CarMax Plano

(4.0) 6 Reviews

4448 W. Plano Pkwy., Plano, TX 75093

Sold my truck

by from Texarkana, TX |

Was sent to Carmax by a car salesman. His place gave me a very low trade end price. Carmax gave me $5000 more. I did go back to the other dealer and buy their car. Very happy with both places.

A Bonafide Rarity of a Car Buying Experience

by from Plano,TX |

I was absolutely stressed out upon entering when I came to Carmax Plano. It had nothing to do with Carmax, but because of a terrible few experiences at traditional dealerships that had just left me turned off. I sent one email inquiry and was blessed to get a reply from one sales consultant- Jennifer Shannon. And boy was I lucky! Jennifer set an appointment with me immediately and went above and beyond from the time I walked in, to the time I walked out with the keys the very next day. She wanted me to find the car that made me giggle she said- the perfect fit. We looked and looked at cars and test drove some, and then I found the one that made me giggle and decided on a Nissan Altima. She was incredibly personable and considerate; a hospitality and integrity that was unmatched- especially in the car buying industry. I have never experienced car buying so easy! I will never ever venture to a traditional snake ridden dealership again. I am a CarMax customer for life. Set up an appointment with Jennifer Shannon! You won't regret it!

Looked at CX9 and others

by from Plano |

I got immediate service but they did not have any cars I was interested in. I was looking for a replacement for my 2003 Pontiac Montana. All the new crossovers and minivans have less room and worse fuel economy so I decided to get it repaired and keep it.

July 9, 2012

Leroy, I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to find what you were looking for on our lot. I am sure you could find exactly what you're looking for on our website, CarMax.com, though. We have over 25,000 cars available for browsing 24 hours per day and almost any car can be transferred to the location nearest you. I hope this helps you on your hunt for a new vehicle! ~ Austin

Good Experience

by from Dallas |

Buying was fairly painless and quick. I had shopped and shopped for awhile and found a vehicle in another city. They transferred vehicle free of charge so I could see it first hand and test drive it. After seeing and test driving I bought the car. Thanks CarMax.

April 26, 2012

You?re welcome Robert and thanks for the great review! We?re glad that the whole process was easy and painless. Enjoy your new car!

Almost the worst I have ever dealt with

by from Kingston, Ok |

The car I went to see was in terrible condition. They offered thousands below NADA for a trade. They did not even try to make a deal work. Never will deal with carmax.

January 31, 2012

@CKTbrew, I'm sorry you weren't happy. We'd like to look into this. Would you mind calling our Customer Relations team at 800-519-1511? ~Britt

BOUGHT A MINI COOPER S

by from DALLAS, TX |

EXCELLENT APPRAISAL OF OUR LEXUS TRADE-IN AND GROOD PRICE AND LOW MILEAGE ON OUT PURCHASE. A BIT OF A HASSLE WITH OUR FINANCING THROUGH STATE FARM BANK BUT ALL WORKED OUT JUST TOOK SOME EXTRA TIME

April 29, 2012

Thanks for the great review, Texaspalmers. We?re glad that everything worked out in the end and that you had a good experience. Hope you?re enjoying your new car!