Markquart Toyota

1844 Commercial Blvd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-237-4926
Used 877-296-9354
Service 866-504-7531

Markquart...A name you can trust!

Excellent service every time.

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Markquart Toyota is like Cheers, where everybody knows my name. I had taken a 3-year hiatus from driving Toyotas, but when I purchased a RAV-4, I was welcomed back into the fold, like an old family friend. They have really done a great job emphasizing customer service by each and every staff member. I actually enjoy spending a Monday morning there during routine servicing - a good chance to catch up with some old pals!

March 5, 2014

Erik, Your review about our dealership is incredibly kind and we can't thank you enough for going out of your way to write it. It is our goal at Markquart to put our customers first and we're glad that you felt you were treated as part of the family. As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Helpful service

by from Rice lake, wi |

I am appreciative to Mike in service for being kind and helpful as my cars' engine broke down. Markquart worked hard at communicating with Toyota to appeal for coverage of a new engine for my certified pre-owned vehicle. Despite not receiving the support from the Toyota manufacturer, I am thankful for the support and care from Markquart Toyota.

super good again

by from Hixton,WI |

This is the fourth truck I've bought from Mark quart Toyota.every time it was the same super dealings.although I had a different sales person this time(Shawn fish)it still was a complete pleasure.Thanks markquart and Shawn..Jeff

Great Experience!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

No Pressure Sales! Knowledgable and friendly staff. This was our first new car and we couldn't be happier with the experience that we had. Answered all of our questions and were very thorough.

July 19, 2014

KarenW, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Markquart Toyota. I am happy to hear of the positive experience you had with us shopping for your first new car--that is the way every experience with us is meant to be! Thank you for choosing Markquart and enjoy your new Prius!

review of service @ Marquart Motors

by from Cumberland, WI |

We have found the service department to be great, They are very friendly, helpful, willing to listen, and service is completed in a short amount of time. The waiting area is very nice with several beverages and fresh fruit always available.

July 19, 2014

Island City residents, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. We are glad to hear you had an all-around positive experience! Thank you for choosing Markquart and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Service department

by from Conrath, WI |

I've been servicing our Toyota vehicles for years at Markquart. I live 60 miles away and they always have exceeded my expectations as to their ability, apparent concern and respect for me, and efficiency. They are punctual, friendly, on time with their time and cost estimates. Their facility is spotless. Their waiting areas are very accommodating-refreshments, internet and TV.

May 5, 2014

RosemaryJ, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that you are happy with the work done to your vehicle, and appreciate the kind words about the staff and facility. Thank you again for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Very Pleased

by from Rice Lake, WI |

Have purchased 2 (Two) Toyotas from this dealership and will buy ALL of our future Toyotas from this dealership as well. Markquart Toyota sets the standards for an automotive dealership for others to follow.

May 2, 2014

Dogman03, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Markquart Toyota. We appreciate your kind words and will definitely share them with the team. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Love the Fireplace!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Extremely helpful service people. Nice waiting rooms - fireplace is a nice cozy touch. Just blown away by the friendly atmosphere. Very glad I bought a Toyota!

April 4, 2014

Carrie, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit with us. We truly appreciate your kind words about our team members, the service you received and our facility. We're glad that you had an overall positive experience and look forward to serving you again in the future. (We're glad you bought a Toyota, too!)

service with respect

by from Menomonie |

Friendly, explained the work that was to be done. Had a temporary vehicle ready for my use.

April 4, 2014

John, We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. We're glad to hear that you felt our team was friendly and you enjoyed the loaner car option. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

The service at Markquart Toyota is terrible!

by from Wisconsin |

The service at Markquart Toyota is terrible! I took my 2011 Prius in to be services because the engine was revving up and then it would ride rough like the engine was going to quit. After four days of this the check engine light came on. Markquart service first said the car's problem was not due to the recall. After working on my car they said the recall was the problem. However, the check engine was a separate problem not related to the recall and charged my $57 because they couldn't find anything wrong with the car! Wow, really. Its just a coincidence my cars engine starts revving up and then spitting and sputtering like it's going to shut down and the check engine light comes one but it's not related. I will never go back there and would never recommend this dealer to anyone!

February 23, 2014

At Markquart Toyota we constantly strive to deliver the highest quality service in order to satisfy our customers. On occasion we have been criticized by our customers when, in our professional opinion, we delivered textbook service for the given situation. Sometimes customers are not satisfied with, or did not fully understand, what we did to attempt to resolve their issue. In this instance we believe we did perform the correct procedure. The negative review given because the customer felt that her drivability concerns were connected to the recall, and therefore should have been paid for by Toyota. It is our professional conclusion that the two issues were completely unrelated. Here are the details of what happened: The 2011 Prius with 89,000 was brought in for a recall for a software update on the Motor Generator ECU and Power Management ECU. If there was a problem with the system due to the recall the vehicle would have 6 different warning lights come on in the dash all at the same time. The system would have also store 4 DTC's failure codes in the computer of P0A94, P324E, P3004 and/or P0A1A. We perform the inspection for the recall and did not find any stored failure codes related to the recall so then our technician completed the re-flash of the computer with the new software. Once the technician completed the recall he then ran the diagnosis for the check engine light and found failure codes P0441 and P0455 which came back as an Evaporator system Gross leak and incorrect purge flow. The technician then follow the diagnostic tree flow chart checking then entire evaporative system including all sensors, valves and canister. He then performed a smoke test on the system that would show any small leaks in the entire system and did not detect any leaks during the test. With all the test showing no leaks that would indicate the possibility of a loose gas cap in the past. In summary, based upon the codes pulled during the diagnosis, and the lack of any problem with the system, it was our conclusion that the check engine light was most probably caused by the loose gas cap, the most common cause for check engine lights in our industry. Service manager Jeff Webber attempted to explain the situation to the customer in an effort to clear up the disagreement but was unsuccessful. John Markquart

Pleased Toyota Owner

by from Rice Lake, WI |

One of the "few" businesses that treat you like a "Person" and not a "number". From the time I walked in, until the time I left the dealership, my experience is always the same.... Great! I'm on my 2nd Toyota from Markquart and will continue to do business with them for a long time.

February 23, 2014

Dogman, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at Markquart Toyota. Your words about our dealership as a whole are extremely kind and much appreciated. We're glad you feel you are well taken care of as we pride ourselves on our customer service here at Markquart. Thank you for your continual business and we look forward to serving you in the future.