Audi St. Paul

Used 855-223-6222 Used 855-223-6222
Service 855-231-8884 Service 855-231-8884

This is a second amazing experience with Audi St-P

by from Woodbury, MN |

This is a second amazing experience with Audi St-Paul and more in particular with Raven Fox and Mike Dahl. Gorgeous service and an amazing car. Thank you guys.

Service review

by from Hudson, Wisconsin |

Excellent, timely service. Service advisor Ryan Thompson was very professional.

Nothing but quality, nothing but class

by from Maplewood, MN |

Anyone I have dealt with at Audi St. Paul has been absolutely wonderful. While Melissa Meier continues working her magic to see if I could get into something that is affordable and suitable for me, Madison Seebeck and John Wagers take care of getting my car fixed exactly how I want it fixed and all the while I'm driving one of their brand new loaners . Even though my Audi was purchased at a used car dealership, Audi St. Paul has gone out of their way to treat it like it's one of theirs. Each time I have it in for service or maintenance, the Service Advisor's take their time explaining things to me so I understand. If I happen to come when my Service Advisor is helping another customer, there is always someone else willing to jump right in and assist until mine is free. They are exceptional.

Unscheduled emergency service

by from North Oaks,MN |

Warning light on A4 led to tow to dealer. Service performed quickly with up-dating calls and car ready for pick-up the following evening. Excellent help from Megan W., our service adviser. We have had or have 4 Audi"s :A6, allroad,A8L,and A4 and always use Audi St Paul service. One reason we buy Audi's is because we are treated so well and reliably by the service department.

best car buying experience

by from Lake Elmo, MN |

My husband and I purchased a new Audi Q5 last week at St Paul Audi and dealing with Jim Palmer made it the best car buying experience we have had, and we have had many! His patient, knowledgeable and easy manner was the perfect fit for us.

Great car buying experience!

by from Woodbury, MN |

I hate car shopping, but working with Joe Beedle at Audi St. Paul changed my attitude. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. There was no pressure and in the end, I felt I got a fair deal on an awesome car.

Best experience ever!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Mike Dahl and the entire team at Audi St. Paul was AMAZING! Hands down this was the best experience I've ever had while buying a car. I will recommend Audi St. Paul to everyone I know and will no doubt be a customer for life! Thank you!

Best used car buying experience I have ever had

by from Woodbury, MN |

Joel Heinen my salesman was fantastic. I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car on the lot (which I most certainly was not). If I didn't know I was buying a used car, I would have thought I was buying a new car the way I was treated. Overall will most certainly go back to St Paul Audi for any future new car needs.

A Great Buying Experience

by from Roseville, MN |

All throughout the buying process, the staff at Audi St. Paul made it easy to work with them. From ordering my car, negotiating the deal including trading in my car, getting credit approval, doing the final paperwork and picking up (and being trained in) the vehicle, they went out of their way to show me that they really cared about my business. I highly recommend sales rep Joe Beedle, who worked tirelessly on my behalf to make sure that things went smoothly. Joe is very knowledgeable about the product line, and incredibly pleasant to work with. And, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the great management team, Joe Stifter and Dan Wiley. Buying a car at Audi St. Paul was a lot of fun; it's a great buying experience.

150,000 Service on my Audi A6

by from St Paul MN |

150,000 mile service of our Audi A6 went very smooth. I dropped the car off at 7:45 AM and was given a thorough explanation of what would be done, what would be checked along with the cost for this service by my Service Consultant of many years; Ryan Thompson. St Paul Audi then drove me to work and picked me back up before noon. Ryan, again went through what was done, checked and provided information on what would need to be done on upcoming service appointments including brakes and tires. As always, Ryan and St Paul Audi did a spectacular job. This is why I drive Audi.