Mid Atlantic Auto Group

Mid Atlantic Auto Group

3872 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford, VA 22554

Used 866-514-4638

overall

by from washington dc |

Good credit or bad credit Mid Atlantic Auto Group is the place to go to. This is a great business who respect customers time and value. I went to this dealership with my trade, with an intention to trade it for another car. They were more than helpful, I did not go through any hassle usually people go through at a other dealership. the buyer gave me a price for my trade , which was better than any other dealership price i got on my trade. . I have no good credit but they worked out a good deal for me and I am very happy with my new car. If you want reliability and confidence within your purchase of a used car then do not waste your time anywhere else. This dealership will not disappoint you at all, they are professional about what they do and honestly you cant find better prices and deal and great quality cars anywhere else.

A sale lost and a lesson learned

by from BROOKLYN NY |

I was looking to purchase a used Mitsubishi Montero back in September of 2013. I saw their post for one on cars.com. Unfortunately there was no photo, so I called to request some pics, as all of the info on the truck "seemed" to be good. The carfax said there was a accident, but that it was from a parking lot accident? I was eager to begin the process, since I live out of state and wanted to see pics before I went any further. My sales person was Mr.B who was nice on the phone and seemed to want to "make the sale". He promised me pics but gave me every excuse in the book why they hadn't been sent yet. I was even told to fill out the online quick financial app (which I did) to get an idea where my credit was, and they would have me in the system, and hold the truck for me if I was serious, etc etc. Well 3 days later, and eventually NO return of phone calls from MR.B's cell phone and office phone I NEVER received ONE PHOTO. I even talked to the finance manager who said my credit looked great. But never heard back from Mr.B. I should have done better research on Mid Atlantic Auto Group. Their Google reviews and other reviews speak for themselves. I kept up my search on cars.com and found an AMAZING dealer (Tom Wood Subaru) out in Indiana who had a Montero. I actually flew out from NYC and purchased my Montero there. I only hope that Mid Atlantic gets their customer service act together and learn how to better treat a SERIOUS buyer.

Clean cars and great service!!!!

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I'm a very satisfied out-of-state customer.. I was inspired to write this review as I was just so surprised on how easy and enjoyable this buying process was with the team at Mid Atlantic. I mean they really made sure that all my questions were answered and that I was happy with my purchase. Not to mention that, the vehicle was super clean. (You can tell that this dealership really takes pride in having good quality vehicles on their lot) And the greatest thing about this dealership is that they finance everyone with "all types of credits" and really focuses on establishing good credit appose to the negative on your credit. So, I can't stress enough that this is THE dealership to buy from if you want GREAT service, CLEAN quality vehicles at competitive prices and with accommodating financing...You will NOT be disappointed!

Great Service

by from FAIRFAX VA |

I recently bought a Mercedes Benz E500 from Mid Atlantic Auto Group in Stafford. The salesman was knowledgeable on the car I wanted, professional, and patient especially when it came to the negotiations of the deal.I stopped at a few different dealerships in the area while looking for my new ride and I can't say the same for all of them. I would definitely shop there again and recommend to my all friends. You'll get a clean car and good deal and great service and not go home frustrated! I will say this is a really five star dealership .