Ed Napleton Honda

5800 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 866-772-0248
Used 888-576-7237
Service 866-968-7009

"Second to None Since 1931!"

Honda review

by from New Lenox, IL |

Everyone very helpful, explained options thoroughly and very pleasent experience We have bought five cars and will come back for our sixth car and tell our friends and family

Good Service

by from Chicago Il |

The salesman Bob Dalipi was very helpful and great

Great Experience at this dealership!

by from Oak Lawn |

This was my first experience at Ed Napleton Honda. My salesman Eli greeted me out in the parking lot and he was very professional. He wasn't pressuring me and he answered all my questions head on. He made me feel very comfortable through out the whole buying experience. The day after I purchased my awesome corvette he called me to follow up and I really felt good that he would make sure that I was happy with my experience. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to Ed Napleton Honda. Thanks Again Eli!

Customer: Robert Johnson

by from Oak Lawn |

My Napleton Honda experience was great!

by from Springfield, IL |

I found my Lexus dream car here and Tony Chippas made it happen for me. He had the car priced great to begin with and I even did a little better. Even after I drove away he continued to work for my satisfaction. These guys are doing it right. Tony is the real deal.

by from chicago, il |

I have been buying cars from Russ Ondo for the last 20yrs and will continue from him for years to come. His Mopar knowledge is second to none but as I got older some of my needs changed and I stopped in to see him last week and drove home in performance luxury sedan. From the test drive I was instantly in love the craftsmanship and materials instantly grabbed my attention. I'm sure this will not be my last purchase with him. Thanks again for making this as smooth and easy as possible for me. ron

See this guy !!!!!!

by from Indiana |

We just purchased our Honda Pilot EXL I recently had interest in buying a Honda Pilot I stopped by Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn, Illinois and was met by a salesperson by the name of Pete. He was very professional in his salesmanship with no pressure or gimmicks. I bought the Honda and I am 100% pleased not only with Pete but with the Ed Napleton Dealership as a whole. I would definitely recommend this salesperson/dealership to all my friends and people interested in buying a car.

the service is very bad

by from justice,IL |

the service is very bad ¿¿¿the service is very bad¿¿¿¿the service is very bad¿¿¿¿the service is very bad¿¿

excellent service low price and better deals.

by from oak lawn Il |

This place has better n excellent car prices and excellent sales service.i went their to get 370z and they give me better price. I want to say thank you to Nick samhan the finance director for finding me best deal price on my car best finance director and marcell mclinton the sales consultant for very excellent sales service. He help me to do my credit check n give me good price for my trade in. The main person i want to thank you too David racier the manager and karrie. This two people contact me about detalis about the car and told me to come in and check out the car. They try their best to reach me through phone calls and email. This is the one best car dealership in my life. I was thier for only 1 hr and they approved me right away. Marcell mcclinton is the best sales conaultant. Talk to him he will find best deals on cars.David and karrie you guys are the best. I love my new car and hopeing i will come back for my next car at this dealership. I am very very happy for your service. Thank you guys once again David, karrie,Nick,marcell. Hopeing see you guys again. Best delarship at oak lawn. Nobody can bit the price at this place.

Great service, excellent salesperson

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

We had several offers from about 4 Honda dealers (Honda City, Community Honda, and Continental Honda). Your dealership was the only one that showed any interest in my business. It was nice doing business with you.

Best salesperson

by from Chicago |

I just purchased a new Honda from Ed Napelton, with the help from Javier Bustos. He made buying a car so easy, and was very friendly and engaging. He explained every detail of the cars features and showed me how to use them! I would recommend him to anyone, with his help I am riding in style.