Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

Best place to get your Audi at St.Paul Audi

by from st.paul, mn |

This is the best place to get your Audi. Customer service was awesome, they will tell you about your choice vehicle, next provide you the options and tell you the pros and cons and suggest you the options. Test drive will be fun for sure for everyone. I compared my Audi with all other deals in near by states like IL, WI states and through out my research , i found St.Paul Audi is the best in price/value. Jen Brown, she is really cool women, she tried to get me all deals on my Audi, as much as possible for me. If you are planning for the your new Audi, i strongly recommend to visit once. -- Shiva.

Royal treatment St Paul Audi

by from Rosemount, MN |

Purchased my Audi Q7 at St. Paul Audi. Exceptional experience. Was treated very professionally and had royal treatment. Everyone goes way out of their way to give best attention to their customer. Jim Palmer and his company helped me and it so convenient that fit to my schedule. I have anything but the best to tell about Jim and his team at St. Paul Audi. Great Team and Love My Audi Q7.

Great service, good price

by from Minneapolis ,mn |

The dealer served me is named Andrew Horstman. He's a really nice and well-dressed(British style)guy. Obviously, he has a good attitude towards his work and customers. Also, the price is fair. He even showed us the price on KBB. He is so honest. People should definitely come to him for buying a car.

Why buy this brand, this model?

by from Hugo, MN |

I have purchased many new vehicles and driven many more - a consequence of frequent domestic and international travel. When looking for my latest vehicle I wanted one that provided a luxurious driving experience - quiet, smooth, ample power, and had a reputation for unequaled quality. Three (3) "luxury sedan" were whittled down to the Audi A-^ 3.0T quattro Tiptronic, Prestige model. Larry Swenson, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi St. Paul, is a courteous, knowledgeble professional who took the time to answer my questions, address my concerns, and help me to arrive at the right decision. The staff - Dan Wiley, Sales Manager, and Tammy Chamberlain, Business Manager, insured that the transaction was conducted efficiently and to my satisfaction. Great experience! Great automobile!

Excellent experience

by from St Paul, MN |

I recently purchased a new A3. Very good experience. Had meaningful discussions about my car needs and expectations. Ample opportunity to test drive and review other cars. Appreciated opportunity to test two different loaner cars; exchange made very easy for me. At the time of delivery, ample time was invested in helping me to familiarize myself with the car. Overall, an excellent experience.

Great Service and Product

by from Saint Paul, Minnesota |

Recently purchased an Audi at the St. Paul location. Very ably helped by Chrisette Bany and Jen Brown. Smooth process.

2015 Audi Q5 and 2014 S5

by from St. Paul., MN |

my wife was in the market for a new small/medium sized SUV. She saw a picture of the Q5 and wanted to check it out. I stopped by Maplewood Audi to check it out. I was walking around the lot looking at the Audi's and Larry Swenson came out to ask if I needed help. He talked to me about the Q5 and the options. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, but not pushy. I told him I'd have my wife stop by to check it out and drive it. She called Larry a few days later and test drove the Q5. She like it and said Larry was very helpful. Came back a few days later to nail down exactly what she wanted, and ended up test driving a A5 cabriolet. Great car, but my wife decided she wanted the utility of a SUV. I never really thought about getting an Audi before, and I was walking around the lot and notice the S5. I called Larry and let him know my wife wanted the 2015 Q5, and what options. He mentioned that Audi had a loyalty program and incentive. I was driving a 2008 BMW 528xi. We talked about the S5, and I decided to come out and test drive one. Test drive went well, I told Larry what I was looking for and he found me a 2014 S5 with the features I wanted. Long story short....we ended up buying a 2015 Q5 and 2014 S5 and trading in my BMW. Experience was great, would buy again from Larry and would highly recommend him and Maplewood Audi. Steve

Sales Department a Big Disappointment!

by from St Paul, MN |

I had owned an Audi for 11 years and returned to the dealership (possible change in ownership and management) to buy my next car. Experience was a disappointment from start to finish. Sales staff was unfamiliar with many of the features of the car. Instead of offering to find answers, one salesperson actually said, "Let me know what you find out." I found out info about the Bluetooth from an electronics store and info about my rear hatch from internet blogs. Given owner's manual for different year and model. Received correct one and spare key after 3 wks. Put $500 down which at purchase time they had no record of. I had to show my copy of my credit card receipt to the closer. When I tried to express my concerns, the manager said he was new to Audi. The salesperson said sometimes things don't work our well.

My 1st Audi

by from Forest Lake, MN |

WOW! What a delight. Not only did I find the A8L I was looking for - I found a great dealership with an exceptional staff. From the time we walked in, until we drove off the property - we received the best service possible. Thanks again Jen, and to the staff of "professionals" we met that Saturday afternoon in August.

Audi Q5 review

by from Woodbury, MN |

I absolutely LOVE my new Q5 and Jen was excellent to work with; knowledgeable, professional and friendly! And, as an added surprise my insurance rate actually decreased due to the safety features on the 2015 Q5!! I couldn't be happier - Many thanks to Jen Brown!