Auto Focus LLC

692 Broadway, Newark, NJ 07104

Used 973-350-1515

Honest and knowledge

by from Newark NJ |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from a gentleman called Santos at Auto Focus, I was very impressed by his honesty and car knowledge i was given a carfax without even requesting and explained in detail. Being a former car salesmen myself i know honesty is hard to find in the car business. I'm really happy with my purchase I recommend Auto Focus to anyone, buying a vehicle can be stressful experience. At Auto Focus it became fast and simple. Its a great place. Thank you Santos.

Auto Focus LLC responded to this review

July 22, 2015

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Great experience

by from islen nj |

I would like to say that I had the greatest experience with Santos at Auto Focus. Santos was so patience with me since it was my first time buying a vehicle. He took the time out to explain everything to me. The vehicle I came to buy was sold but he helped me find something else on the lot that I fell in love with. I'm very happy with my car and I never had a problem with it to this day. I will always recommend people to buy from Auto Focus and I always tell them to ask for Santos. If it wasn't for Santos and his dedication I was leaving and going to another dealership. Thank you Santos for being a wonderful salesman.

Auto Focus LLC responded to this review

July 14, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words it was pleasure finding you a suitable vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Philadelphia |

I had been looking for a Volvo wagon as I am a single Mom of a 3 yr old girl. I found one on Cars.com at this dealership and I called from work. Santos made me feel like this would be a simple and easy process. It was!! I drove my trade in, a 1998 Range Rover all the way from Philadelphia with my nephew and we were impressed with the care and excellent customer service received. I was approved after about 20 mins. and drove the Volvo wagon home to Philadelphia, needed some minor repairs but the shop has arranged to get those things fixed.

Helpful and Real

by from Newark, NJ |

Came to the dealer looking for a car, i didnt have too much money, my credit is not so good, and i had been turned down at 4 other places. So my hopes were not very high, but i spoke with Santos and in 20 minutes i was approved. Within the hour i was driving my new car home!!! Very pleased with my overall experience. The car is great and my payments are affordable to me.

Very friendly people

by from belleville, nj |

Just picked up my BMW from the dealer, I was turned down at 4 other dealerships. Tania was so helpful with getting me my finance, i'm sending all my friends and family over. Thanks a bunch guys.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

BOUGHT THIS CAR ON A MONDAY, BUT THAT FRIDAY I HAD ALREADY BROKEN DOWN 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. THE CAR DIDN'T EVEN HAVE OIL IN IT AND THE TRANSMISSION, BATTERY, AND ALTERNATOR WAS BAD!