Greco Auto Sales

Used 888-341-1483 Used 888-341-1483

Sharp Cars For Less

Best Used Car Dealership

by from El Paso, Tx |

I have bought all my cars at Greco Auto Sales and it has been an easy, painless process. Owner is extremely knowledgable on all cars and is very personable. He helped me find the perfect car each time and was patient with all questions I might have had. Great selection of cars for all types of people. Overall a great buying experience and will continue to support this local business with all future car purchases.

September 10, 2014

Thank you Michelle for the nice review. It is always a pleasure doing business with you and your family.

Good business

by from El Paso |

I bought a little 2007 Ford Focus from the owner Vince. He seemed straight forward and and addressed all the mechanical issues that I had with the car. (the ones that made financial sense to fix anyway...) The car was clean on the surface but could have used a more thorough cleaning in the cracks, and under the back seat was actually pretty disgusting. Although to Vince's credit I hadn't noticed until I got home and I'm sure when I pick up my license plates he will square that issue away. Vince and his associate Cameron were very helpful and willing to bend over backwards to help me out(I am not an easy customer) and I would recommend Greco Auto Sales to a friend.

March 4, 2016

Lawrence, sorry for the oversight. We can remedy that. I am glad you are happy with the car overall. You were a tough negotiator, but it all came out good. Thanks for your reply. Vince

Honest Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I am always looking to support local business's and I was driving on Montana and saw some classic vehicles and went to find out more about the cars and prices. I met with the owner and he was a very honest and personal guy, although, l wasn't buying a car he helped me locate parts and a mechanic to do repairs and upgrades to my Classic Truck. We continue to be friends even after the sale. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for reasonable prices and honesty. If you ever in the area stop but and let this staff get you what you need.

January 22, 2016

"Captain"!, wow, thanks for the nice review,that was a nice surprise. I have the reputation with friends and family that i will talk cars with anyone and especially if they are a gearhead. I enjoy our talks and can't wait to see your 57 finished. Thank you for your service to our great country. Vince

The Best Used Car Dealership Of El Paso TX.

by from El Paso TX |

I bought my car in Greco Auto Sales and the people from here are the best dealers around El Paso Texas.

November 14, 2015

Thank you Hector for the nice review. You were patient and we got the deal done. Thanks again for your business.

Always an Excellent Inventory at Greco Auto Sales

by from Las Cruces, NM |

I was driving on Montana after work and spotted a super clean 00 Acura Integra for sale at Greco. Unfortunately it was a Sunday so I had to wait till the following day to drive it but within probably 45 minutes I bought it. Cleanest integra i have ever seen. Car needed tires badly which also resulted in a strong pull on the freeway. I'll be honest Vince I thought the car needed more than tires but I bought a new set for it and the pulling and the shaking of the steering wheel went way drives in perfect straight line. Thank you sir for buying such badass cars and it was a pleasure working out a deal. Buy a 4th gen Z28 or SS and I'll find a way to get it!

October 6, 2015

I would not have steered you wrong Casey. It was nice doing business with you as well, thank you for the compliments. Just let me know when you are ready for the Camaro. Vince

Great Used Cars and Trucks

by from El Paso, Texas |

Great Customer Service , I was helped very much when I had no credit Greco helped me out and pointed me in the right direction. I bought a 93 six speed Camaro about 7 years ago I bought another vehicle from him a week ago , the cars are in great shape ,low miles, and he can get the car or truck you are looking for if available. He goes out of his way to provide great service for everyone. Overall great cars as soon as I'm done paying my second vehicle I will buy a third vehicle from him. I encourage everyone who is looking for good used cars to check Greco's Auto Sales. Best used cars in the city in my opinion.

August 8, 2015

Thanks for the review Arturo. See you in about a year for your new toy. Good luck with being one of El Paso's finest police. Greco

CLEAN QUALITY USED CARS

by from EL PASO TEXAS |

ME AND MY FAMILY HAVE PURCHASED FIVE VEHICLES FROM VINCE. IF YOU WANT A NICE CLEAN CAR AND DON'T WANT TO PAY NEW CAR PRICES VINCE IS THE WAY TO GO. HE HAS BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH WHERE HE CAN REFER YOU TO ALL THE MAJOR LENDING AGENCIES. HE CAN GET YOU ALMOST ANYTHING YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR. HE HAS THE LITTLE CAR LOT THAT CAN!

August 6, 2015

Thanks for the review Mike. Always a pleasure doing business with you and your family. See you soon!

Dont buy here

by from El paso texas |

He sold me a nissan 350z with oil leaks bad cooling system no thermostat bad oxygen sensors n i can continue....

July 15, 2015

Jean, sorry for the inconvenience. I have been doing business with soldiers for the past 29 years. My doors have always been open for any issues or concerns with any of my vehicles. You are welcome to bring in your vehicle anytime for any of your concerns. You have my number. Again sorry for any inconvenience you might have had. Greco

Great customer service experience!

by from El Paso |

Service and knowledge of salesman was excellent! Informed in detail on vehicle I was looking at. Will definitely recommend buying from Greco!! Thank you Vince!

October 28, 2013

Thanks Matt. It was nice doing business with you as well. Thank you very much for the great feed back. Look forward to our next deal. Vince

Good cars and good prices

by from El Paso, Tx |

I bought a 2005 Mitsubishi Galant in 2006. I have been using that car every single day, with just minor repairs needed, as a matter of fact, just the regular things, oil changes some bulbs for the front lights, and I am more than happy with my car. I definitely recommend Vince and Greco auto sales. Thank you.

October 28, 2013

Thank you for the review Martha, hope to do business with you again. Vince