Audi Clearwater

Service 877-469-7906 Service 877-469-7906

The Better Way to Buy

New Audi A6

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

My salesman Chad Moses has recently moved here from the North and he brings great knowledge about cars with him -- he is very helpful but not pushy in any way. I felt comfortable with him and traded and older Lexus to purchase a new A6 at a price that seems fair. They got the car from another Florida dealership and had it ready on the date we agreed. All good.

Audi Clearwater responded to this review

July 23, 2013

We are thrilled to hear that we made the purchase of your new A6 easy! We are committed to outstanding customer service and we are glad that we made buying a car easy for you. Chad is certainly a favorite around here, so it is no surprise that you had a great experience working with him. Your Friends at Crown Audi

Great Service!

by from Lambertville, NJ |

The other day my car wouldn't start but I managed to get it into Crown for them to handle it. Shaun Mathena saw to it my car got checked out. Turned out to be nothing wrong but the battery needed charging, which Shaun directed me to handle by driving it for about a half hour. Bottom line is there was nothing there for them to work on or charge me for, but they washed my car and sent me away with a clean bill of health at no charge. Now that's service above and beyond the call of duty. Many thanks to Shaun Mathena and Crown Audi!!!

Crown Audi Purchase Experience

by from Sun City Center, FL |

Joe Haig is always there to support his customers. He does not forget you after the sale. He works very well with his support staff and looks at your situation as if it was his. Goes out of his way to followup. Dealerships could use more staff like Joe. I highly recommend Joe as your Audi Brand Sales representative. He will do his best to establish a deal that is fair and equitable for you and the dealer. Purchasing our first Audi was an excellent experience. Enjoyed working with Dave, Store Manger, Scott, Use Vehicle Manger and Joe! Respectfully Submitted, Jerry Hubbard

Mr Steve Golden, Service Consultant

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Mr Steve Golden supervised the wireless installation of my Valentine V1 in the 2015 S7 I recently purchased. Mr Golden is knowledgeable, courteous, and impeccably professional. I intend to entrust him with all future service requirements for my vehicle without reservation.

Fast and Efficient

by from Wimauma, FL |

I bought my Audi in 2008 and decided early I was only going to have the dealership perform service work. Mandy Walters has taken care of me and my car since then and I always look forward to a great loaner car and fast and efficient "in and out" of the dealership.

Repairing my Audi A6 Paint at Crown Audi

by from Clearwater, FL |

I brought my Audi A6 in for paint repair. Mandy Walters, my Service Consultant, was excellent. She took great care to help me and made the process painless. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Great Service

by from Lakeland, FL |

Mandy Walters took great care of me for my first service on my Audi A6. She was prompt, courteous and friendly. She listened carefully to me and made sure all was taken care of. I drive over an hour to get here and pass another Audi dealer because the service at Crown Audi is the best.

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from Clearwater, Fl |

First service appointment on my A4, and Crown Audi deserves an A+! Mandy Walters in the service department was purely exceptional, and went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable, and taken care of in a timely manner. I was also impressed because she continually updated me on the progress of my vehicle, rather than leaving me to wonder like other service departments do. Mandy's ability to establish instant rapport with her customers was consistent among everyone that walked through the doors. Above all, her vivacious personality and energy makes her an incredible asset to the Crown family, and I look forward to my next service visit!

Outstanding Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I've been going to Crown Audi for years. I used to have my 2001 A6 serviced there, and was always impressed with their professionalism and honesty. I bought an A5 from Crown Audi in 2010 (a painless and rather pleasant experience), and have always taken it back there for the routine maintenance (I've had NO issues with the car - I love my Audi). The people at Crown Audi have always been extremely polite, friendly, professional, courteous and prompt. They obviously put a lot of pride into their work, and it shows. Antoine was my service advisor for this most recent appointment, and he was great. I have no complaints. The waiting area is always clean and stocked with snacks, water and coffee. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. Keep up the good work!

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from DUNEDIN, FL |

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!! EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF AUDI PRODUCTS!! GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE SURE THINGS ARE DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!