Battleground Kia

2927 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408

New 855-214-5631
Used 888-252-4241
Service 866-981-9343

Battleground Kia has the lowest prices, best customer service and the largest selection of new Kias in NC!!

MR MARK LIGON

by from 3502 VANCE STREET EXT REIDSVILLE NC 27320 |

my wife and I came into battleground kia and we met Jeff. He was so nice and friendly We knew that we was going to buy from him. We started looking at this 1999 f150 and then we saw this kia soul. We also worked with Ryan, He also was very nice and friendly. We have been to other dealerships and did not have a good time. Everyone was so friendly and nice we could not believe it. kk the manager was very nice and friendly. We got the deal worked out and it was great. we went into the office to do the paper work and met John. He was very nice and friendly. We finish The Deal, John did a great job. We was so happy comig to battle ground kia that we will go back. Thank you for this great experience. We will send As many family and friends to battle ground kia and Tell them to ask for Jeff. We are very happy, keep up the great service. We are happy with our Kia Soul, we got the color we wanted Alien green. Thank you very much for everything, Mark & Sue Ligon.

Battleground Kia responded to this review

October 25, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Ligon, I am exceptionally grateful to discover that we were able to provide such an amazing experience for you which, was in fact, contrary to the others that you had before ours. Also Alien green is a superb choice of color, I sincerely wish you the very best with your new vehicle! Thank you for your business, and for providing us with such wonderful feedback. -Chris A. Morgan, Operating Partner

5 star service

by from snow camp, nc |

I went to battleground Kia to ask a question about my 2010 Kia and drove off two hours later with a certified Kia Forte koup. Love this car, very sporty. Garry Patterson was my salesperson and was so helpful through the whole process. Took care of me fast and had me riding out satisfied. Hope this guy gets a vacation for his great job. I give him 5 stars and Battleground Kia 5 stars, great job guys.

5thkia

by from Greensboro NC |

Since 2005 I have bought 5 kia's. 3 were Sedona's. Chance Hunt was my sales person, he spent a lot of time making sure the details I wanted were there. All the deals were very good and fair, no drama. The service department is very quick and through.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Just bought my Kia Sorento from Battleground Kia in Greensboro, NC. My Sales person was Chance Hunt... in all the years I have been buying cars or trucks, Chance is by far the best salesman I have ever had. His knowledge of any car on the lot is exceptional and his follow up with you is superb. He is definitely your go to guy and will explain the entire process with you from start to finish is only concerned about one thing ....Your Satisfaction. I would recommend Chance to anyone. Phil Lowe

Everybody Helps You

by from Reidsville, NC |

No problems, with sales or finance (Eric and Sam) - Bought 2010 Hyundai Elantra. Joe was also helpful in showing the features of the radio!

Just Got a New Kia Rio!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My salesperson Eric was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. The buying process went smoothly.

Chance Hunt of Battleground Kia

by from stoneville nc |

Chance Hunt of Battleground KIA is the man to see for a new or used car . Not only did he have great knowledge of the car I wanted , he was very patient with me as I decided that was the car for me . No pressure no hassle just a very good buying experience . This was my second car from Battleground KIA and without a doubt its hands down the best dealership for all your car needs .

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Greensboro, Nc |

From the moment I got out of my car to look at the new Kia's..I knew something was different..The Saleman were not "knocking" each other over to get to me.(I loved it) Vermont, Saleman, came to me and worked with me and he was AWESOME! Vermont was not like anyone that I had ever worked with before because he listened to me...not to just responded but, he listened to me..to help me....and that he did....He took his time and acted like I was the only customer in the dealership.... When it came down to the price..I was thinking (Yikes..) But, Vermont, had listened to what my budget was and had already worked everything out and explained everything on paper...I was so impressed because this was the FIRST time that I have ever bought a new car that I didn't have to "play" the back and forth game.. We agreed on a price and he gave it to the Manager and it was approved...Then I went from there to where I started signing the papers in the Financial Department. This is where I met John, he was friendly not to mention funny..He knows how to"break the ice" and that he did...When he got to "the extra" things you can buy...He wasn't pushy..He offered and when I said no..he kept going....bing...bang...boom...I was done....... Then I met Evan, the Customer Service Relations Manager, which impressed me. Evan ask me if I minded to speak with him for a few seconds...Of course, I said "No." Evan wanted to know if I was happy with everything and if there was there anything he could do? ( WOW!) I told him "There was nothing that he could do because this had been the best experience of buying a new car in my life." Then Evan, told me, if there was anything that I needed not to hesitate to call him. (Awesome) Then, Vermont came to me walked me out to my vehicle and made sure that my phone was paired up with my Soul, and to see if I had any questions...Vermont gave me his card and told me that if I had any questions to call or drop by and ask for him....And for me not to be a stranger..make sure when I am getting my oil changed to stop by and say Hello! I am so impressed with Battleground Kia's Customer Service because they treat you like you are family and I don't feel like they just want to sell you a car and be done with your! My hat is off to you all: Vermont, John, Sales Manager, and Evan !!!!!!!!! Happy Customer!

Chance Hunt of Battleground Kia is AWESOME!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Chance Hunt of Battleground Kia is the most patient and knowledgeable salesperson I have ever met! and I have been buying cars a long time. He knew how everything in my new Sportage worked and let me know how it would benefit me in my everyday life. Not pushy at all but a true sales PROFESSIONAL! Quite a new experience for me when it comes to buying a car. My family now has a dedicated professional that I can send them to. Chance Hunt is who you need to see for a beautiful experience if you are in the market for a new or used car!!!

Excellent

by from Greensboro, NC |

I came in for a basic oil change and the offers presented were too good to pass up. A few hours later I drove off with a 2015

2nd Kia New Car

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a new kia from Quan, he's an awesome sales rep! Very respectful, good sales person. I rate him a 10++ ! Also, in financing Saw was a bubbly guy. They were all great to work with!