Arrow Motors

1330 E St Georges Ave, Linden, NJ 07036

Used 888-278-8301 Used888-278-8301

Fall Sales event at Arrow Motors, Quality Pre owed Cars and Trucks, Come see today!

Arrow Motors - very pleasant car shopping

by from Linden NJ |

My experience with arrow motors has been very pleasant. Sandro was very pleasant to my dad and I. we will do more business with them in the future. Thank you Sandro.

Arrow Motors and Sandro is the place to go!

by from Linden Nj |

I had a very pleasant experience shopping for my next car at Arrow Motors. They were great, honest, and focused on customer service. No Hassle Sales, Yes! I was very happy with Sandrohe took his time and showed me all available options. Thank you for my new Lexus

Arrow Motors is a great dealership!!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

After looking for a great DEAL and a great CAR, I went to Arrow Motors and immediately I felt welcomed. I was able to get all my questions answered and most importantly I did not feel any pressure or rush to purchase a car. There were no hidden costs, everything was explained thoroughly and I was able to call anytime to get any other information I needed. I recommend this dealership to everyone and I will be giving my business all the time to Arrow Motors. Happy Shopping!

Arrow Motors responded to this review

November 5, 2015

Thank you Ike for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to help you here at Arrow Motors. Please remember to tell you friends and family about us.

Arrow Motors had my Honda Coupe Accord!

by from New York, New York |

I looked for just a week and found my car with Cars.com and the mobile app. Seeing the cars at Arrow Motors was impressive but I was looking for this specific Honda White Coupe. Sandro was professional and even went above and beyond, drop my plate in NYC. can you believe that? He did! These guy are top notch with me. I will tell all my friends and family to visit and buy at Arrow Motors. See Sandro and Alex.

Arrow Motors responded to this review

November 5, 2015

Dear Magnolia, Thank you for the nice review it was our pleasure to help you with your next Honda. We look for to helping you again in the future. Please tell your family and Friends about Arrow Motors and I, Sandro.

Arrow Motors- Best Car Buying experience ever!

by from Newark New Jersey |

I had a very good experience buying my car with Sandro at Arrow Motors.Sandro was very patient and kind and was able to work with me. It's nice to go to a dealer that cares. I will recommend my family to come to Arrow Motors! See Sandro you'll be happy you did. Thank you Arrow Motors!

Janet and my 06 TSX at Arrow Motors! See Sandro

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

Awesome! Finding my Acura TSX at Arrow Motors was easy with Cars.com. From the moment I walked on the lot and was greeted by Sandro I knew I was at the right place! Sandro was patient and was excellent at getting me the best loan for my car. The offices are clean and pleasant too. I will recommend Arrow Motors and Sandro to my family. Thank you Sandro and Arrow Motors!

Anthony and My Cadillac STS

by from Roselle New Jersey |

Dealing with Sandro is a pleasurable experience always at Arrow Motors. They had several cars that I was interested in. He took the time to answer my questions and help me with this Cadillac STS. What a beautiful inventory, buying process easy and smooth. If you want a good quality car and a good price go to Arrow Motors and see Sandro! I do recommend my family and friends to come to Arrow Motors.

Terry Smith and Arrow Motors! July 2015

by from Elizabeth, New Jersey |

I must tell you how very pleased I am with Alex and Sandro! These gentlemen took the time and helping me with the car that I found on Cars.com. It was exactly what I wanted and they took the time to answer all my questions. The buying process was pleasant and easy. They helped me pick a car that suited my needs and I'm very happy. I would recommend all my friends and family to come to Arrow Motors. Thank you

by Doris

by from New Jersey |

Fast approval an processing but does'nt guarantee new jersey state inspection.Strongly recommend that prior too purchasing from this dealership that you have it diagnostic check completed. Check engine was reset on my purchase an same day indictor appeared same day after drivin over 100 miles.

Arrows motors

by from New Jersey |

Arrows has good quality cars low mileage good price what i hate is how they sold the car i put a deposit on. i was pre approve for a loan at the bank i gave them all the info they needed all they had to do was fax over the purchase order which they never did and i call the bank to check and they said they never got anything from them so i call back arrows and they lied and said they did so they next day i call to confirm and they told me they sold the car i was so heated .Overall good spot but in terms of how they hadle there bussiness is nasty