Battleground Kia

2927 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408

New 855-214-5631
Used 888-252-4241
Service 866-981-9343

Battleground Kia has the lowest prices, best customer service and the largest selection of new Kias in NC!!

Fantastic Team

by from greensbor, NC |

We have been looking for a newer car. We were out doing business the other day near Battleground Kia and decided to stop and take a look. We are so glad that we did. We had the great privilege of being assisted by an awesome young man named Luis. Luis was very much a professional. Luis had great knowledge of the inventory on site. Luis was able to answer all my questions on the spot. Luis worked hard for us and we appreciate his awesome work ethic. Luis and everybody at Battleground Kia made our experience so enjoyable. They made us feel as if we are part of their family. I will tell you that many people respond so positive to being made to feel that they are part of a family. Great job to all at Battleground Kia. Keep up the great work. Keep your eye on Luis he is an awesome young man and is going to do great things.

May 7, 2014

Thank you so very much for your business and we are glad we could assist in making this a seemless process for you. We look forward to being your #1 dealership for many years to come. We want to most of all thank You for your feedback, without it we woultdn't know how to make sure every other customer feels the same way. Chris Morgan General Manager Battleground KIA www.battlegroundkia.com

New Car Purchase

by from High Point N.C. |

Easiest and most comfortable car buying experience ever. Salesman Doug made it hassle free. He was efficient, friendly and very knowledgeable about the 2015 Kia Sorento I was purchasing. I showed Doug the Sorento I was looking for on my cell phone and he said I'll be right back. Minutes later he drove around with exactly what I was looking for. Couldn't ask for any better service than what I received. Everyone there was friendly and professional. I will highly recommend Battleground Kia to everyone I know.

March 25, 2014

Janice - It was nice to meet you this weekend. I'm glad Doug was efficient and knowledgeable about the car you were looking for. Let us know if there's something else we can do for you.

Great service

by from Burlington NC |

We Had A Great Experience Buying Our New Forte At Battleground Kia. Misty Was Great!!!!! I Would Recommend Her To Anyone Who Is In The Market For A New Car.

March 25, 2014

Hi Jattie, Thanks for stopping by! Misty says hi and that she hopes you're still enjoying your new Forte. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

thier the best

by from lexington nc |

I most say that I have the best experience at battle ground Kia .All the sales man did their best to got me the suv /car that I needed for my life style. before I went to battle ground Kia. I did a true car price with in the hour I received an email about the Kia Soul. The young lady that emailed me about the Soul told me more about the car then she had to, that made me very confident that things were going to be seamless and they were . So when I got there that I was taken care of.. Thank you Nica Pickard ! when I got the dealer ship the sales man Brandon showed me two car's that that he know that I would like and that fit my budget. Thanks to all of you guys I now have a roomer car that I needed....

Scammed before you even arrive

by from greensboro, nc |

Firstly, they list cars on line and do not disclose that you have to be a college grade AND in the military AND have a trade to get that price--so all cars are thousands more than what you expect if you shop online. So beware of getting your credit ran on a false price only for them to tell you after the fact the car is 4000 more. I totaled a car and needed a new car so I went through the steps--credit app, signing papers, putting money down, etc---later I get a call saying I need to prove my last car was paid off by insurance(which at that point was still pending). I agree to see about getting that info and get a call back from the rudest salesman there who says to me that I am giving them the run around...to which I respond "Im at work for the 6th day this week and I will be there Monday morning". I then find out that my car was not going to be paid off for a couple weeks and Kia made me give their car back and charged me for all the miles that were on the car (even though the car already had miles on it when I got it) and deducted hundreds of dollars out of my down payment and gave me a refund for the rest. When confronted about the miles all the finance people did was tell one lie after another. Needless to say I will NEVER buy from them as it was one of the worst experiences of my life to go through that. Just when you think there are good dealers out there you are done wrong by a place like Battleground Kia. I will be telling everyone I know and writing reviews online about these crooks.

