Arnie Bauer Cadillac, Buick, GMC

5525 Miller Circle Drive, Matteson, IL 60443

New 866-856-8912
Used 866-828-2547
Service 877-370-0540

Your dollar has more power at Arnie Bauer!

Arnie Bauer No Place Better

by from Flossmoor, IL |

This was my first experience with Arnie Bauer service department since I just got my SRX Saturday. And I was treated like I had been there for years. The staff was very friendly and the service was faster than other dealerships that I dealth with in the past. So when they say that your are part of the family they really mean it. Thank you all from service to finance and to my main man Johnnie G Best salesman in the dealership you rock. Charles Evans

March 6, 2015

Charles you are to kind! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is great to know that you had a great experience at the dealership. Welcome to the family! We look forward to assist you in the future!

Sales Department great, Finance dept lousy!

by from Hickory, NC |

The sales person I worked with was new and inexperienced. So new, nobody bothered to changed the voice mail greeting at his extension (very unprofessional in my opinion). But I had worked out a great deal on a car, but the finance department is a joke. The jacked up the rate by at least 1% point (yes,people, this is legal) and that blew the deal. I have a 800+ credit score and they were trying to tell me the best rate I could get was 4.25%. I have since bought a car identical to the one I was buying from them from the same banks they had me approved at but for 3% for the same 72 month term. In my opinion, the finance department is shady and should be avoided at all costs. Bring your own financing. I would have done that myself, but the woman in the finance department was very rude and unprofessional.

Service Above All Else

by from Flossmoor, IL |

I came in to do a oil and filter change,the service techs at the dealership told me that it would be less than an hour. After a few minutes he came back to tell me that the computer found that my cabin filter needed to be replaced and my tires while I was here needed to be rotated and you guys did it with no charge. Talk about Great Service,this what I love about this dealership the Customer is always First Above All Else. Thank You Charles Evans

Great purchasing experience

by from chicago |

Purchasing a car can be stressful. The price of the car and cost of financing are major concerns. Rhonda selected a vehicle based on the specifications that I gave her during our phone conversation. The car was exactly what I wanted. Trina was great during the financing process. I am very happy with financing term rate and monthly payment. Rhonda and Trina made it a very good car buying experience for me.

Great Sales and Service Departments

by from Tinley Park, IL |

The navigation system in the 2015 Verano we wanted to lease did not work. The Service Dept. checked it out and did some research. They gave us a loaner and ordered the necessary part. When it came in, they installed it and called us. We went back to the dealership where they explained the navigation system and paired our phones to the car. Everyone was very helpful.

Arnie bauer

by from Matteson IL |

The service Guy,Mark was wonderful. But after my car was serviced I had to bring it back several times, until mark suggested another solution in which it definitely worked, good guy. Besides that majority of everyone there is friendly.sometimes I think the mechanics can be slow in fixing your car or even doing an oil change, overall they provide decent service. The facility is very clean

March 25, 2015

Jamese - Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We're sorry that you had to bring your vehicle back more than once for the same issue, but we're glad that we could get the issue addressed for you. We value your feedback, and our management team will be using it to improve our service in the future. Sincerely - Arnie Bauer Cadillac Buick GMC.

Great Service Department

by from Flossmoor,IL |

The guys at the service department are Great. They take the time to go over the problem and how much time it will take to fix it. I just like to give a shout out to Mike, he is great service tech and someone who I would trust with My Caddy. Thank you and keep doing what you do best and that's Service. Charles Evans

Number one in customer service and satisfaction

by from Chicago, IL |

Number one in customer service and satisfaction/ my car is running beautiful thanks to them. Five Stars*****

March 6, 2015

Good morning Willie! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. Your time and loyalty with Arnie Bauer means so much to us all here. We hope that your vehicle is doing great! We look forward assisting you in the future with your vehicles needs. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Good buying experience

by from Orland Park, IL |

Arnie Bauer helped me to step into my first Cadillac...A 2013 SRX luxury edition. My Salesperson, Tom Sinon, was direct, fair, reasonable and extremely professional. With some of my previous car purchases, I felt exhausted leaving the dealership. This was not the case at Arnie Bauer. The price was fair, and the negotiation process was reasonable. I would definitely recommend Arnie Bauer for those seeking an upscale car buying experience. I must qualify the N/A facilities rating...Arnie Bauer is in the middle of construction, so they are operating out of a tent in the interim, with a portable bathroom trailer...I have not experienced their facilities in a fully built state and to rate them on this right now would not be fair.

March 6, 2015

Hello Andre, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that your new vehicle purchase went well for you. The dealership is now 95% complete with the remodel. We hope that you will consider us for your service needs. This way we can continue to assist you along the way with your Cadillac experience. We can also take you on a grand tour of the new facility! Again thank you so much for your time and business. Welcome to the Arnie Bauer family. We look forward to serve you in the future! Have a great day.

Good place to purchase a car

by from Matteson |

The staff was very kind and patient. Ken, Rhonda and Brett were very helpful in helping me with my purchase.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing Arnie Bauer in your purchase and your kind words. We appreciate all feedback and love it when our customers are completely satisfied. Thank you!

service

by from Crete,IL |

Brought in my 2015 Yukon for recall work and there were no problems...everything went well. Mark handled the situation and did an excellent job

August 13, 2014

Thank you Joe! We appreciate your business very much, and thank you for choosing Arnie Bauer.