CarMax Greenville

(4.0) 4 Reviews

2800 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC 29607

An amazing car-buying experience

by from Asheville, NC |

After dealing with a large, local car dealership in Asheville that offered no customer service and poor service all around, we took a chance and traveled to Greenville, SC. As a business owner and a former Customer Service Manager for several large US companies, I want to share my experience to show my over-all appreciation for Carmax of Greenville. After our horrible experience, we phoned Carmax where we were greeted by a friendly staff member, Mr. Faheem. From there when we arrived, Mr. Conroy assisted us in choosing a vehicle. His patience with us was phenomenal. From the time we walked in the door, our family felt welcomed and appreciated. Our 6 year old played all the time that we were completing our financing in the Carmax play area. I cannot tell you how stress-free this experience was for us! It was such a stark difference from our experience with a well-known dealer in Asheville that we had to take to writing a personal review. On top of everything, we secured better financing with Carmax and ended-up with a better, 2014 SUV! We loved it! Ms. Brittaney helped to complete our paper work and was again an added perk to the over-all experience (I think Naz has a new side kick!) Carmax, we thank you for an astounding car-buying experience. Your customer service and staff was unbeatable. We look forward to working with you and making you our #1 source for all of our family's future vehicle purchases.

Friendly professional Business Office Associate

by from Greenville SC |

I sold a vehicle to CarMax. Transaction was quick and thorough. Panchetta Jenkins was very friendly and efficient. Thanks Joel Walker.

visit to look at an advertised car

by from Greenville, SC |

This was the worst experience I have ever had with an auto dealer. I called the phone number in the ad and made an appointment to see this particular car. After arriving I asked for Jim who was too busy to see me & referred me to another salesman. No one could find the car; they said it was not there. End of story; salesman disappeared & no one took care of us further; we waited a while & left. I have no intention of ever returning! Why advertise a car you don't have?

CarMax Greenville responded to this review

January 15, 2012

We are so sorry you had a bad experience. We would like to speak with you further, please call our customer relations 1-800-519-1511. Thank you for your review.

Carmax experience

by from Greenwood, SC |

Bought a used car a Carmax, they made everything so easy, no pressure, great experience.

CarMax Greenville responded to this review

January 7, 2012

Woohoo! Glad you had a great experience, thank you for your kind review.