Mid Atlantic Auto Group

(5.0) 3 Reviews

3872 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford, VA 22554

Used 703-221-2274

Clean cars and great service!!!!

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I'm a very satisfied out-of-state customer.. I was inspired to write this review as I was just so surprised on how easy and enjoyable this buying process was with the team at Mid Atlantic. I mean they really made sure that all my questions were answered and that I was happy with my purchase. Not to mention that, the vehicle was super clean. (You can tell that this dealership really takes pride in having good quality vehicles on their lot) And the greatest thing about this dealership is that they finance everyone with "all types of credits" and really focuses on establishing good credit appose to the negative on your credit. So, I can't stress enough that this is THE dealership to buy from if you want GREAT service, CLEAN quality vehicles at competitive prices and with accommodating financing...You will NOT be disappointed!

overall

by from washington dc |

Good credit or bad credit Mid Atlantic Auto Group is the place to go to. This is a great business who respect customers time and value. I went to this dealership with my trade, with an intention to trade it for another car. They were more than helpful, I did not go through any hassle usually people go through at a other dealership. the buyer gave me a price for my trade , which was better than any other dealership price i got on my trade. . I have no good credit but they worked out a good deal for me and I am very happy with my new car. If you want reliability and confidence within your purchase of a used car then do not waste your time anywhere else. This dealership will not disappoint you at all, they are professional about what they do and honestly you cant find better prices and deal and great quality cars anywhere else.

Great Service

by from FAIRFAX VA |

I recently bought a Mercedes Benz E500 from Mid Atlantic Auto Group in Stafford. The salesman was knowledgeable on the car I wanted, professional, and patient especially when it came to the negotiations of the deal.I stopped at a few different dealerships in the area while looking for my new ride and I can't say the same for all of them. I would definitely shop there again and recommend to my all friends. You'll get a clean car and good deal and great service and not go home frustrated! I will say this is a really five star dealership .