Arrowhead Lexus

9238 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-535-3107
Used 888-460-2213
Service 866-861-2165

We share the thrill our customers get from owning and driving a Lexus

Don't go anywhere else

by from Glendale, AZ |

I can't say enough about the great experience I've had so far with Arrowhead Lexus. My sales associate is thoroughly knowledgeable about cars in general, and the Lexus brand in particular. With his very considerate and thoughtful approach, I never felt pressured or "sold", as he explained the merits of the CT200h. He was consistently in touch with me throughout the process so I always had any information I needed to arrive behind the wheel of my new Lexus. Everyone I've interacted with at this dealership is genuinely pleasant and clearly happy to be of service in whatever way they can. Simply put, if you're thinking of buying a car, find out what Lexus has to offer. if you're considering buying a Lexus, don't go anywhere else.

wonderful purchasing experience

by from paradise valley arizona |

It was a wonderful purchasing experience. The sales person & others were very knowledgeable & helpful.

Great place to do business!!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great place to do business!!!! The staff is very professional. The dealership is clean and well run. Everyone goes out of the way to make the best in customer satisfaction with every visit.

Look forward to other deals in the future.

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

My Experiance at this dealership was great. Looking forward to other deals in the future. The saleman exceeded all the expectations and did a great job getting my vehicle rready to drive.

Outstanding

by from Chandler, AZ |

From beginning to end, our experience at Arrowhead Lexus was outstanding. My husband and I were so impressed with the professionalism of both sales consultants who helped us. They couldn't have been more patient and and he somehow made the entire process pleasant. Not only did they give us the best price among several Arizona Lexus dealership quotes, but they treated us well on our trade-in. I've purchased cars for over 30 years, and never have I had such a positive and satisfying auto buying experience! Arrowhead Lexus is well worth the drive.

extremely satisfied

by from Glendale, AZ |

I visited the Lexus of Arrowhead looking for either an IS 250 or an IS 350 new. I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by everyone there. Not only were they very professional, they were also very helpful in helping me make my selection. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable in his field and had a very friendly personality. He treated me with a great amount of respect and answered any question I had about any of the cars without difficulty.

No "Used Car Lot" feel

by from Peoria, AZ |

Arrowhead Lexus is incredible. They were respectful of my time and thoughts regarding the car I had been eyeing and at no time did I feel being pressured or felt that I was dealing with a typical "Used Car Lot." I am very particular to whom I refer my friends and clients to as I feel that it is a reflection upon myself. Having said that, I would refer anyone to Arrowhead Lexus and I know that they would be in great hands and will be very well taken care of.

Excellent service and everyone was very friendly.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Excellent service and everyone was very friendly. Our salesman, Larry Jones, very likeable and helpful and really enjoyed working with him.

The epitome of professionalism!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Chris Comley and Simon Walker were the epitome of professionalism and truly exemplified what the Lexus buying experience was based on. I cannot thank Chris and Simon enough for giving me a truly exceptional buying experience. Not only will I purchase my future vehicles from them, but I will highly recommend Chris and Simon to my family and friends to meet their vehicle needs as well. Chris and Simon took the extra time and effort to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase from the first step through delivery and after.

Arrowhead Lexus Car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The salesman, Larry Jones, no pressure to buy a car. Listen to what we wanted in a car. The General Manager and the Finance person put no pressure. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Will surely go back.

Me out of town/wife left to finish deal

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Our sales team did a great job of ensuring my wife was catered to. I was out of town during most of the purchase process. Nester and Dan treated her with respect and fairness. That is something to testify about. Also, Virginia in finance was wonderful and made the process painless. These three individuals gave us a memorable Lexus experience.