Kolosso Toyota Scion

Used 888-266-6745
Service 877-236-0673

New Highlander --

by from GREENVILLE |

EVERY THING WITH THE NEW HIGHLANDER PURCHASE FROM KOLOSSO WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WILL GO BACK FOR SERVICE AND FUTURE NEEDS FROM THEM.

Extremely pleased with our experience at Kolosso

by from Appleton, WI |

Bought our new Highlander at Kolosso after visiting 4 other dealerships . Kolosso gave us the best service and price. Steve Goltz was a perfectly attentive salesperson--friendly & extremely knowledgeable. Steve gave us the time we needed to make our decision without any pressure throughout our multiple visits. We are planning to have our vehicle serviced here and are looking forward to continuing this great experience.

Great company to buy from!

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Great overall experience! The Kolosso team was very helpful in the purchase of my car. They were not intimidating or pressuring me into making the sale. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Excellent Car Shopping/Buying Experience!

by from Appleton,WI |

Great experience! Everyone seems very friendly without pressuring. Michelle Nelson was my salesperson. We had appointment to go over vehicle I was interested in. However, she was finishing up with another customer when I arrived so she had another salesperson watch for me and get started with me until Michelle was freed up. Today was day I took delivery of vehicle. Michelle was very thorough in reviewing the vehicle's features, going over the manuals, showing me Service Dept., etc. She also encouraged me to call with any questions.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Wausau, WI |

We bought a used Highlander, and our salesperson was very friendly and knowledgeable. The buying process went smoothly, and we didn't feel pressured to buy the additional warranties which were explained to us. Overall, a great buying experience!

Great Service and No Pressure from Sales

by from Green Bay |

We recently purchased a new Toyota Sienna from Kolosso Toyota. From the very beginning, Cale Johnson was very helpful, but did not try to pressure us. He is very knowledgeable and took time to answer all of our questions. Cale and the Kolosso team also worked with us on our trade-in and showed that Kolosso is a dealer that cares about its customers. Not all of the Big Dealerships in the Green Bay/Fox Valley area treat you as nice as Kolosso does. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would recommend stopping by Kolosso Toyota to see if they can help you find what you are looking for with your next purchase.

Great Service, No Pressure Buying Experience.

by from Green Bay, WI |

We purchased a new 2015 Sienna from Kolosso dealership; Steve Goltz was our salesman and he was knowledgeable and found us the car we wanted. I hate shopping for cars because of the usual pressure tactics. I experienced non of the pressure and found that the staff was courteous and professional. They also had many cars to choose from so we were able to find our color, style, make of 2015 vehicle there.

Excellent Service Again

by from Green Bay WI |

This is the second time we have purchased a Toyota from Kolosso Toyota Scion. And this is the second time we have had excellent service from Tina Ferge. She is very knowledgeable, very courteous, and very pleasant to deal with. She answered every one of our questions. And we had lots for her to have to deal with! She went above and beyond to find the color and model we wanted. We had our car in less than 2 days. Tina explained all of the features of the RAV4 inside and out. She even set my Bluetooth up for me. She insured the outside of the car was just as immaculant as the inside. She kept us informed with information on just when our RAV4 would be at the dealership for us to pickup. I would also like to commend Jerry in Finance with the excellent work he did with the paperwork, transfering our plates, and coordinating all the insurance paperwork with our insurance company. The car and paperwork were all ready to go when we got to the lot. We will definitely recommend Kolosso Toyota, Tina and Jerry to everyone we know.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Kaukauna, WI |

We just bought a new Camry. The sales team was GREAT. We have recommended many people to Kolosso but this is the first time we ever dealt with them. It was a wonderful experience. Steve Goltz was our salesman. He was extremely helpful. Thanks Kolosso for going out of your way to help us.

Pleasant buying experience with Cale

by from Appleton, WI |

I recently bought a new Toyota Highlander and I am very pleased with the car and also with the buying experience at Kolosso. Cale Johnson made the process smooth and hassle free. After doing some research, I was interested in the Highlander when I walked in the door, eager to do a test drive. The Toyota brand reputation and the quality and high customer satisfaction of the Highlander made me a likely customer. But I won't buy if I'm not comfortable with the salesperson and the look and feel of the dealership. Those concerns vanished after meeting and talking with Cale. He was friendly but not pushy. On the test drive he answered all of my questions. Then he followed up with a phone call a few days later after I did not make a purchase commitment on the day of the test drive. They did not have the color I wanted in their inventory, but they found my car without delay and we closed the deal.

Shopping for a Toyota? Ask for Cale!

by from Appleton, WI |

I was just window shopping and actually had my eyes set on another Mini Cooper. I always had an urge to try a Prius, and when my eyes set upon an obnoxious bright yellow Prius C at 52 mpg, the Mini slowly settled into an after thought. Cale assisted me with the whole buying process and he was great. His level of customer service was superb without being pushy, in fact everyone there was super helpful and friendly. Cale was super patient with me and my decision making. Anything I needed or wanted he made happen. Carla in finance was also a pleasure to work with, with a great sense of humor to boot! If you're looking for a Toyota in Northeast Wisconsin, look no further than Appleton's own Kolosso Toyota for a great buying experience. Ask for Cale! Trust me, I consider myself a professional shopper and I've checked out many places before picking Kolosso. If i feel uncomfortable or notice terrible customer service, I'm out the door. Thanks Kolosso for a great buying experience!