Select Motor Cars

Select Motor Cars

4805 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA 18507

Used 866-872-5719

INCREDIBLE DEALERSHIP and PEOPLE!!

by from Watsontown |

I recently bought my mazda 3 hatchback and I LOVE it! I drove nearly 2 hours to the dealership and I would do it all over again! In the future when I buy my next car I will be returning to Joe and Ken first!! But for now I am going to enjoy my mazda 3! (: I have and will continue recommending Select Motor Cars to my friends and family that are looking for a car! I am a young and first time buyer so I needed a cosigner but I got an amazing price and an incredible interest rate! The service wasn't very fast but that is ONLY because the owner, Joe, was coming back from vacation 4 hours away but because of the ridiculous traffic it ended up taking him 8 and a half hours to get back! My dad and I went to lunch and then hung out at the dealership the rest of the time! They had a lounge area with couches, a tv and a water dispenser. Joe and Ken were not prepared for me to take the car home that day but after seeing it on here and seeing it in person there is no way I wasn't going to hang out for as long as it took! When Joe returned it was already after their working hours but they both stayed and helped finish things up, which they were willing to from the very beginning! They are both very professional and know what they are doing. I wish them the best sucess in the future! And I will be back when I need a new car, MANY years from now! Joe and Ken, great job and thank you for everything you did for me! (: It was truly a great first time experience and I'm glad I had such an amazing dealership to help me out with my first time buy! As well as an amazing dad that trusted me enough to cosign!

May 29, 2014

Brittany we very much appreciate your business coming all the way here for your new car. We most certainly appreciate your patience waiting as long as you did as we know your time is very valuable. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come! When you or anyone else is ready for another car you know we will be here to serve you all. We very much appreciate your kind comments here so you can let future potential customers know we do our best to make every customer feel as though they had a great experience with our dealership. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Awesome dealer

by from Montrose ,PA |

Bought my 2007 Audi a4 from select motor cars and I love the car. They are great people to deal with. The cars they sell are fairly priced and they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your purchase. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from them in the future.

June 12, 2014

Mike thank you for the fine compliment about our dealership and staff it is appreciated. We do our absolute best to make sure everyone is happy with their purchase and it seems we did our job! We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future. Thank you again for the business and enjoy that new A4!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DEALER!

by from Avoca, PA |

I will definitely recommend Select Motor Cars to my family and friends. The entire process was the best car buying experience I have had to date. Joe and Ken are true professionals who treat their customers with respect. No high-pressure sales tactics. They are both very knowledgeable and friendly. I did a lot of research online and know that I paid a fair price for a beautiful X5 and I received a fair trade in on my vehicle. Even after the sale, when I called with questions, they took my calls immediately, answered all my questions and they told me I could stop by anytime. In my car buying experience, that is very rare! I will definitely return to Select Motor Cars when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle. Thanks Guys! You have another happy customer!

March 20, 2014

Michele thank you for your kind words it is very much appreciated. We are pleased you were happy with your overall experience dealing with us. We are already working on finding your next vehicle for you so we will be in touch. Thank you again and enjoy that beautiful X5!

Great Service, Great Financing

by from Scranton, Pa |

My fiance and I have been trying to get approved for a car loan for almost a year now. We found a beautiful car at Select Auto and the salesman was nothing short of amazing. He was willing to go the extra mile and come back after hours to allow my fiance and myself to look at the car together. Because of our work schedules, this was the only time we were able to look at the car together. Out of a few of dealerships, Select Auto was the only one that was able to give us a chance on an auto loan without a cosigner. The interest rate was incredible, the price of the car was an absolute steal, the service was excellent, and the facilities were so clean and inviting. I would recommend anyone looking for a quality car at a great price to check out Select Auto. When we decide to buy our next car, we will be going to Select Auto first.

February 14, 2014

Skigh, thank you for the kind words here as it is greatly appreciated as was earning your business. We are glad we were able to make this purchase for the both of you a pleasurable experience. We know you have alot of dealers to choose from out there and are thankful you chose us. We hope to earn your business in the future once again. Enjoy your new vehicle and take care of that little one!

Very Impressive Dealership !

by from MOSCOW PA |

I called about a vehicle on Saturday and was driving off the lot in it Tuesday night. I was very impressed with this dealership. Joe and Ken were extremely friendly and I felt comfortable there. They both went above and beyond! It was the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made. The vehicles on their lot are immaculate. I was also impressed with their website. I have never seen a dealership have such in depth information about their vehicles available online. There were over 30 pictures of the vehicle I bought. Overall, very impressive dealership! I will definitely recommend Select Motors. Thanks for everything !

January 24, 2014

Shannon it was a pleasure doing business with you and we are very happy you are pleased with your experience. We do our best to make sure our customers have the best possible experience when dealing with our company. We hope we can assist you with anything you may need in the future. Thanks again and enjoy the new Hummer!

Fast and Friendly Dealer

by from Kingston,Pa |

very friendly dealer. car is beautiful. had all information about the car. service records carfax etc. nothing bad about this dealer. would definitely do business with again!

October 24, 2013

Ricky I thank you for your kind words and glad you got the WRX you have been looking for. It was a pleasure to meet you and Jennifer as well as earn your business. Hopefully you can keep that beast below the redline! Enjoy that new WRX its a beauty!

Great car!!! Great experience!!!!

by from Hanover Twp. PA 18706 |

Just bought a 07 MB ML500 from Select Motors in Moosic. Vehicle was cherry and the owner Joe a pleasure to deal with. Joe gave me a fair trade in amount for my vehicle and negotiated a fair price for the ML!!! Thank you Joe!!! Select will be on my short list when I am looking for a quality vehicle at a resonable price!!!!

October 16, 2013

Andy thank you for your kind words, I am glad we got to meet eachother to make a deal that worked for both of us. Especially happy we made the wife happy on this one! Thanks again we hope to see you again in the future, enjoy that new ML!

Great experience!!! Fast and Easy!!!

by from South Abington Township, PA |

My wife and I where looking to get rid of our minivan. We wanted a quality vehicle and a great price!! That's our experience with Select Motors and Joe!!! He made the process simple and easy...my wife said it was the best experience at a dealership she could recall. Joe helped us get financing quickly!!! He even ordered a new keyless entry remote because the one he had wasn't working. I've already recommended Select Motors to a few friend. I've had my car for 24 hours and so far so good. I'll update it anything changes....but I don't expect it will!!! Thanks Joe and Select Motors!!!!

October 7, 2013

Eric & Angela we appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed your experience dealing with our dealership. We also appreciate the referrals and hope to earn your business again in the future. Thank you again for your purchase it was a real pleasure dealing with both of you!