2927 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408

New 855-214-5631
Used 888-252-4241
Service 866-981-9343

Battleground Kia has the lowest prices, best customer service and the largest selection of new Kias in NC!!

Second Kia!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Satisfied for 5 years, all maintenance has been great. I just got my second Kia! Atilla is wonderful, ask for him!

Way to Go!

by from Reidsville, NC |

Battleground Kia is awesome, and so is my salesman Manyango Wilson! Me and my husband enjoyed the time he spent with us. Way to go Manyango!

Just Bought Third Kia

by from Haw River, NC |

Rick Holloway provided excellent service, and Tim did a good job. Very happy and satisfied with our total experience at Battleground Kia!

Great Experience

by from Graham, NC |

Everyone was great :) !! Especially Rick ! He took very good care of us !

Very Helpful and Friendly

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was my first car buying experience, and at first everything felt awkward, but Jeff was very helpful and friendly in helping us purchase a car within our budget ! He made the process much easier with no pressure. Sam in finance was awesome as well ! 11 out of 10 !

Battleground Kia Service

by from Gibsonville Nc |

My experience with my salesman Cameron Neal was a great one. He really helped me feel comfortable with my purchase. He worked very hard to get my payments were they needed to be. The whole process with Cameron was a good one.

Battleground KIA, purchased 2015 KIA Sorenta

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a new 2015 KIA Sorento a couple of weeks ago from Battleground KIA... my salesperson, Attila, displayed exceptional knowledge in the manufacture and performance of the Sorento. Since this was my KIA purchase, I did my homework and Attila was ready for my questions. Attila was fluent in every aspect of the KIA product. To my pleasant discovery, KIA safety and performance features stand toe-to-toe with very expensive European luxury vehicles. After the sale, I was personally introduced to the service management team to ensure that I knew where to go... my first service was prescheduled and is complimentary. Battleground KIA and my salesperson demonstrated excellence in working past a minor hiccup to ensure that I was pleased with each facet of the customer service... For me, this exemplifies customer service at its best... I received a personal thank you card, email, and phone follow-up from my salesperson, general manager, and others from the team... More importantly, we LOVE the KIA Sorento! I highly recommend Battleground KIA and the KIA product... Tanya Herring, Ph.D. a proud new owner of a 2015 KIA Sorento

by from Greensboro, NC |

We had our KIA serviced and decided to upgrade to a new vehicle. We had a great experience. It was quick which really helped since we have two small children. We would recommend KIA to anyone.

My New Car!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I came in and purchased a 2015 Kia Sorento. It was exactly what I was looking for. Doug Garner was a great salesperson to work with. I love you guys :) !

The Battleground Kia Buying Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

We got an appointment by using their website. It's a pleasure to navigate, gave us a good feel for their product line. Our salesperson, Attila, was immediately available on our arrival. We had chosen a Kia Soul and the exact model was on the lot. Attila described its many features in detail, always ready for questions. We took a drive, both in town and on the highway. The machine is QUIET, the doors shut luxuriously, the manual 6 speed almost shifts itself. Steering is precise; braking is authoritative. I really liked this next part. We reached a very acceptable price point, not through haggling, but through discussion and negotiation. No "pressure". The process also included automatic registration. Evan Howard and Jess Conry took the time to make us fully aware of the scope of our purchase. Our thanks to all the staff for a comfortable, rewarding sales experience.