Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

Always Exceptional

by from Minneapolis, MN |

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

excellent great dealership

by from Somerset, wi., |

Jim Palmer did great job explaining all the features that the 2012 Audi A5 convertible that we purchased at St. Paul Audi. Jim Palmer, showed patience, during the sale. Jim was not a pushy sales person, allowing use to make our own decision.

Great team supporting my Q5 purchase

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Pleased with the service and follow up from the Audi St. Paul team.

Couldn't have been easier!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Once I found my car the purchase process was very easy. My salesperson (Melissa) was great and kept me informed every step of the way. I told her what I was looking for and she found it. She didn't try and push me off in a more expensive direction and responded to every one of my concerns. Very professional.

Maintenance on items that shouldn't break

by from Maplewood, MN |

Was in for 75k maintenance. $20 off coupon I provided wasn?t deducted on bill. Next day my headlight went out. A 30 minute visit became 2.5 hours, then they broke my light requiring a third visit. Overall, not happy with the service or attitude saying I got a $1k light for free (when they were the ones who broke it). I don?t yet even have 75k miles on my A3, yet I had the serpentine belt shred apart and require me to tow in the car in the middle of winter, I had the AC line break requiring another tow (since I wasn?t able to see if the leak was from the AC or radiator and couldn?t risk driving it in), I?ve had a steel spring axle break at the end of the metal piece requiring replacement (and two months to get the part from Germany), and needed to have an $800 latch in the passenger door replaced (per one of the reps, they see this on many Audi's, not just mine). For the money I paid for my car, I would have hoped for much better performance and reliability. I wouldn?t buy an Audi again.

Audi St. Paul responded to this review

July 26, 2015

Tay, Thank you for leaving your feedback. I apologize for the multiple issues you have had. Please contact me when you can. I want to make sure your car is working as designed and that we do a better job of communicating with you during any future service needs. Sincerely, Joe Stifter General Manager Audi St. Paul JStifter@carouselmotor.com

Awesome Service

by from Rockford, MN |

Working with Joel was great. He made the process very easy, and accommodated my schedule, as well as the distance between my home and their location, and came up with possible solutions to issues I had. They were very reasonable on price, and were able to value my trade in. Only Complaint is that I had to go through the warranty process for a used car, which just lengthened the buying process, however for most people I am sure it is valuable, and only took about 15 minutes total time with the finance manager. I would definitely buy another car from Joel.

worth every penny

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I am on my second Audi, this one being a 2004 A8 with almost 200K miles on it by now. I bought it at this Dealership in 2006 as an Audi Certified car. My car has been serviced at Audi St Paul since then, and over the course of 9 years I have always received exemplary service there. While my rating for the dealership and its service department from a customer point is excellent in every category, in my view my experience can be summed up best by the way I feel about my car when I leave with it after service: it runs as smooth & sharp as a hot knife cutting through butter! I'll be back :)

First Audi in the family

by from Blaine, MN |

We just purchased our 2015 Audi S4 from this first class dealership. Very clean, and professional facilities. We worked with Jim P. and manager, Dan. No sales pressure just answers to our questions: lease vs. financing. Fair price for our trade and the new car. Definitely recommend this dealership and Jim.

Very Friendly and great commucaition!

by from Minneapolis,MN |

I had the pleasure of working with Jen Brown. She was extremely knowledge about the Audi product!. My deal was a little complicated on my end as I needed to figure a few things out, but she was extremely patient with me in the process!

Exceptional car purchasing experience with Andrew!

by from milwaukee, wi |

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew Horstman at Audi of St Paul. I knew the car I wanted and I was willing, though less than elated, to drive from Milwaukee WI to obtain it. After my experience with this team, I will gladly come to MN for all future purchases. I have worked with BMW, Saab, VW, Toyota, Subaru and Saturn (first car:) dealerships over the years, purchasing a dozen cars for self and family in total. Andrew and Raven took care of all the details and paperwork before I even arrived. Everyone was timely, amiable and amazingly efficient. I am embarrassed to say Andrew had to come in on his day off to accommodate me, but I didn't figure that out until I got there. The car was in pristine condition (Audi used certified) and exactly as advertised. My total time in dealership was approximately an hour, which is a new record for me. Working with Andrew put the fun back in purchasing a car! Love the car, loved my experience with Audi, so grateful to have worked with Andrew!

At Paul Audi-Mike Dahl

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have done business with ST. Paul Audi for many years. The primary reason I bought the Q5 from them is Mike Dahl. He is honest, knowledgeable, and persistent. He stayed on top of my very specific inquiry without being intrusive. In the end, I bought the Q5 because of Mike. It would be a lot easier for me to have my car serviced and to buy an Audi at a dealer much closer to me, but the service by sales and the service department make it unthinkable for me to go elsewhere.