Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222 Used855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884 Service 855-231-8884

Always Exceptional

by from Minneapolis, MN |

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

New car shopping

by from St Paul, Minn |

When we were shopping for a new 2017 Audi A4 Mike Dahl at Maplewood Audi was our salesman. He made us feel very comfortable throughout the process and I would recommend Mike and Maplewood Audi in Maplewood Minnesota to anyone shopping for a new car.

Just stop shopping around and contact Jen!

by from St. Paul, MN |

I spent a month shopping from East to West coast for a used SQ5. Little did I know that Jen would put me in a new one for a little bit more on a compelling lease. Jen applied numerous & relevant incentives and presented a fantastic price. She worked to get me a reasonable trade - eliminating the need for selling outright. Perhaps this little note will save you the time and get you to just call Jen and let her do the work for you.

Audi A5

by from Champlin, MN |

I purchased a 2016 Audi A5 from Andrew. I found him very professional and easy to work with. Everyone at Maplewood Audi could not have been more pleasant and I would purchase again from them in the future.

AFTER 15 YEARS, I PURCHASED ANOTHER AUDI!

by from WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55110 |

I HAVE HAD MY AUDI A6 FOR 15 YEARS. IT HAS BEEN A FABULOUS CAR, IN EVERY WAY. BUT, ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT OWNING AN AUDI IS NOT ONLY THE QUALITY AND FEATURES OF THE CAR, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT AUDI OF ST. PAUL! RECENTLY, I MADE A DECISION TO TRADE MY CAR FOR A NEW ONE. I HAD SPOKEN WITH JEN BROWN PREVIOUSLY ABOUT BUYING, OR LEASING A CAR. SHE WAS SO INFORMED, WARM, AND EFFICIENT, THAT I KNEW THAT WHEN I PURCHASED A CAR AGAIN, IT WOUD BE FROM JEN BROWN! I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED. SHE MADE THE PROCESS SO VERY COMFORTABLE, SET UP MY COMPUTERIZATION SERVICES, AND HAS OFFERED TO FURTHER ASSITS ME WITH FURTHER LEARNING ABOUT MY NEW CAR. I RECEIVED, A FAIR PRICE, A DISCOUNT, MY LICENSE PLATES, UPGRADED WARRANTY, FABULOUS FINANCING, AND MORE! I BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL A4 AND I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU JEN, ALONG WITH RAVEN FOX, BRIAN BERNSTETTER, AND RYAN THOMPSON, AND JOE STIFTER THE GENERAL MANAGER. YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT! SINCERELY, BEV NIESSEN

Great Buying Experience

by from Stillwater, MN |

We have owned an Audi for the past 10 years, so when it became time to purchase a new car, a new Audi was at the top of our list. The inventory here was large, and the prices seemed fair. Melissa Meier was our sales associate, and she made the buying process easy. She communicated well, and tried to understand our family's needs for our next vehicle so we will be happy for another 10 years. I am a fan of St Paul Audi, and recommend this dealership and Melissa without hesitation.

Great Experience working with Mike Dahl!

by from St. Paul, MN |

Had a GREAT experience working with Mike Dahl from Audi St. Paul! He was great with NO pressure. He took the time to truly listen to me and followed up on what I asked him to do. I was very pleased and ended up buy the car from him. I would not hesitate to go back to this dealership and buy another car from Mike!

sales and service departments

by from Minneapolis |

Andrew in the sales department has sold me two vehicles and is a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the Audi vehicles; the transactions have been smooth with no surprises and he follows up with each sale to make sure I understand fully the features of the vehicle; I have recommended him to my friends and family for years. The service department is excellent; well informed staff and timely service and repairs; they respect you time

Vehicle buying

by from Spooner, WI |

Mike Dahl, a true gentleman assisted me in making my car buying decision with his expertise and patience. He seems to truly care and enjoys putting a satisfactory smile on his client's face. He treated me very well. Thank you Mike!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Saint Paul, Minnesota |

Had a wonderful experience at Audi. Many thanks to Jen Brown for the excellent customer service she provided. Purchased a Lexus RX-350 with the help and guidance of Jen. Jen was very professional and answered all questions I had. Very happy with this experience.