2927 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408

New 855-214-5631
Used 888-252-4241
Service 866-981-9343

Battleground Kia has the lowest prices, best customer service and the largest selection of new Kias in NC!!

My New Ride

by from Greensboro, NC |

First time in over 30 years that I have bought a car from a dealership. Just went to look and ended up driving home my Sorento. Love the style and the handling of the car. Attila was my salesman and he was very patient and has a great personality. I would recommend Battleground Kia to anyone that was interested in owning a Kia. My daughter and step-daughter take their Kia's there for service and seem to be pleased with their work.

Battleground Kia responded to this review

June 5, 2014

Sharon, We are so glad you had a good experience here! Our staff strives to give each and every customer an experience like yours. We hope that you come back to us for your servicing needs. In fact, when you have a chance, stop by and ask for the Customer Relations Manager when you have a minute. She has a little something for you! Hope to see you soon. The Battleground Kia Team

Very Knowledgeable!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I've always had great customer service at Kia. Joes was no exception. Very knowledgeable in all aspects!

Second Kia!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Satisfied for 5 years, all maintenance has been great. I just got my second Kia! Atilla is wonderful, ask for him!

Way to Go!

by from Reidsville, NC |

Battleground Kia is awesome, and so is my salesman Manyango Wilson! Me and my husband enjoyed the time he spent with us. Way to go Manyango!

Just Bought Third Kia

by from Haw River, NC |

Rick Holloway provided excellent service, and Tim did a good job. Very happy and satisfied with our total experience at Battleground Kia!

Great Experience

by from Graham, NC |

Everyone was great :) !! Especially Rick ! He took very good care of us !

Very Helpful and Friendly

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was my first car buying experience, and at first everything felt awkward, but Jeff was very helpful and friendly in helping us purchase a car within our budget ! He made the process much easier with no pressure. Sam in finance was awesome as well ! 11 out of 10 !

Battleground Kia Service

by from Gibsonville Nc |

My experience with my salesman Cameron Neal was a great one. He really helped me feel comfortable with my purchase. He worked very hard to get my payments were they needed to be. The whole process with Cameron was a good one.

Battleground KIA, purchased 2015 KIA Sorenta

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a new 2015 KIA Sorento a couple of weeks ago from Battleground KIA... my salesperson, Attila, displayed exceptional knowledge in the manufacture and performance of the Sorento. Since this was my KIA purchase, I did my homework and Attila was ready for my questions. Attila was fluent in every aspect of the KIA product. To my pleasant discovery, KIA safety and performance features stand toe-to-toe with very expensive European luxury vehicles. After the sale, I was personally introduced to the service management team to ensure that I knew where to go... my first service was prescheduled and is complimentary. Battleground KIA and my salesperson demonstrated excellence in working past a minor hiccup to ensure that I was pleased with each facet of the customer service... For me, this exemplifies customer service at its best... I received a personal thank you card, email, and phone follow-up from my salesperson, general manager, and others from the team... More importantly, we LOVE the KIA Sorento! I highly recommend Battleground KIA and the KIA product... Tanya Herring, Ph.D. a proud new owner of a 2015 KIA Sorento

by from Greensboro, NC |

We had our KIA serviced and decided to upgrade to a new vehicle. We had a great experience. It was quick which really helped since we have two small children. We would recommend KIA to anyone.

My New Car!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I came in and purchased a 2015 Kia Sorento. It was exactly what I was looking for. Doug Garner was a great salesperson to work with. I love you guys :) !