Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

Always Exceptional

by from Minneapolis, MN |

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

Awesome Service

by from Stillwater, MN |

My Service Consultant, Brian Bernstetter, is totally on top of things. My main headlight went out and I was immediately scheduled for an appointment, and he made sure that my car was done within an acceptable amount of time so that I didn't have to sit around waiting for a long period of time. I've been bringing my car to St. Paul Audi for over 6 years, and each and every one of my service experiences has been very, very positive. I am so very fortunate to have a dealership like St. Paul Audi to call upon when needed.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently purchased a second vehicle from Audi St. Paul. Annette Adams was the Brand Specialist for my transaction and she made the entire experience smooth and informative. Her unique background in both sales and service provided me with great insights on the new vehicle. Would highly recommend Audi St.Paul and Annette to others.

Superior product and service at Audi St. Paul

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Audi St. Paul offered to appraise our leased S5 coupe with 5 months remaining on the lease. With a new baby expected weeks later, Annette Adams listened to our needs and wants, and we drove off the lot 10 days later with a fabulous new SQ5! The car is beautiful and the service was wonderful.

Exception Service Experience

by from Andover, Minnesota |

Consistently excellent service experience, I would highly recommend.

Happy Pre-Owned Owner

by from Oakdale, MN |

I just purchased my 3rd pre-owned Audi A4 from the Maplewood Audi dealership and am extremely satisfied. Beside making the purchase an easy experience for me, I greatly appreciate all the extras that Audi does, such as installing a new battery and ensuring I had a full tank of gas when I drove away. My sales specialist, Jen Brown, was fabulous! She is extremely knowledgeable and quickly found exactly what I was looking for in a pre-owned. Also the extra time she spent with me on the vehicle overview was priceless. I highly recommend her if your are looking for a new vehicle.

Awesome Service Department!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Ryan Thompson is my go to person for service at St. Paul Audi. He finds ways to exceed expectations each time and I feel confident the appropriate work will get done. He makes the whole process go smooth and worry free.

Excellent service. Recommend Chrisette Bany.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I worked with Chrisette Bany as my sales specialist. She was extremely knowledgable about the vehicles, had a low pressure approach and I always felt she had my best interest as her priority. I would highly recommend that you request Chrisette should you want to find the right vehicle for you. I also appreciated that the dealership managers took the time to introduce themselves and offer their ongoing assistance. An overall excellent, quality experience to match my amazing Audi A7 Prestige vehicle that I love.

Nice job Mike Dahl & St. Paul Audi

by from Hudson, WI |

Buying a car always seems to be a stressful. My experience was less stressful than expected. I appreciated the low pressure yet pleasing experience of buying a used car from Mike and St. Paul Audi. My expectations were exceeded when I learned all the tasks completed to the vehicle in preparation of transferring the vehicle to me. Not only thoroughly cleaned, but fueled and serviced as well. Beautiful, clean facility to enjoy while waiting.

Audi St. Paul really knows how to treat a customer

by from St. Paul, MN |

I brought my Audi R8 in for service recently. The service adviser, Ryan Thompson, was excellent. He knows me and my cars. Joe shifter, General Manager, always stops by to say hello and make me feel like a valued customer. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Audi St. Paul.

Professional and great customer service!

by from Maplewood, MN |

I highly recommend Audi St. Paul. - professional, easy to work with, and great customer service! My wife and I were somewhat skeptical going into the car-buying process, due to past experiences at other car dealerships over the last 25 years. Being budget minded, we were in the market for a used car - which added to our apprehension because of all the variables involved. We started out not really knowing exactly what we wanted, but along the way received a couple of strong recommendations for Audi, and it was after we decided we wanted to go with an Audi that a manager at another dealership recommended that we work with Jen Brown at Audi St. Paul. We had done some homework and had given Jen the parameters of what we were looking for, and Jen was very responsive and continually sent us listings that matched our criteria, as soon as they became available - which was important because we did not want to lose out on any opportunities. We ended up purchasing a more expensive option that what we were originally look at, but without seeing the other less expensive options we would not have a comfortable basis for comparison, so it all worked out well. Throughout the process, Jen was very professional, and treated us with the respect of someone buying the most expensive car on the showroom floor, and actually made the car buying experience enjoyable. She took the time to go over detail of how the car operates, which was very helpful and much appreciated. Joe Stifter, the General Manager of Audi St. Paul, was also great to work with. The car we purchased was a one year old used model, and had a few minor scuffs/scratches in the leather interior - nothing very noticeable. I decided to have these touched up after we after purchased the car. I had mentioned this to Joe when he called to follow-up after the purchase, and he offered to pay for the touchup. I did not ask him to do this, and this was after the sale - what an example of great customer service!! I definitely recommend Audi St. Paul, and look forward to doing business with them again in the future!