Select Motor Cars

Select Motor Cars

4805 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA 18507

Used 866-872-5719

Best Dealer in our area!!!

by from Mountaintop, Pa. |

I initially started shopping on-line. I sent an email inquiry around 9 o'clock one night fully expecting a response the next day. Well to my surprise I recieved a response from Ken N. within a half hour, not some auto generated response, a real person. It was at this point I was super impressed by the service (great first impression). I was super apprehensive to let go of my car, however, certain circumstances made the vehicle not practical at this time. They were very sympathetic and understanding to my need for a new car. They were far from pushy in fact extremely kind and patient with my three or so visits and test drives. In the end I purchased a car that I am extremely happy with, and they earned a customer for a long time to come. If anyone is in the market for a new car stopping by select motor cars is something everyone should do. It was the single best car buying experience I ever had!!!

December 3, 2014

Eric we appreciate your kind comments posted here and are pleased you are satisfied with your overall experience at our dealership. Picking out a new vehicle is a big purchase and we are glad you took your time to do your due diligence on our vehicle to make sure it was the one you would be pleased with. From this review it seems that due diligence paid off for you. Once again thank you for the purchase and we hope to earn your business again in the future. Enjoy that new Audi A4!

Personable, professional service

by from Mountain Top PA |

Ken and Joe were very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me in the purchase of my Mercedes. They answered all questions and worked expeditiously to get me into my new car. They were down to earth without coming off as stereotypical salesmen. And because of that I didn't feel pressured or intimidated and felt totally comfortable that I was in the right place. I would highly recommend this business if you are looking for a high quality used car. (and I loved the dog....)

December 3, 2014

Debbie, congratulations again on the purchase of that beautiful mercedes. It was a pleasure meeting you and we are thrilled you are satisfied with your new vehicle. Hopefully you can try to keep the kids away from this one so you can drive it! Thank you again and safe travels!

Awesome...!

by from Honesdale, PA |

Clean, fresh, nice atmosphere. I couldn't have ended up at a better dealer. I'm overly thrilled with my find, and the service!

December 3, 2014

Bridget we know your very busy and traveled quite a distance to allow us to earn your business and that is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy the new Audi Q7 it's a beautiful vehicle and wish you the best with it. It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you. We hope to see you again when it's time for another vehicle. Anything you need we are a phone call away!

great dealership.

by from moosic pa. |

Completely accommodating. Simplified the process. Most importantly, gave us the best deal for our money, and trade in.

November 18, 2014

Mike it was a pleasure dealing with you this past weekend. We are very happy to see this review letting us know we did our job and that we did it right! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and when you or anyone else you know is ready for a new vehicle we hope to earn that business again. We know you have quite a few choices when it comes to dealers and we thank you for choosing our dealership.Thanks again Mike enjoy the new vehicle and congratulations on your new home purchase!

Beautiful cars... better people

by from Duryea, PA |

My wife, Helene told me she wanted a BMW X3 on Sunday. Monday after work we stopped in to talk to Ken and Joe and by 7:00 we were driving her beautiful SUV home with nothing but smiles from both of us. They were so easy to talk with and the financing was a breeze. We are now paying less each month than we were for our previous vehicle. Oh....a brand new set of skins, too. Do yourself a favor and try this place before (or even after) you've tried anywhere else. YOU WILL LEAVE HERE HAPPY!!

August 8, 2014

Pete & Helene thank you for the kind comments posted here, its great to see. I am thrilled your enjoying the new BMW and this transaction went as smooth as it did. We do our best to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible when dealing with our dealership and it looks as though we have done just that! Thank you once again and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy the new BMW X3 its a great vehicle!

Professional and pleasant

by from Mountain Top, PA |

Have been looking for months for the perfect car both for budget and performance. Since looking Joe and Ken have been consummate professionals with their no pressure tactics they have guaranteed the dealership will be around and talked about in high regard for many years to come. I have gotten so many complements on my vehicle and it's condition that people would not believe its preowned and had to know where I got it. I thank you guys so much for all of your hard work and can't wait to trade the Odyssey in for another perfect buying experience. It brings me pleasure to write this review especially after having so many bad experiences with dealerships and I am excited to watch your business flourish as a beacon of hope that people are really people. Thank you!!!

August 11, 2014

Don thank you for your kind comments we are glad you had a good experience with our dealership. We know from your past bad experience with other dealers we needed to make this deal as smooth as possible and it seems we accomplished that. Let us know when your ready to trade the Honda in for your next vehicle so we can try to repeat the great experience you had. Thanks again and see your soon enjoy that hot red benz!

Awesome dealer

by from Montrose ,PA |

Bought my 2007 Audi a4 from select motor cars and I love the car. They are great people to deal with. The cars they sell are fairly priced and they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your purchase. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from them in the future.

