Continental Motor Group

(5.0) 5 Reviews

885 Se Monterey Rd, Stuart, FL 34994

Used 772-223-6664

Great experience with experienced people

by from Florida |

Dealing with Continental Motors was a pleasant experience. Their knowledge and personal attention was refreshing. Dealing with a small business is always better than those big chain dealerships! Would recommend and work with them again.

AGreat Experience

by from apollo beach fl |

I purchased a Fusion SEL and had a pleasant buying experience. I got a break off the selling price with no pressure or hassle even though I had some credit problems. Mr. Clarence was a good salesman who cared about my needs and situation. A month later I had a problem with the tire pressure light because I hit a curb and again they took care of my problem without a hitch. I am very happy with the car and would recommend this dealer for a no hassle experience. M. Marone

I am buying my fourth car from CMG!

by from Port St. Lucie FL |

David and the entire staff make the entire experience enjoyable. Oh, I guess I should mention that the cars we've bought have given us our money's worth, plus! Great to look at and mechanically sound!

Great service

by from Vero beach fla |

Any problems I've had in regard to my car was addressed promptly and professionally by the staff. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone seeking to purchase a good used car

Great experience! Trustworthy and friendly!

by from Stuart, FL |

We just purchased a vehicle from Continental Motor Group. They are straight-shooters and very fair. I have never felt so comfortable buying a used car before. And they offer a 30 day guarantee/warranty. When my husband is ready to replace his car this is the first place I am checking!