Bergstrom Chevrolet Cadillac of Appleton

2245 W College Ave, Appleton, WI 54914

New 888-264-9587
Used 888-237-6201
Service 877-244-3582

Where you get a great deal more!

Excellent Experience

by from Kaukauna, WI |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze 1LT from Mike Mielke. He was highly recommended by my parents, who both purchased new vehicles from him in 2010. His service was excellent, as has Bergstrom's as a whole in the past. My mother has been a Bergstrom customer for nearly 30 years, and I myself am a repeat customer (although this is my first new vehicle). I have visited other dealerships, both in the past and when searching for my new vehicle, and always had the best experience at Bergstrom dealerships.

Friendly, fast service

by from Appleton, WI |

In Sept., 2011, I purchased my 2012 Cruze from Bill Tusler. I have taken my car back there for oil changes & recall repairs. I was helped by many of the service reps, and each time I was treated with respect and kindness. The repairs have usually been done before the time frame I was given. And they always return my car to me freshly washed.

Excellent experience, highly recommend

by from Kewaunee WI |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Malibu and Bergstrom Chevrolet Cadillac of Appleton was awesome. They were fabulous to work with, attentive to my lists of 'must haves' in my new car and Bill was the BEST. Thanks for such a great experience!

Amazing

by from Appleton, Wi |

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy from Anthony Ertl. I have worked with Bergstrom before in the past for service and they and always treated me fair. This last experience I had was like none other I have ever had before. Anthony went way above and behind my expectations. He was by far the most knowledgeable kindest caring individual I have ever had the privilege to work with. He made me realize what the true meaning of customer service really means I highly recommend Anthony to anybody that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again for everything Anthony you were truly a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to buy my next vehicle from you.

Excellent Sales Consultant

by from Wautoma, WI |

My wife and I worked with Anthony Ertl in purchasing a used 2012 Traverse. I would strongly recommend him as a sales constultant. He was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles he showed us. He was professional and courteous through the entire process (even when things weren't going as planned). He worked extremely hard to get us the vehicle we wanted. Anthony does business with intergrity and is the guy you want to work with.

Fixing my old camper.

by from Fremont, WI |

I asked my friend, Corey Popp a Bergstrom employee in the IT department, where I should take my 2000 Chevy 3500 motorhome to solve an electrical problem that I just could not figure out. He recommended that I go to Bergstrom Chevy/Cadillac of Appleton. I called, as I have at other places, expecting to hear excuses as to why they couldn't handle my camper, but was completely surprised when they told me I could bring it in for service the next day! I brought it in and they treated me with so much enthusiasm that for a second I thought I might be the only customer! But apparently they treat everybody like that because they were very busy! I explained my problems, Eric took thorough notes, and I went home with a high level of confidence. Eric called me that afternoon, saying they were pretty sure the problems would be solved by ordering the parts that would be in the next day. The next day Eric again called saying one part was delayed in coming but would only be one more day. (Keep in mind I'd told them anytime in the next 2 weeks would have been OK with me!) Eric said it would be done at 2 pm that day. I showed up about 2 and they were just finishing it. I paid the bill and drove it home, completely satisfied that everything had been fixed at what I happily called a fair price! I must say I've never experienced that level of service at any dealer I've ever worked with the in past. I've been raving out it ever since to everyone I run into! Thanks so much. You've set a new, very high, level of service that you can surely be so very proud of!

Excellent Body Shop

by from Appleton, WI |

I brought in my 2014 Cruze for body repairs after hitting a deer. The team there was extremely helpful, got me into a loaner vehicle right away and had all of the repairs completed in just a few days. I would highly recommend this body shop to others.

2015 Tahoe Purchase2015 Tahoe Purchase

by from Green Bay, WI |

Trent was very easy going he didn't try to push us into anything that's one thing we loved. That week we've been to about a dozen or more dealerships and just didn't get the vibe we wanted. We were looking for a Tahoe Black with all the bells and whistles and he got us the truck and ordered us the rest. Very nice guy and we will be back to see you in the future. Thanks for everything

Great salesman

by from Appleton, WI |

Our salesman, Quinn, did an absolutely wonderful job. He took care of everything we asked and made every step a breeze. We had been looking for a long time and we are so relieved that we have a good vehicle from a Bergstrom dealership that we trust. I can't say enough about how well we were treated by everyone we came across.

Great help from bergstom

by from Bonduel wi |

Tryed out a 2013 exqunoix Quinn was very helpful before and during the test drive . Also had all the paper work ready when I came to pick up the vehicle. Got me in and out in great time while showing me all the features on the vehicle. Overall very good.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Combined Locks, WI |

I purchased a 2013 Chevy Traverse (Program Car) on April 8. My husband has purchased several vehicles from Bill Tusler at Bergstrom Chevrolet -Cadillac, Inc. in Appleton in the past and has always been very pleased so I chose to work with him also. Bill has a high level of integrity and is very personable... I left feeling like he genuinely cared about helping find the best vehicle and deal for me.