Select Motor Cars

4805 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA 18507

Used 866-872-5719 Used 866-872-5719

Smoothest Car Buying Experience

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

This was by far our most pleasurable experience we've had purchasing a vehicle. Their selection of pre-owned luxury cars are fantastic. Joe really knows how to pick the right vehicles for his lot. We purchased a 2010 ML350 and I believe we test drove the vehicle and had the keys within 2 hours of arriving on the lot. The car and the deal were both very solid. Joe and Ken went above and beyond to ensure that a minor repair was taken care of at the local Mercedes dealership at their cost after the purchase, to my surprise. We will continue to support Select Motor Cars by spreading the word, and in fact, we are ready for our second purchase from them, because we trust them and they are honest people.

October 30, 2015

Andre & Renee it was an absolute pleasure to earn your business! I am a little late here as you just picked up your new Mercedes E550 so I guess we most certainly made a customer for life with your second purchase in 3 months on two beautiful vehicles. I hope you enjoy many hassle free miles out of your new vehicles and we hope to earn your friends and family's business as well. Thank you again for your kind comments I am sure we will see you again. Enjoy those new Mercedes vehicles!

Great experience,Great Staff At This Dealership!

by from Staten Island NY |

Joe & Ken very nice guys. Experience was easy and fully explained the process of the whole deal. Process for approval for financing very easy. Will recommend to friends and family in the future. Great deals here.

BMW 328 xi purchase

by from Meshoppen PA |

Professional and courteous staff. Staff was very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Great customer service, great people quick process

by from Berwick Pa |

Very welcoming auto dealer! Not after your money, just want your business. Great customer service and theyre really passionate about what they do. They want the best for their customers.

March 25, 2016

Thank you Randall for your kind comments here it is appreciated. You picked out a beautiful Audi A5 and we wish you the best of luck with it. We hope to see you again in the future if you should need anything from us at all. Thanks again and enjoy that black beauty!

Used Honda Accord 2008 Ex

by from Dickson City, PA |

I've owned many cars over 15 years and this was my first time financing. Ken is the best car salesman I've ever met. Not pushy and understanding. He worked with me towards financing and is extremely patient. Did I mention the car is superb. I test drove the car three times and I was gone to get the used car checked by a mechanic for hours. Next used car, I'm coming to Ken even if I have to drive over four hours. Thank you for all your help sir.

March 25, 2016

Haroon congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you very much for considering our dealership. It is great to see you had a great experience with Ken and hopefully in the future we will see you again. Thank you again for your purchase enjoy the new car!

Our most enjoyable car buying experience

by from Hatboro, Pa. |

My son's first new car purchase and Ken made the deal the most efficient and enjoyable experience that I've had in a long time.We drove 2 hrs. and we walked in the door, threw us the keys to the 2014 Subaru and let "us" take it for a test ride, and take your time, he says. We were on our way home in two hours, not sitting in a dealership all day, all said and done. They even overnighted me the spare remote. Would highly recommend Ken and Select Motor Cars if you're looking for some new wheels. Thx, Tom K.

December 5, 2015

Tom & Matthew thank you for your kind review regarding your experience at our dealership recently. Its nice to hear both of you had a smooth transaction with Ken and are happy with your new Subaru BRZ. Driving 2 hours to see a vehicle you only saw online can be tough but we try to be as transparent as possible and it seems that was the case here. I want to thank you again and hope in the future we can earn your business again or even a referral. Enjoy that new BRZ!

Excellent Experience

by from Forest City, PA |

Let me preface this by saying that I was dreading the thought of buying a used car, because of all the horror stories you hear. Well, once I met Ken and Joe I knew the experience I was going to have at Select Motor Cars was going to be second to none. From phone calls, the test drive, and the eventual purchase, these guys are top notch, class A gentlemen. They are knowledgeable about the vehicles and have a passion for putting people with the car of their dreams. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Ken and Joe, or recommend them to friends and family.

October 20, 2015

Alan it was an absolute pleasure to meet you as well as earn your business. We hope you enjoy that BMW for years to come it is a beautiful looking vehicle. We pride ourselves on delivering great vehicles & customer service & from this review it looks as though we have accomplished that. Once again thank you for the business and if we can do anything for yourself or anyone else in the future please give us a call. Enjoy that beamer!

Effortless Car Buying

by from Rochester, NY |

Shop here online & Buy with confidence!!! Looking online for your next car can be frustrating..... But NOT when Ken answers the phone!! He was great to not only return calls right away and know the car I was interested in but he was able to beat my bank by a couple points and save me some money!! We drove over three hours from NY to see, purchase and fall in Love with the car.... Their honesty and Customer service is unsurpassed! In the past it's been a time consuming paperwork nightmare to buy a car but we had an effortless car buying experience!! And they even got us back on the road to NY in my new Caddy with a full tank..... Thank you guys for a great car buying experience !!!!

October 20, 2015

Christina I am so happy to see we have made you a happy customer with that stunning new Cadillac CTS! That CTS has to be the nicest one on the road right now up there in Rochester. It was an absolute pleasure meeting the three of you and are humbled to have earned your business. It looks as though we have done our job this time around so in the future if you need anything else you know who to call! Thank you again & enjoy that new Cadi!

Great Experience

by from Dunmore, PA |

Ken and Joe were absolutely fantastic to deal with - they were both so helpful and really went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted quickly! The car is beautiful, clean - it was really a terrific experience - I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

October 2, 2015

Amy we are thrilled to see your generous comments left for us regarding your purchase. You found yourself a beautiful Audi and we hope you enjoy it for many years. We very much appreciate you choosing our dealership when you had so many choices online. We take customer satisfaction serious around here and it seems as though we did our job. Thank you again we hope to see you for your next purchase and enjoy that beautiful Audi A4!

Superior service and Honest

by from Spring House, PA |

Joe was great to work with. Very responsive and honest. We love the car we purchased. It was exactly as advertised! Very fair price in relation to market. Would highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership. Great to Veterans as well. Thanks again Joe!

May 1, 2015

Geanine it was an absolute pleasure to earn you & your husband's business on that beautiful mustang gt. I know it is a difficult decision to buy a car sight unseen and am happy the vehicle was as presented to you over the phone. We hope you both enjoy that beauty this summer with the top down! Thank you again for the purchase we hope to earn your business again in the future.