Vacaville Buick GMC

Vacaville Buick GMC

350 Orange Dr, Vacaville, CA 95687

New 877-286-9982
Used 877-280-0193

Proudly selling New & Used Cars to the Sacramento, Vallejo, Fairfield & San Francisco areas

EXCELLANT SERVICE!

by from Woodland, CA. 95695 |

My wife and I had excellent service when purchasing our 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 truck. We were at the dealership several times and Fred Rassuli was patient and helpful in finding the right color and model for us. The dealership building and facility is very clean and nice. We also had excellent service from the accounting dept. where we signed the contract and bought the extended protection plan.

Excellent Service! Aiman was great

by from vacaville ca |

Aiman was great to work with and got me a great deal on my Corvette

Everyone there is so helpful and friendly.

by from Vacaville, Ca |

Everyone there is so helpful and friendly. I can't say enough about how great of an experience I get when I come to your location. Leon makes everything so seamless and painless. When I look to buy a new car I'm only coming here because of your service department.

No Surprises! They delivered on price and service.

by from Napa, CA |

No surprises! Coming from out of town, the price of the new vehicle was confirmed by phone and the friendly folks at Vacaville Buick GMC kept their word and even exceeded my expectations of price and customer service. Best of all, I got the GMC Terrain equipped exactly as I wanted, driving home with a great product. Well done! I'm a happy new GMC owner thanks to everyone at Vacaville Buick GMC.