Kolosso Toyota Scion

Used 888-266-6745 Used 888-266-6745
Service 877-236-0673 Service 877-236-0673

Another satisfying experience at Kolosso

by from De Pere, WI |

I recently made my fourth car purchase at Kolosso. Steve Goltz was terrific to work with. I am very happy with the quality of service that Steve and the entire team at Kolosso has provided. Two thumbs UP!

Great experience!

by from Black Creek, WI |

We recently purchased our first ever hybrid vehicle. It was the Toyota Camry hybrid. We worked with Samantha Hoelzel and we were very happy with the customer service we received. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We never felt any pressure or received any sales gimmicks and Samantha made the whole experience very smooth and easy. I feel this is an honest and fair dealership and I will definitely go back in the future. This is the second vehicle that we've purchased from Kolosso Toyota Scion and both times have been positive experiences.

Fantastic service!

by from Menasha, WI |

We just leased a Toyota Camry and had outstanding service with Sean Moua! He was so great, very knowledgable and so nice to work with! He was supposed to go home a half hour after we arrived and he stayed an extra 2+ hours to get our deal done and we left with the car the same day! Couldn't be happier!

Time to look elsewhere I guess

by from Appleton, WI |

I bought my vehicle at Kolosso. I researched online and was able to point out the car I wanted to the salesman when I got there. Short and sweet sale for everyone. I hate shopping. I have brought my vehicle in for every oil change. Sometimes the service is pretty good sometimes not so much. Usually I have to wait quite awhile. I've tried to schedule appointments before but something about they only do them certain days. I work 80 hours a week on third so I just go I when I have a 8 hour day. Today I parked in front of the doors like every time. The doors opened I waited and no service person acknowledged me so I gathered my things and headed in. A gentleman came up and asked if I didn't want to pull in today. I said I wasn't sure if they wanted me to. A female employee looked up at me coldly and I moved my car in. When I got in the gentleman proceeded to explain why he had asked me if I didn't want to pull in. When the woman was ready to hep me she proceeded to explain to me that "every time you come in you pull in". I fee she was frustrated. I just came in to pay more for a oil change and lose half a day of sleep. I feel very unwelcomed and like I wish I hadn't come. I can't imagine coming back after this. Very disappointed

Kolosso Toyoto Appleton WI

by from Oshkosh, WI |

A friend recommended a Toyota Sienna for my newly disabled husband. Kolosso Toyota of Appleton, Wisconsin, has knowledgeable and caring people who are willing to work with you with patience. They are also willing to connect with Braun of DePere, Wisconsin to customize the van for a patient's needs. The Sienna is the best choice for making the van useful to disabled. It is a beautiful choice for anyone in the market for a van. On a personal note, Samantha Hoelzel gave us excellent help and encouraged us to call should we have any questions.

New Corolla

by from Appleton, WI |

My experience at Kolosso was excellent. Our salesman, Brandon, was very patient as we made our selection from several models. He listened to what we wanted and provided all the information we requested. No high pressure to buy. I think we bought our Corolla at a fair price and we are very satisfied with our purchase.

Amazing dealership & staff!

by from Menasha, WI |

Zach, Steve & all the staff are amazing. Just purchased my third car thru Kolosso. Always quick & helpful. Helped me get my car from another dealer out of the area.

Steve Goltz and the whole team was excellent

by from appleton wi |

I was so impressed my friend bought a vehicle from Steve Goltz excellent experience

My 2nd Purchase at Kolosso!

by from Appleton, WI |

This is my second purchase through Kolosso Toyota-Scion and my first time EVER buying a brand new car! Steve Goltz was extremely helpful throughout the entire process! He made sure that when I finally drove off the lot with my first Brand New Car that I knew everything that I needed to and had everything situated. He was patient and willing to go that extra mile to help me and make sure that I was getting the right car for my needs. Jerry in Finance was great as well! While it's his job to "offer" me all the add on coverage, he didn't push them on me, but when something grabbed my attention even a bit, he was attentive and asked if I wanted to hear more about it, rather than just assuming that I NEED to have this. :) Great job all the way around to everyone that I worked with and even those that I didn't. Everyone was always smiling, making sure that I was helped, and just seemed overall to enjoy their work. That alone will always keep me coming back! Keep up the great job everyone!

Great service!

by from Appleton, WI |

Steve Goltz did a great job finding me exactly the car I wanted! He was kind, and considerate. He was willing to try to do whatever he could to make me happy and make it so I left with the car I wanted. He made my first time shopping for a brand new car easy and enjoyable. I am very happy with the service I received and the beautiful yellow 2015 Toyota Prius C that I wanted.