Naff Auto Sales

4520 Melrose Ave, Roanoke, VA 24017

Used 540-986-0432

Quality Cars, Affordable Prices, Honest Salesmen

by from Roanoke, VA |

Naff Auto Sales is one of Roanoke's elite dealerships without the bluff and fanfare. I have purchased four vehicles from Mr. Naff and little that he knows, I plan to visit his dealership in a few weeks and start my search for a 5th vehicle. They are friendly, honest and most of all very professional. Mr. Naff goes the extra mile to make sure his customers are satisfied with their purchase. Even the beagle knows how to treat the customers.

Really great experience.

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

My experience was very good. Mr. Naff is such an nice honest man. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my car. Not only did I get a grear deal but he fixed any issues at his expense and the work was excellent. My car had a broken rain gutter and a few headliner issues common to the year BMW. ALL FIXED. EASY! I would strongly recommend anyone looking for a good deal on a nice used luxury car to visit Mr. Naff. So happy and my car payment is super cheap. Glad I didn't buy a new one. :-)

Great Buying Experience

by from 24060 |

We can say enough positive things about Naff Auto Sales. Make sure to greet the friendly beagle, Browning.

Roanoke's Used Cars Stars

by from Rapid City, SD |

Naff Auto Sales has provided both me and my wife with quality used vehicles. We had specific vehicles in mind and when we went to their lot, they did not have what we wanted. However, they told us they would look for what we wanted during their weekly trips to used car auctions. They called us from the auction and gave us full and detailed descriptions, with what we would have to pay them, from the auction! That is the kind of service you get when shopping there. Additionally, I found them to be honest and upstanding. There weren't any tricks and their word was gold.

Honest Dealins

by from Roanoke |

Naff Auto is a great place to look for a car. They have a good price range and some excellent upscale cars. They are honest, no pushy sales and very dependable. This is a small family business and worth a visit. If you have a car in mind they are great about searching until they find the car you want. They found a great car for my senior parents and the entire transaction was great.

by from Roanoke, VA |

I have bought two cars from Naff Auto Sales and obviously will use them for any future car needs! They are committed to quality customer service and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great service and great quality cars.

Lots of Integrity Found Here

by from Salem, VA |

These guys have been in Roanoke since 1960 and are a pleasure to deal with. Buying a car only took 20 minutes as opposed to 4 hours at some new dealerships. Whenever I shop for a vehicle, Naff Auto Sales is always my starting point and usually where I buy.