Baha Auto Sales

Baha Auto Sales

4257 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL 60639

Used 888-658-0619

great service, excellent customer service.

by from 8059 s. Harlem ave burbank il 60459 |

They were very helpful, very friendly and they help me get a car in my budget. They make sure I got a good interest rate. the care I got is nice and drives good.

Baha Auto Sales responded to this review

May 13, 2014

thanks for the awesome review! thanks!!

JOE MONTANA

by from CHICAGO |

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DID A GREAT JOB!! I WOULD RECOMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DOUBT WHAT SO EVER. THANK YOU BAHA.!!!

CAUTION!!! Buyer beware!

by from Normal, IL |

Found their ad for a 2006 Cadillac STS with 48k miles and with a reasonable asking price. There description of the car from their website was "perfect condition, garage kept and extra clean." I looked them up on google maps/street view and saw less than desirable facility with several late model, higher end cars and figured they must be doing something right if they are getting those types of cars. Upon arriving at the dealer on 2/12/14, after a two hour drive, the wife and I went inside and was greeted by the secretary who was friendly. I told her that I had called the previous day and spoke to someone about the car. The guy I had spoke to was on the phone so we went out to look at the car. After walking around the exterior of the car, we noticed that someone made contact with the left rear quarter panel right behind the tire, which I noticed in one of the pictures, and that there were numerous scratches and paint transfer, and that the front grill was cracked in three places. Several of the wheels/rims were in poor condition and had several large spots of rust/corrosion. The guy came out from the office and handed me the keys and I proceeded to open the vehicle and get in. The first thing that I noticed was that the front carpets were heavily soiled and had several large black spots. The light gray leather seats were yellowed and also heavily soiled. The drivers seat also seemed to be worn out. When I had talked to the guy yesterday, I informed him that I would want to cold start the car. He did not have a problem with that but told me that I would have to let it warm up for 10 to 15 minutes. The car started fine and I proceeded to turn on the heated seats to make sure they worked. I got out and talked to the salesman and he said that the car had not been started in two weeks. He then went back inside. The wife and I continued to look over the car. I got in the car again and the wife said that the engine sounded funny. So I popped the hood and was surprised to see that the engine compartment had lots of dirt accumulated in it and that the engine was making a sound. I then turned off the car and took the keys back inside and informed him that I was going to pass on it. After reading several reviews of this place, I even made an appointment with a Cadillac dealer down the street to inspect it and I did not want to waste my money with that after what I just saw. The salesman seemed uninterested in the fact that I was up there to buy a car and like they could care less if they sold a car. If you do plan on visiting this place, do your homework and go in with an open mind that what you will see is different than what you have read. Personally, I would just avoid this dealer and find a more reputable one.

Baha Auto Sales responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Hello and sorry to hear about the problem you had with our salesman, we are working in resolving this issue asap

What a scam!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I bought my 2012 Toyota Prius with 30 k miles on it. There was literally numerous things happening after i bought it. They showed me the clean Carfax and paint from the entire front bumper pealed of as if its in cartoon after a week of driving in a rainy weather! The front aluminum wheel had to be replaced cause it was bended and was eating the tire. On the same side where the damaged wheel is, the bearing was destroyed and had to be replaced!!! The shock absorber leaked out the oil totally and had to be replaced. The place is a scam scam scam. Just DO NOT go there.

overall good

by from pilot butte saskatchewan |

very modest dealer. delivered on all I asked. they provided me with a ride as i was picking up my vehicle. they had my vehicle ready when I picked it up. the ladies had all the paperwork ready to sign. overall everthing was acceptional. Thankyou for the very smooth process