June 12, 2014

Mike thank you for the fine compliment about our dealership and staff it is appreciated. We do our absolute best to make sure everyone is happy with their purchase and it seems we did our job! We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future. Thank you again for the business and enjoy that new A4!

INCREDIBLE DEALERSHIP and PEOPLE!!

by from Watsontown |

I recently bought my mazda 3 hatchback and I LOVE it! I drove nearly 2 hours to the dealership and I would do it all over again! In the future when I buy my next car I will be returning to Joe and Ken first!! But for now I am going to enjoy my mazda 3! (: I have and will continue recommending Select Motor Cars to my friends and family that are looking for a car! I am a young and first time buyer so I needed a cosigner but I got an amazing price and an incredible interest rate! The service wasn't very fast but that is ONLY because the owner, Joe, was coming back from vacation 4 hours away but because of the ridiculous traffic it ended up taking him 8 and a half hours to get back! My dad and I went to lunch and then hung out at the dealership the rest of the time! They had a lounge area with couches, a tv and a water dispenser. Joe and Ken were not prepared for me to take the car home that day but after seeing it on here and seeing it in person there is no way I wasn't going to hang out for as long as it took! When Joe returned it was already after their working hours but they both stayed and helped finish things up, which they were willing to from the very beginning! They are both very professional and know what they are doing. I wish them the best sucess in the future! And I will be back when I need a new car, MANY years from now! Joe and Ken, great job and thank you for everything you did for me! (: It was truly a great first time experience and I'm glad I had such an amazing dealership to help me out with my first time buy! As well as an amazing dad that trusted me enough to cosign!

May 30, 2014

Brittany we very much appreciate your business coming all the way here for your new car. We most certainly appreciate your patience waiting as long as you did as we know your time is very valuable. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come! When you or anyone else is ready for another car you know we will be here to serve you all. We very much appreciate your kind comments here so you can let future potential customers know we do our best to make every customer feel as though they had a great experience with our dealership. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again in the future.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DEALER!

by from Avoca, PA |

I will definitely recommend Select Motor Cars to my family and friends. The entire process was the best car buying experience I have had to date. Joe and Ken are true professionals who treat their customers with respect. No high-pressure sales tactics. They are both very knowledgeable and friendly. I did a lot of research online and know that I paid a fair price for a beautiful X5 and I received a fair trade in on my vehicle. Even after the sale, when I called with questions, they took my calls immediately, answered all my questions and they told me I could stop by anytime. In my car buying experience, that is very rare! I will definitely return to Select Motor Cars when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle. Thanks Guys! You have another happy customer!

March 20, 2014

Michele thank you for your kind words it is very much appreciated. We are pleased you were happy with your overall experience dealing with us. We are already working on finding your next vehicle for you so we will be in touch. Thank you again and enjoy that beautiful X5!

Great Service, Great Financing

by from Scranton, Pa |

My fiance and I have been trying to get approved for a car loan for almost a year now. We found a beautiful car at Select Auto and the salesman was nothing short of amazing. He was willing to go the extra mile and come back after hours to allow my fiance and myself to look at the car together. Because of our work schedules, this was the only time we were able to look at the car together. Out of a few of dealerships, Select Auto was the only one that was able to give us a chance on an auto loan without a cosigner. The interest rate was incredible, the price of the car was an absolute steal, the service was excellent, and the facilities were so clean and inviting. I would recommend anyone looking for a quality car at a great price to check out Select Auto. When we decide to buy our next car, we will be going to Select Auto first.

February 14, 2014

Skigh, thank you for the kind words here as it is greatly appreciated as was earning your business. We are glad we were able to make this purchase for the both of you a pleasurable experience. We know you have alot of dealers to choose from out there and are thankful you chose us. We hope to earn your business in the future once again. Enjoy your new vehicle and take care of that little one!

Very Impressive Dealership !

by from MOSCOW PA |

I called about a vehicle on Saturday and was driving off the lot in it Tuesday night. I was very impressed with this dealership. Joe and Ken were extremely friendly and I felt comfortable there. They both went above and beyond! It was the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made. The vehicles on their lot are immaculate. I was also impressed with their website. I have never seen a dealership have such in depth information about their vehicles available online. There were over 30 pictures of the vehicle I bought. Overall, very impressive dealership! I will definitely recommend Select Motors. Thanks for everything !

January 24, 2014

Shannon it was a pleasure doing business with you and we are very happy you are pleased with your experience. We do our best to make sure our customers have the best possible experience when dealing with our company. We hope we can assist you with anything you may need in the future. Thanks again and enjoy the new Hummer!