Waste of time

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

I recently contacted Battleground Kia in reference to a car online. When I spoke with the person he said car was for sale and wanted to get me in that day, I asked him a question in reference to one of the pictures online and he said it was nothing to worry about and ask for him when I get there. Turns out after I drive 30 miles to the facility and the salesman looks for a key for 30 mins, that the car was not for sale, even though it was posted online for sale, due to the gauge cluster malfunctioning and it not being in service. Why didn't the internet salesman know this is beyond me considering the question I asked about was the check engine light in the picture. Big waste of time and so unorganized they didn't know where the car was from what they told me. Waste of time and a waste of gas. Ridiculous. I even went as far as to see what other vehicle would be a good fit and when the salesman brought my paperwork he couldn't even tell me what my interest rate was..he told me the financiers don't tell that...well I went to nissan and they knew. Couldn't believe this was supposed to be a professional business.

Great Customer Service and a great truck!

by from Inman, SC |

I recently bought a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado from Battleground Kia and so far so good! I first dealt with Maleika over instant message. She was great and accommodating in getting me pictures and info on the truck. Second, I drove there and met Steve "The Doc" Bullins who showed the truck to us and went with us on the test drive. He was very patient and kind and got us what I thought was a fair price for the vehicle. He was BY FAR the best salesperson I had dealt with in looking for a used truck. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle at Battleground Kia.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for reviewing Battleground Kia! I'm glad Malaika and Steve took care of you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. Enjoy your new Chevy. Chris Morgan, General Manager

my new kia

by from madison, nc |

2013 new kia I went in not expecting to be driving away with a new vehicle. I did the tru car deal and then I look at the reviews of who would help me with all of my questions about buying and helping me with my payment and I seen that alot of people was saying ask for Misty and so I asked for her and explained to her everything what I was looking for and what I was willing to make payment wise. Wow is all I can say is this lady really knows what to say and how to get the ball rolling for you. I must say I didn't have confident in myself and she said where is your confidents. Great sales lady and great deals. So for anyone looking for a new car. Go to Battleground Kia and ask for Misty you will not leave without what you came for.

Deceitful tactics just to get you in the door!

by from Statesville, NC |

The following is a cut-and-paste from the Google+ review I just posted: "Internet sales process was deceitful. I made a very specific offer and required a tentative sight-unseen agreement with consummation pending inspection of my trade to ensure that I had represented the car's condition truthfully (NOT pending a valuation of my trade, which can be done without seeing the actual car and since I had specified an approximate value that I would have to receive as a trade credit to make the deal work). The sales consultant said she reviewed my offer with a manager and that they agreed to my terms and out-the-door total financed amount. Unfortunately, I later found out that the consultant carefully chose her words in her final email to me which the salesman and manager used to weasel out of the deal after I had driven nearly two hours to the dealership. I asked what issues they had with my trade that made them not able to complete the agreement we had made the day before over email. I never received a specific answer. I was told only that my car was not worth enough to get to the total financed amount we previously agreed upon. Only problem there is that WE HAD ALREADY AGREED that they were going to have to put X dollars into my trade to get to the total financed number I needed to purchase the vehicle (unless, of course, they wanted to adjust the top line asking price instead of loading up the trade...it really didn't matter to me how they got there, but the point is we had an agreement what the number needed to be). When the consultant said over email "we will do the deal," I took that to mean that the only thing to derail the deal was if my car was in poor condition or had specific issues (which it did not). Granted, it was my fault for not recapping the deal one final time before driving out to Greensboro (there is a reason car dealerships and salesmen have a poor reputation in our culture), but I still feel that the people involved with my experience were intentionally deceitful in an attempt to lure me to the dealership knowing full well they could not meet my offer demands. The way they handled me showed total disregard for the customer and was a complete waste of my time." Oh, and I forgot to mention in my Google+ review that no one in the dealership when I arrived seemed to be informed on the prior interactions I had with the consultant or the unnamed manager she had supposedly had sign off on my offer. Way to make sure all your departments are working together to provide a great customer experience! (That is sarcasm if you couldn't tell).

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Liberty, NC |

I purchased a new Soul from Battleground a little over a month ago and I could not have asked for a better experience. Andre Lowery (BDC Manager) was very nice and my sales consultant, Joe Swaringen was very courteous, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The after purchase follow up has been great. It was such a good experience that my granddaughter just purchased a new Rio from Battleground and I am recommending them to my son. Thank you Battleground Kia!