Texas Auto Liquidators,LLC.

7445 U.S. Hwy 287, Arlington, TX 76001

Used 877-242-9606

Great Service

by from Midlothian, TX |

Easy folks to work with. No pressure. Good information. Bought my car here!!

Excellent. Car dealers

by from Dallas texas |

Texas auto liquidators. were very professional and courteous to me ,very clean facilities.I will definitely recommend them to others I love my new sub. I did research through cars.com and it was perfect. Thank you. I Got just what I was looking for.

come for the merchandise not the service.

by from St. Louis, MO |

The car I bought was priced below blue book value and after taking delivery of the vehicle a week ago I still think I got a good deal. I had to wait 3 hours past the promised time to pick up the car because it was being repaired prior to sale. Although I was not happy with the wait I would do it again to get a deal like this.

Honesty

by from Benbrook, TX |

Even though we weren't able to make a deal I would definately go back to this dealership. They have a wide variety af clean pre-owned vehicles on their small lot so you will probably be able to find what you are looking for. The person I worked with was bruatlly honest with me about my trade and why he could only give what he could. He even gave a list of other places that would be able to give me a better trade value. The facilities are a little run down and in need of a cleaning but over all it was a good experience.