Holiday Automotive

321 N Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond Du Lac, WI 54937

New 888-701-0281 New 888-701-0281
Used 888-677-2449 Used 888-677-2449
Service 866-913-9570 Service 866-913-9570

Not only your best buy, but your best buying experience

Great experience

by from Oshkosh wi |

My experience at Holiday Automotive was great. From the moment we test drove the vehicle we knew we wanted to purchase from Holiday. They made the process quick, simple and were extremely fair in the pricing. Any questions I've had post purchase have been handled easily and I will be back to purchase from Holiday again. Thanks for making the car purchasing process go so well.

January 9, 2016

That's great to hear, Clark! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to know you had a quick and simple visit while at Holiday Automotive and we look forward to our next chance to help out. Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions or need anything else. Thank you for driving with us!

A++ Holiday Mazda Goes Above and Beyond

by from Wrightstown, WI |

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership. Holiday came highly recommended to me from coworkers and friends. I purchased a 2013 Volkswagen Golf TDI. They had very straight forward pricing the manager put aside the car I wanted for me to come see it. I took it for a drive and loved it so when I came back I signed papers right away. Sarah that worked with me was very helpful and efficient. A few days after purchase sales manager Nick Faymonville followed up with me. I had some concerns that he went above and beyond to take care of for me. Well done Holiday Mazda, you have earned my return business and I have been telling others of my wonderful experience with you. Truly how a dealership should be. A++ I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to check out Holiday. They are worth the drive.

Quick and Easy

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

I have been going to Holiday for 26 years and will continue to work with them! I worked with Nick F. and Tom K. this time leasing a new vehicle it was quick and easy. Keep up the great work.

January 20, 2016

Wow! 26 years! That's awesome, Nancy. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Nick and Tom. We're so happy that leasing a vehicle with them was quick and easy. Thanks again for your business, and we hope you're loving your new vehicle!

Easy and Efficient

by from Waupun |

I travel 17 miles to service my CX-5. Scheduling my appointment is easy and the service is excellent and on-time. The staff welcomes me, asks questions and shows me to the lounge. They also make the checkout process smooth when the service is done. With the various discounts they offer, it is affordable. I can tell they value my business and want to keep it.

January 13, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, John! We're glad to hear it's worth the 17 mile trip to service your CX-5 with us at Holiday. We definitely appreciate your business and we're happy you find each visit to be smooth and affordable. If you ever need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to let us know anytime. We're always happy to help!

great day

by from Greenville, Wisconsin |

I worked with tom, at the dealership. He helped me get a great deal on a 2012 ford f150. I will be coming back once the wife need a new vehicle.

January 9, 2016

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that you enjoyed working with Tom to find a great deal on your 2012 F-150! We're glad to hear that it went well and you'll be back when your wife needs a new vehicle. Feel free to let us know when you're ready to come by and we'll be more than happy to help! Thanks again!

Amazing Service, Felt welcome the moment I entered

by from Cascade, WI |

Pulled up to the service door for an oil change, door opened and a man came up to greet me and get my mileage. When we went to the desk, he greeted me by name which made me feel expected and welcomed since I had not announced why I was there nor had I handed him anything in regards to why I was there. They new just from the online appointment details I had entered and by my car type and the time. While waiting, they had fresh baked cookies, popcorn, water bottles and coffee available for everyone. David, my service advisor, pulled me in back by my car and introduced me to one of the technicians who educated me on my 02 sensor (which I had questions about) and the entire OBD system and codes, You could definitely tell they know their stuff! David also made a copy of a receipt I had from my last oil change at a different Mazda certified service center. With the extended warranty oil changes should be free and the other dealership would not accept that and made me pay for it. David said he and his boss thought that wasn't right and that they would try everything they could to get my money back. Holiday not only has amazing, welcoming service, they also stick by their products and warranties! 5 stars!

January 9, 2016

Wow! Thanks, Katrina! The experience you shared is one we definitely try to deliver for every single customer, every single day. It's awesome to hear you enjoyed working with David Mintner, our technicians and Willie Beyer, our service manager. Should you need anything else at all, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. We're always happy to help! Thanks again and all the best!

Awesome experience!

by from Wisconsin Rapids wI |

We purchased our first Cadillac from Matt Birschbach and couldn't have been been more pleased with the process. We actually went to Holiday to purchase a new Denali, having driven one for the last 6 or 7 years. We weren't impressed with the new Denalis, and Matt suggested that we drive the Cadillac Escalade. We couldn't believe the difference. Matt told us he wasn't part of the Cadillac team, but that he would try to give us as much info as he could, or find someone who could address anything he could not. He knew plenty! Matts professionalism and attention to detail was exceptional! From the first day we entered Holiday, until the day we picked up our new Cadillac, Matt worked above and beyond to make our purchase experience a great one! The process of purchasing a new vehicle is something we normally dread! Thank you Matt for making it a pleasurable experience! having been self employed for over 30 years, we appreciate how difficult it is to find and train employees like Matt who's enthusiasm and obvious happiness at his job are very apparent! Mike and I will certainly look to Holiday for any future purchases! Thank you! Mike and Carla Flammini

January 9, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words, Carla! We are so excited to hear about the experience you and Mike had working with Matt Birschbach while purchasing your Cadillac Escalade. We completely agree that Matt's enthusiasm and overall happiness are infectious, which make the whole experience exciting and fun! If you need anything else from us or have any questions for Matt, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Friendly and great service every visit.

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

. Our family is currently driving 5 Mazda's from Holiday . Great reliable cars. Awesome service. Great sales team. Holiday comes highly recommended.

November 25, 2015

Thanks for sharing! We're very happy that your family is enjoying the FIVE Mazdas you purchased from Holiday! That's so awesome! We agree, the reliability is quite remarkable, and we're pleased to hear that you've had great experiences working with our product specialists and service team. If you ever need anything else from us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help. Thank you for driving with us!

Simply the best new car purchase experience ever!

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

My husband and I walked into Holiday late one evening and were greeted by Matt Birschbach and from that moment until we left with 2 new vehicles 3 days later our experience was great! Matt helped us decide which cars would be best for us, and his knowledge of all of them was amazing! Matt worked with us to get the best trade in value, and price for our cars. My husband and are so satisfied with our experience at Holiday, and Matt, that we will definitely be back in the future and will be recommending them to anyone we know looking forms new car! Thank you so much!

November 25, 2015

Awesome! Thanks so much for telling us about your experience, Mike and Carla! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Matt Birschbach during the purchase of your two vehicles. He's one of our many team members who puts the needs of his customers and guests before everything else. Thanks again for sharing and thank you for driving with us!

Mazda service visit

by from Fondulac |

My experience at this dealership was very positive. Staff was very knowledgeable and courteous, facility was very clean and organized. My car was serviced and washed in a timely matter

November 11, 2015

Glad to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to share your review. It's great to know you found our team to be knowledgeable and courteous, and our facility to be clean and organized. If you have any questions or need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help!