Ira Toyota of Manchester

33 Auto Center Road, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-886-6281 New 888-886-6281
Used 888-925-0020 Used 888-925-0020
Service 877-546-4330 Service 877-546-4330

Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork are our core values!

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff

by from Manchester NH |

Just purchased a Prius. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable. No pressure to buy. Lots of information provided and negotiations were very professional. We are particularly impressed with our sales consultant, Justin Mikolyski. Justin was helpful before we bought the car and he was most helpful after we bought the car. Recommend Justin highly... Love the new Prius and can recommend IRA highly to friends... Michael & Sarah

September 18, 2014

Michael & Sarah, thank you for your kind review on Justin. We are glad to hear he remains helpful and hope he continues to be there for you whenever needed. Enjoy your new Prius and come back to see us!

Better Service (customer)

by from Nashua, NH |

I like the way justin mikolyski tried to find the best vehicle for me! They are by far the best dealer in NH

Great Attitude

by from Manchester, NH |

Pedro had a good attitude and was very thorough in the entire process of purchasing a new truck!

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Pedro! We appreciate your business and we hope you love your new truck!

easy buying process

by from Exeter, NH |

Great place to purchase a vehicle from. I highly recommend them. As long as they have Troy employed they will have mine and my families business.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer!

Great Experience

by from Contoocook, NH |

I had a wonderful experience purhasing a car at Ira Toyota. Justin Mikolyski was fantastic. He explained everything and answered every question. It was an enjoyable expierence.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your review, Patty!

Amazing Experience!

by from Manchester,NH |

I am recently a single mother of 2 young boys and have desperately needed a car for a very long time. When my childhood best friend and her husband became aware of my complicated situation they stepped up and offered to fill that need for me. Amazing!! I scoured the web for cars that would be the best financial choice for my little family and found one at each of the auto fairs. We first stopped at Autofair Ford and the car that I had found had just been sold but the salesman produced a few other cars that just didn't fit our needs. By this time both of my children were tired and whiny and this was the only day my friend had this week to come and assist me, finally a light bulb popped on and I recalled Deserae Duval's recent switch to IRA Toyota from the Subaru dealership. I don't know Deserae from Subaru; I actually am a former customer from her time at Dave's Dragon's in 2013. I will never forget the ?extra mile? customer service Deserae provided me! I desperately sent Deserae a simple list of my needs and the amount I was able to afford and within a minute I had a response that she wasn't at work but her co-worker who she trusted would call me within 10 minutes and he did. Deryc Miller called with two cars that were more perfect than I could have ever imagined, I told him I would be over to their lot with in 15 minutes. Unfortunately traffic on South Willow turned 15 minutes into an hour and I was nervous that the cars would be gone or Deryc would be put off by my tardiness. I walked in to IRA and he recognized me by the description of "I have a baby and an 8 year old with me" and came right over to us with a warm, genuinely refreshing smile!! I immediately felt at ease and thankful I had thought to reach out to Deserae! Deryc took the time to pull out the two cars he had in mind for us and had them ready right in front of IRA, this was appreciated as it was FREEZING on Monday and the customer service was dually noted by me. Both cars were gorgeous and hard to pick from!! I didn't realize how long a car purchase actually takes and how much each employee puts in for each sales! Deryc was easy to talk with on the test drive and found common ground with me over being a parent of a young child. As you can see in the photos Deryc & Logan, my son, are quite comfortable with each other, which was surprising as Logan has never taken to new people so quickly. I also had the great pleasure of briefly working with one of your finance managers, Wendy Poole. Not only was she upbeat and instantly warm but she explained all of my paperwork to me in a way that was easy to understand and comfortable enough to ask questions! (My oldest met her for maybe a minute but commented on the way home that he liked Wendy and would like to see her again. I like to think both of my children have good people radars haha!) What Deserae, Deryc and Wendy provided me at IRA Toyota was more than "a good deal" it was confidence from being a former customer of Deserae's, a welcoming atmosphere and a more personal connection than just two people making a business deal. I commend you on providing the children's area, coffee, edible food, and obtaining employees that love their job and are able to make customers feel like more than a paycheck.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your review, Allie! We are so glad that Deserae and Deryc worked hard to ensure your satisfaction!

Excellent Car Buying Experience!

by from Burlington, MA |

From beginning to end, this has been one of the best car buying experiences of my life! Steve Mooney was honest, professional, and an overall great guy to deal with. Thanks again!

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on Steve! We are glad he provided you with one of the best car buying experiences of your life. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Fabulous Service

by from Boston,Ma |

Ira Toyota Extremely helpful friendly and knowledgeable

September 18, 2014

Thank you, Lee! We look forward to seeing you again.

2011 venza

by from Manchester, NH |

Dan Smith was fantastic at helping me find a car that best fit my needs!

August 5, 2014

Bailey, I'm glad Dan was of great help in finding you a car that fit your needs. I hope you are enjoying your Venza! If there is anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Troy Ward, General Manager

Happy Customer!

by from Manchester, NH |

Ricky Duarte is a good guy, he gave us a good deal and was very polite talking with us!

June 26, 2014

Sahitra, thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Ricky provided you with a great car buying experience. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Troy Ward, General Manager