Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884

New A4 Jim Palmer great salesmen

by from New Prague Mn |

Bought a new Audi A4 last week from St. Paul Audi. Jim Palmer was great and spent a lot time time answering all of our questions. He is very knowledgeable and went over all the features of the car. One of the best car buying experience I have had.

New Q5 purchase

by from St Paul Minnesota |

Our Q5 purchase at Audi St Paul was a positive experience! Nick McGovern did a fantastic job throughout the process explaining our options with vehicles and features. We had looked and visited other dealers and other vehicles. When we had decided on an Audi going with Audi St Paul was an easy decision. This is our second Audi, but first from St Paul. All the staff we dealt with with did a complete job explaining details and options during the process. I would recommend Audi St Paul!

Great Sales Person

by from St. Paul, MN |

I found an Audi A4 online that I liked on a Sunday evening and by 9 am Monday morning I had a call from Jen Brown. She asked if I was planning on coming in to see the car. I told her I didn't have a car that was working so I couldn't drive in. Then she offered to drive the car to my house, which she did. I drove the car and purchased it. By Tuesday night it was all cleaned up and ready for me. That was great service.

Excellent and efficient

by from Bemidji, MN |

I bought my first Audi on the third of this month, from St Paul Augi. Jen Brown was the sales agent and she was very helpful, organized and efficient. She made the buying process wonderful!!

Joe Beedle - Exceptional Customer Service

by from St. Paul |

Joe Beedle is the best. He was very patient,knowledgeable and provided all the details I need. Financing is really easy and they even matched with banking APR rate. I got 2015 Q5 Premuim plus. I started my car buying process with Minneapolis Audi and I really hate their service. They really don't know how to talk to customers. I got quote from minneapolis audi and they didn't even gave any options for me to choose. What ever I ask they will that is not possible and I asked if I can order one and I said I can wait for 3 to 4 months. They said that is not possible. I really hate their manager Kevin. After a terrible experience with Minneapolis people, I contacted Audi St.Paul if they had the Q5 with particular color and prefernces. Rightaway Joe contacted me with some options. I talked with him over the phone and thought I should check it out. I went to St. Paul and Joe really explained everything and he even took us on a test drive with a vechicle and specs I am looking for. I asked for 2015 vehicle and brown color, which is in port and once that is arrived he right way sent pictures to me and I went again to check it out in person. I really liked the vehicle and I am getting the color I wanted and 19" wheel as an additional package and thay even matched my APR rate. I am really happy that I got what I wanted. Joe was really supportive and made sure that I am getting what I wanted. I never got stressed out and bought my vehicle with in 2days. This is my first Audi and I really happy that I choosed St.Paul. I really appreciate Joe for helping through this process.

New car experience buying used

by from Farmington, MN |

I purchased a used Audi A4 convertible from Larry Swenson. First night we came in just after closing but he stayed late to answer all our questions. Highly recommend seeing Larry, he will take care of you and is very friendly. Tammy Chamberlain from Finance went above and beyond and got us an exceptional rate with the payment amount we needed. The delivery treatment was five star. Usually when you get a used car they just flip you the keys and send you on your way with little to no gas. The opposite here. You get the full five star treatment as if you bought a new vehicle. Fully detailed car, full tank, and complete review of all the features of the vehicle. I was speechless. Even the General Manager, Joe Stifter, came out to congratulate us. Best experience I have ever had buying used. Thanks St Paul Audi

Great Place !

by from SOUTH SAINT PAUL, MN |

EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH WAS TOP NOTCH. NOT ONLY WAS THE A8 A QUALITY PRODUCT, BUT THE EMPLOYEES WERE QUALITY PEOPLE. OUR SALESMAN MIKE WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED AND WAS VERY SINCERE.

Purchasing a new Audi

by from Forest Lake, MN |

Working with Joe Beedle made the purchase of my new Audi a very pleasant experience.

Mike Dahl was great, great transaction

by from Madison WI |

I live in Madison WI and I found the car I have been looking for in St Paul. While at their website, I inquired through their chat tool if it was still available. It was and I connected with Mike Dahl. Mike was great, he facilitated a fair trade for my car over the phone and through email. Within 2 hours of starting I was driving to St Paul to pick it up. When I got there the staff was great the transaction was smooth and I was home that evening with the car I really wanted. Buying remote could have been a headache but it was super smooth and very pleasant. I would highly recommend St Paul Audi, Mike Dahl, Raven and Joe. They were very nice, professional, and made this a great experience. It was worth the 8 hours of driving!

Mike Dahl made buying a 2014 Q5 an A++ experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Mike Dahl made purchasing 2014 Q5 an A++ experience I purchased a 2014 Q5. I normally dread the entire car buying process including the high pressure to quickly make a decision. Mike Dahl changed my mind about auto sales persons. He was very friendly and made me feel like I was 100% in control of the whole process from the moment I walked into the door to the time I drove off in my new Q5. I never felt stressed or pressured to make any decision quickly. Having never owned an Audi in the past, I thank him for his patients in my multitude of questions and I was grateful for his overall knowledge of the products. Even days after the purchase was finished Mike followed up with me to offer his help with any questions I may have on my new car. A big THANK YOU to Mike Dahl and St. Paul Audi for making my car buying experience a pleasurable memory.