Auto Focus LLC

Used 866-413-9597

Guarenteed Approval, No turn downs

Very friendly people

by from belleville, nj |

Just picked up my BMW from the dealer, I was turned down at 4 other dealerships. Tania was so helpful with getting me my finance, i'm sending all my friends and family over. Thanks a bunch guys.

Great Customer Service

by from Philadelphia |

I had been looking for a Volvo wagon as I am a single Mom of a 3 yr old girl. I found one on Cars.com at this dealership and I called from work. Santos made me feel like this would be a simple and easy process. It was!! I drove my trade in, a 1998 Range Rover all the way from Philadelphia with my nephew and we were impressed with the care and excellent customer service received. I was approved after about 20 mins. and drove the Volvo wagon home to Philadelphia, needed some minor repairs but the shop has arranged to get those things fixed.

Helpful and Real

by from Newark, NJ |

Came to the dealer looking for a car, i didnt have too much money, my credit is not so good, and i had been turned down at 4 other places. So my hopes were not very high, but i spoke with Santos and in 20 minutes i was approved. Within the hour i was driving my new car home!!! Very pleased with my overall experience. The car is great and my payments are affordable to me.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

BOUGHT THIS CAR ON A MONDAY, BUT THAT FRIDAY I HAD ALREADY BROKEN DOWN 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. THE CAR DIDN'T EVEN HAVE OIL IN IT AND THE TRANSMISSION, BATTERY, AND ALTERNATOR WAS BAD!