Hadwin White Buick GMC Subaru

2325 U.S. 501, Conway, SC 29526

New 866-269-0149
Used 877-409-7670
Service 877-838-4857

Our goal is for our customers to be Completely Satisfied!

Collision Center

by from North Myrtle Beach, SC |

I just had my car repaired for extension damage. I couldn't be happier with the quality of work and treatment I received at Hadwin White. The staff was informative and caring as well as completing the work in a timely fashion. I purchased my car here 3 years ago and have used them for all my service needs and always had a wonderful experience. So glad that their collision center gave me the same experience!

Another GREAT experience at Hadwin-White!

by from North Myrtle Beach, SC |

I just purchased my second car from Hadwin-White and my experience was once again exceptional. I bought my first car from them 6 years ago and used them for all my service and collision needs. The staff is nice and a no pressure atmosphere. I have been 100% satisfied with all service I have had done over the past 6 years as well as when I used their collision center when some idiot hit my car in a parking lot and took off. I am so happy to be a repeat customer and would recommend them for any car needs you may have. My wife also loved the environment, she never felt pressured to purchase any additional items when dropping off our car for service or repairs. Thanks Hadwin-White for the continued wonderful car experiences!

Most pleasant car buying experience ever!

by from Murrells inlet, South Carolina |

I have purchased many automobiles in my past. From Corvettes, Q45 Infinities, Cadillacs, etc. I always anticipated the Hassle of the "Deal". To my surprise and excitement the buying experience at Hadwin-White Subaru had no Hassle. Professional staff and Management who knew there vehicles as well as how to best purchase the options my wife and I needed. We were treated with respect and provided with accurate information. We negotiated a very fair deal and purchased a wonderfully equipped Subaru Outback. My wife and I highly recommend buying your next automobile at Hadwin-White Subaru.

Beware of Body shop, general manager no help !

by from Conway SC |

New vehicle repaired here because they are the insurance company select shop?? was told to leave work to pick up car it was ready. Got there and it is not even the same color?? they said it is really hard to match white?? refused to take it and needless to say it has been all down hill since. I have pictures but don't know how to get them on here. I'm sure all body shops have problems but they should work to resolve them, instead they blame me?? The color is not even close?

ignore bad ratings

by from fort lee, va |

if you can find a better dealer to deal with good luck! Super great offer from the start with these guys. As a former salesman, I can tell you I did watch my paperwork, and I can assure you these people let the products sale themselves. Thank you guys for accommodating my wife and I with the football game in your break room. I believe that was the fastest car sell in history and we got what we wanted and you guys made some money but honest money. I will buy my next vehicle from Hadwin White. Thank you from the Rabon Family!

Poor customer service

by from Myrtle beach sc |

Bought a few cars from them over the years, last time in staff has changed the new sales manager was very rude and made the car buying experience horrible. Unfortunately had buy a car at another dealership.

Do not buy here!!!

by from Myrtle Beach |

Put $100 deposit on a car that my wife had not even seen and was not going to be at the dealer for 6 weeks. Called the next morning before 10am to cancel the deal and the salesman said they would refund to my CC no problem. A month later the charge was on my card so I called the salesman back and he said he would get it taken care of. Later I got a call from the sales mgr saying that since I ordered the car no refund would be given. Is $100 worth the bad review or the lost sale hmm?

Excellent Service

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I can't say anything but good things about Hadwin White. Our experience has been nothing short of professional, and it is clear there is a culture of customer service throughout the organization. From sales, to service, we have had a positive experience. I would recommend Hadwin White to anyone looking for a new or used car, or maintenance on their current vehicle.

Great Car Buying Expirence

by from North Myrtle Beach |

Nobody likes high pressure. They treated me with respect and worked with me at my pace. Thank you for that! Will never buy a car anywhere else.