CarMax Henderson

(3.0) 2 Reviews

1000 W. Warm Springs Rd, Henderson, NV 89014

You must be kidding!

by from Henderson, nv |

I can't believe people buy cars from this place! One walk through the lot and I found 3 that still had painters masking tape on the nose after being painted, and the paint jobs were horrible! Head lights on some were oxidized and clouded. There was even a car in the SHOW ROOM that was leaking oil! How stupid must we all be to walk into this place! I had some young kid there follow me around and ask a bunch of questions after I told him to leave me alone. What are they teaching their employees? Maybe they should teach them how to clean some cars.

Greatest Car Buying Experience By Far!!!!!

by from Henderson NV |

The greatest experience I have ever had with a dealership... I will forever buy my cars @ Carmax and I will tell everyone I know that they should buy there as well. The NO HASSEL way to buy a car!!!!

CarMax Henderson responded to this review

November 10, 2011

We are so happy you had such a great experience, Hemi Lover. We can't wait for you to return for your next car purchase. Thank you so much for your review, and for passing us along to your friends!