Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

Always Exceptional

by from Minneapolis, MN |

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

First Audi in the family

by from Blaine, MN |

We just purchased our 2015 Audi S4 from this first class dealership. Very clean, and professional facilities. We worked with Jim P. and manager, Dan. No sales pressure just answers to our questions: lease vs. financing. Fair price for our trade and the new car. Definitely recommend this dealership and Jim.

Very Friendly and great commucaition!

by from Minneapolis,MN |

I had the pleasure of working with Jen Brown. She was extremely knowledge about the Audi product!. My deal was a little complicated on my end as I needed to figure a few things out, but she was extremely patient with me in the process!

Exceptional car purchasing experience with Andrew!

by from milwaukee, wi |

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew Horstman at Audi of St Paul. I knew the car I wanted and I was willing, though less than elated, to drive from Milwaukee WI to obtain it. After my experience with this team, I will gladly come to MN for all future purchases. I have worked with BMW, Saab, VW, Toyota, Subaru and Saturn (first car:) dealerships over the years, purchasing a dozen cars for self and family in total. Andrew and Raven took care of all the details and paperwork before I even arrived. Everyone was timely, amiable and amazingly efficient. I am embarrassed to say Andrew had to come in on his day off to accommodate me, but I didn't figure that out until I got there. The car was in pristine condition (Audi used certified) and exactly as advertised. My total time in dealership was approximately an hour, which is a new record for me. Working with Andrew put the fun back in purchasing a car! Love the car, loved my experience with Audi, so grateful to have worked with Andrew!

At Paul Audi-Mike Dahl

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have done business with ST. Paul Audi for many years. The primary reason I bought the Q5 from them is Mike Dahl. He is honest, knowledgeable, and persistent. He stayed on top of my very specific inquiry without being intrusive. In the end, I bought the Q5 because of Mike. It would be a lot easier for me to have my car serviced and to buy an Audi at a dealer much closer to me, but the service by sales and the service department make it unthinkable for me to go elsewhere.

Excellent!

by from Marine, Minnesota |

I have been a customer for over 10 years. Everything has always been top notch! Mike Dahl is a wonderful person to deal with on a new care purchase, and the guys in service are all very helpful.

Top-Notch Experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

Hands down the best purchasing experience I have had. From beginning to end Joel Heinen (Brand Specialist / Sales) was professional, personable and highly knowledgeable about the process and the vehicle. Although the S3 basically sold itself after 1 mile into the test drive, Joel and the team supporting him managed to make the remainder of the process comfortable and stress-free. I drove away a very happy buyer. If you?re looking for an Audi, look for it at St. Paul Audi and ask for Joel Heinen!

New Audi Owner

by from Plymouth, MN |

My visit to Audi St. Paul was exactly what I was looking for in a car buying experience. Nick McGovern was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and a very good listener. He didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or need. Nick was respectful of my lack of car/Audi knowledge and went above and beyond what I expected, or have encountered in my other dealership experiences. I trade cars about every two years and this was by far the most comfortable I have been with a car purchase. The environment was welcoming and I felt comfortable as a customer that was new to the facility. My personal interactions with finance and reception were also very pleasant and professional. I am a very happy customer.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!

by from Minnetrista MN |

I am a pervious Audi owner and looking for a new car similar to my old A4 which had 200K Miles before turning in. I this is a big decision for me and I chose to work with the team here due to their fantastic customer service and value. The entire staff from when you walk in the door to driving out with our new car was very pleasant. I will buy again in 200 K miles and my husband much sooner. Thank you .

Superb Car Buying Experience

by from White Bear Lake, MN. |

My car buying experience was smooth and accommodating. The dealership even honored the 30 day/1,000 mile used car warranty w/o hesitation. My salesperson (Jim P.) was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have had some horrific car buying experiences in the past from other dealerships, I have found the right dealer for future car purchases.

Great buying experience

by from Stillwater, MN |

Superb dealership. Knowledgable, professional, and patient salesman (Larry S.) He made the buying experience stressless and efficient. Will buy here again. Thanks for taking care of us.