Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

Always Exceptional

by from Minneapolis, MN |

St. Paul Audi provides me consisteny, high quality sales and services. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. Financing was easy and efficient. Service is always top notch. I even bring my non-Audi here for service.

Great Service, Great Saleperson

by from Saint Paul MN |

Joe Bergeron sold us a used car that we had been looking for. He was informative, personable, not pushy, and not your typical car sales person. We totally felt cared about in the process and would go back again in a second. Thank you Joe!!

Honest, reliable, dependable dealership.

by from White Bear Lake, Minnesota |

Fair, honest, reliable, dependable - you could not ask for a better car buying experience. Ask for Mike Dahl. He will give you the attention to details that many sales people don't care about. We will buy from him again as soon as we need another car.

Chrisette, you made car buying fun!!

by from Maplewood, MN |

I did not start out wanting to buy a car, but rather wanted to compare the options and price of a Audi to other comparable vehicles in the market. Hands down the Audi beat the competiton on every level and after a trip up and down the Hwy 61 auto mall, I walked away with a great deal on a used car..... thank you Chrisette for all the info I needed to make an intelligent and informed decsion.

Greats services, and greats salesman

by from Rosemount, MN |

My experience with Audi St Paul dealer I went to checkout a car that I searched on the cars.com and I end up buying the car

Joe Beedle does it again!

by from Spicer MN |

Just purchased our third Audi from Joe at St. Paul Audi. Joe will exceed your expectations so much that you will never go to another dealership!

Great Experience

by from Apple Valley |

It was the easiest way to buy new Q3. Others told me to wait up to 4 months. Chrisette Bany made it happened for us in a week. We picked up our Q3 and loving it. Thank you.

Outstanding service from Brian Bernstetter !

by from Duluth, MN |

Brian Bernstetter always goes out of his way to take care of me, and always answers my questions in fine detail. You don't see this kind of service at other dealerships.

Jim Palmer and his staff provided great service

by from Minnesota |

Jim Palmer and his staff did a great job getting me exactly what I needed when I needed it.

A great experience!

by from SCF, WI. |

This past week I picked up my third Audi and the process just gets easier. I worked with Jen Brown and she is a pleasure to work with. As noted this is my third car from this dealer, the fact that with all the other options available, I continue to work with this dealer speaks volumes, sales and service are second to none.

Easiest and best car purchase ever

by from Orono, MN |

I found a car I was interested in on the internet and sent a request for internet price and received a very quick reply - accommodating, not pushy. The sales person, Joel Heinen, was knowledgeable, nice and forthcoming. It wasn't all roses and a hard sell, very honest information. I've never bought an Audi before, so didn't know what to expect from the dealership. I was quite impressed on the attention to detail, the comfortable atmosphere in the facility, the friendliness from manager down to cleaner. When I picked up the car it was in A-1, ready to drive shape, including a full tank of fuel. I even got a ride in from Joel so no having to worry about getting myself there. Very appreciated.