Abbott Motors

Abbott Motors

1645 Abbott Rd, Lackawanna, NY 14218

Used 888-696-4172

Serving WNY Community since 1962!

Thank You!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I would like to thank the staff at Abbott Motors for the excellent service that I received when purchasing my 2005 Mercedes Benz E320 4matic. My salesperson was Gene and he was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering my questions. Also Stan, the Finance Manager, was very helpful in getting me approved. He worked his butt off in getting the deal to go through. He was very honest with me and I would recommend Abbott Motors to anyone. They have great vehicles and a great staff. I absolutely love my car and I want to thank the staff and the owner for all of their hard work. The owner came up to me and thanked me for my business and to make sure that I was satisfied with my vehicle, and I am!

December 31, 2012

David, your kind words are very much appreciated. THANK YOU for putting your trust in Abbott Motors. It is wonderful building new relationships with folks like yourself, and seeing you so happy! Thank you for your business!

Ford Mustang

by from Lackawanna, NY |

I just purchased a Mustang, and I would buy another car from Abbott Motors!

March 5, 2014

Thanks Terence! You look great in your Mustang!

Chrysler Sebring

by from Buffalo, NY |

Sales representatives were very efficient and friendly. Walked me through every process of purchasing my first car.

March 5, 2014

Thank you Andrea! We appreciate your business, and glad you had a smooth process. Enjoy you Sebring!

Nissan Altima

by from Lackawanna, NY |

I am a first time buyer and my salesman Gene made me feel very comfortable. I firmly believe I made an excellent choice, and hopefully in the future give them more business!

March 5, 2014

Gabriel, thank you so much! Gene appreciates your kind words, and we appreciate your business! Thank you for the nice feedback.

Impala

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Staff was very friendly and caring. They are willing to do anything to help a customer out. They also are patient and understanding. Always willing to help out. Fast and efficient.

November 12, 2013

Thanks Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your business and your review. See you soon!

Ford Edge

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Great sales people! Mike Jr has worked with me for over six years. He and his service staff are wonderful. I love everything about the Abbott Motors family!

July 20, 2013

Thank you Bruce! You have purchased several cars from us, and words cannot express our gratitude. It is our pleasure working with wonderful folks like you! From the Abbott Motors Family to yours, BIG THANKS for your continued patronage! See you next oil change! :-)

Great!

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Buying my first car through Abbott Motors was a lot easier than I could have imagined and the staff in the service department is extremely accommodating. Couldn't ask for better service!

July 19, 2013

Marissa, thank you for choosing Abbott Motors! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback! We are happy you are happy! =)

Awesome Experience!

by from Buffalo, NY |

The entire team worked together. Everyone including the salesperson made sure I made the right purchase for me.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing Abbott Motors and for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your beautiful Mercedes!

Simply Amazing!

by from Lackawanna, NY |

VERY happy with my decision on Abbott Motors to buy and service my vehicle! I always leave happy!

May 21, 2013

Thank you Taylor! We appreciate your business and it's always nice to see happy customers!!!

Purchased BMW

by from Lackawanna, NY |

I purchased a car for my son. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The car was in excellent shape and the right price. They even found me financing at a low rate! I would recommend Abbott Motors.

April 18, 2013

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your business and hope your son enjoys his BMW!

Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

I bought an '05 Cobalt from Abbott Motors and am very satisfied. I get all my service work done at Abbott!

April 15, 2013

Thanks Nick! We appreciate your business and loyalty! It is a pleasure serving you. Thank you for your continued support!