long time. He set me up with a loaner and kept me informed through the complete process. This is one of the numerous cars we've purchased from Arnie Bauer and have always been taken care of as if we were family.

December 3, 2013

We want to thank you for your comments, as direct feedback helps us get closer to our customers and understand their needs. We appreciate your time and thank you for choosing Arnie Bauer Cadillac Buick GMC.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lockport, Illinois |

I Had taken my son to Arnie Bauer because he needed a car to get to and from his destinations.. When we got to the Auto Mall I drove around the whole place and I went into Arnie Bauer and as soon as we got out of the car There was steve mccaulley to meet and greet us with a great smile and wonderful personality. He asked us a few questions to see what we were interested in. My son wanted some type of Chevy car I was against it so I went off on my own and touch this Buick Le sabre. When i say it touch me back, I really mean that it touch me back. I told my son this is the car and I love it. It was roomy and big the colr was a pearl white with tan leather seats. Steve took us in and processed the application. Steve McCauley kept us laughing the whole time and kept us at ease. I was on vacationa nd my son work long hours. I really appreciate Steve he is absoulutley wonderful not afraid to take chances when selling the product and he always kept a smile on his face. Also the young man named Jeff in finance was awesome as well. I really apprciate you guys for making the experience for my son easy and pleasant. KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE.

November 25, 2013

Marla, Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate that you have made sure to let us know about your sales experience and we are very pleased to know that Steve took such excellent care of you through the process. Please call us if you should need anything else. We are always here for you.