Crown Audi

Service 877-469-7906

The Better Way to Buy

New Audi A6

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

My salesman Chad Moses has recently moved here from the North and he brings great knowledge about cars with him -- he is very helpful but not pushy in any way. I felt comfortable with him and traded and older Lexus to purchase a new A6 at a price that seems fair. They got the car from another Florida dealership and had it ready on the date we agreed. All good.

Crown Audi responded to this review

July 23, 2013

We are thrilled to hear that we made the purchase of your new A6 easy! We are committed to outstanding customer service and we are glad that we made buying a car easy for you. Chad is certainly a favorite around here, so it is no surprise that you had a great experience working with him. Your Friends at Crown Audi

2012 Audi A5 Premium Plus - the car of my dreams

by from St. Petersburg FL |

I had the good fortune to come visit Crown Audi and meet Joe Haig. I described to him what I was looking for (2012 A5 with premium or premium plus package) and he checked the inventory, and there were none in stock at the time. I had a little bit of time pressure because I wanted to purchase it for my birthday and a birthday trip. We discussed what I wanted and Joe asked good questions and the difference between what I just liked and what I really wanted. He got back to me the immediately and said they had just received one off-lease. It was not the the color I had thought I , but when I saw it I liked it better! The car had just been serviced and was amazing to drive. Joe and I worked on the costs for the next couple of days, and Joe was always responsible and low pressure. When I decided to buy, Joe had everything ready for me and my trade received a very fair price. Joe got me into the car of my dreams and was easy to work with. I never got the typical "car-salesman" feel from him, he was fair looked out for what I wanted in a car.

Best sales person I have dealt with.

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

I recently purchased a Audi q7. The sales experience was fantastic. Chad was very knowledgeable of the car and answered all my questions with out hesitation. As always with my new car experience I get a nail in my tire on the inner wall (not repairable place). I called Chad and went to the dealer to get it replaced. The service was excellent as well, in and out in no time. If you are looking for an Audi I would recommend go to see Chad.

Profesionalism and knowledge

by from Trinity, Florida |

After I visited many dealers, including Lokey Nissan Clearwater where my defective car was purchased and "buy back". I finaly found a knowledgeable and professional car sales, her name is Joe Heig who finaly made me purchased the beautiful car I am already driving. Thank you Joe, I found on yourself a real sale person.

Peter Schneider, Great Salesman!

by from St. Petersburg |

My wife and I met with Peter Schneider on a Tuesday and inquired about getting a certified A-5 Cabriolet, Quattro colored beige with tan interior. We received an email three days later with the exact car we requested! The purchase process went flawlessly and we took delivery of a perfect car. Peter was with us throughout the process and seemed to anticipate our questions. I have never experienced such professionalism in purchasing an automobile. When you need a new Audi I would highly recommend going to Crown Audi in Clearwater and ask for Peter Schneider. You won't be disappointed.

Great experience

by from Dunedin FL |

We were impressed with Joe Haig attitude and an approach to serve us as a customer

Great Service

by from st. petersburg, Fl |

I bought a car from Joe Haig at Crown Audi , we negotiated a very fair price. Not only did I get a nice car at a good price. I feel like I gained a friend for life. I recommend that if you're looking for a good car at a fair price to give Joe a call.

Very Pleased

by from Tampa, Fl. |

Had the best experience at Crown Audi ever purchasing a new vehicle. Joel Tolle was my salesperson. He wasn't pushy but rather eager to sell me a car. And that I was happy with everything. I have only owned BMWs and am very pleased that I chose to switch to Audi.

2014 Audi S4 w/ Curt Kelley

by from St. Pete, FL |

Our most recent purchase of a 2014 Audi S4 was a painless and pleasurable experience- thanks to Curt Kelley. Curt is a courteous and enthusiast professional. His knowledge and passion for Audi is contagious. The negotiation process was fair and transparent. I drove away knowing I got the best deal in the bay area-- if not the world! Curt valued my time and made the entire process seem exponentially more efficient and streamlined than at other dealers. I'll be back at Crown Audi visiting Curt again as soon as the S4 Avant is once again imported to the States. Curt Kelley gets three thumbs up and 6/5 stars!

Exceptional cars, More exceptional staff

by from Clearwater, FL |

Its an easy decision to buy an Audi but I'm not always the easiest customer. However, Joe Haig was the most professional salesman I've ever encountered at a dealership. Also, his support staff and fellow salesmen were extremely pleasant and professional. Best car buying experience ever!

Wonderful Dealership

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

I recently purchased my second Audi from Crown. I was surprised with how pleasant an experience it was. Everything was very straightforward, zero pressure, couldn't have asked for better. We negotiated a fair value for the trade-in, I custom ordered the car, and two and a half months later finalized the deal. The whole process exceeded my expectations from start to finish. I picked up the car yesterday, and brought it back in today for tinting and a couple other cosmetic "enhancements", and I couldn't be happier. Dan Rasoi, my primary sales associate, was a pleasure to work with, and Jeremy Greenway, their sales manager, helped make the process downright enjoyable. Their service department also merits praise. I've dealt with Mandy Walters with my first Audi, and she's wonderful, and today I met Antoine Borgella, he set me up with a great loaner, addressed a couple of my questions about my new car, and did a superb job of making me feel welcome and valued as a customer. All in all, a great facility, made even better by a very professional, friendly staff.