H.D. Auto Sales

1180 Lyell Ave, Rochester, NY 14606

Used 585-259-6760

Good cars

by from Rochester |

Henry does an excellent job. I think he's one of the best and fairest dealers on Lyell Ave. Believe me there are not that many out there who will go the extra mile. HD AUTO rocks!

super sales and service

by from rochester, ny |

Being a woman, I was reluctant to go car shopping alone, but HD Auto Sales made the entire process very easy. The owner, Henry took his time and patiently answered all of my questions. I was able to take several cars for a test drive and finally purchased a Honda CIvic. I felt no pressure to buy and the service plan is one that I can live with. Would recommend HD auto to friends.

Great Service

by from Rochester, NY |

I chose to buy my first car from H.D. Auto Sales because of the great service that my family and friends have gotten from them. Hnery and his guys were all really helpful. I would definitely recommend thier service to others. -Emily

You get the very best from Henry at HD auto sales

by from Rochester, NY |

I have purchased all my vehicles from Henry at HD auto sales, with my latest being an Audi,my family has purchased vehicles from Henry as well with only positive results. Excellent cars, at a great price from Henry . Henry is a pleasure to deal with and always has the best prices! Thank you Henry! -Paul

GO TO HD MOTORS FOR A GOOD CAR FROM A GOOD DEALER

by from Rochester,NY |

I bought my car from HD and Henry and his employees were real nice guys and easy to deal with.If You need a car give these guys a chance to make the whole process easy.The owner,Henry is a honest and trustworthy person.When I buy my next car I will go straight to HD MOTORS.