Holiday Automotive

321 N Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond Du Lac, WI 54937

New 888-701-0281
Used 888-677-2449
Service 866-913-9570

Not only your best buy, but your best buying experience

Excelllent service

by from Davis junction, il |

Probably one of the best buying experiences I have had!!!! Denise was an awesome fun sales women who I would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a used car to go see her. Denise was so laid back and fun to work with, I will definitely be back to buy another car here. Holiday gave me an awesome deal on my trade in and I can not say enough how easy and fun it was to deal with everyone involved in my car buy experience. Absolutely love my new Buick enclave from holiday.

September 2, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Denise and that it was worth the trip from Illinois! If you ever need anything else from us or you have any questions for Denise, please let us know. We're always happy to help. Thank you for driving with us!

Great Experience!

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

I worked with Sean Avilez at Holiday Budget and it was one of my better car buying experiences! I had come from dealing with sexism at EVS in Lomira because I am a young woman that was looking to buy a truck to be able to haul my horse. Sean answered all of my questions, directed the answers to me and was very respectful in general. They were willing to negotiate and when I found out my truck (07 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab with a 5.9 Cummins) needed some work after finding a few things wrong with it over a weekend, they fixed it. My truck is still in their shop because it needed a new turbo, but I can't wait to wrap everything up and drive it home! I recommend them, and this was my second good car buying experience out of Holiday.

September 8, 2014

Megan, thanks so much for the feedback. We're so happy to hear that you've had a couple of positive experiences with us at Holiday Automotive and that you've enjoyed working with Sean! We're proud to have team members like Sean and he's a great example of how our team puts customer satisfaction above all else. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and we hope you love your truck!

On the hunt for us

by from Dallas TX |

We are looking for a particular type of Chevy Traverse that is hard to find in Texas. The internet team was quick to respond the had already sold the one we wanted. However, they have encouraged us that they were willing to work with an out of state person and would keep looking for the specific Traverse that we are after.

September 2, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience working with our internet team. We're absolutely happy to work with our friends in Texas! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with. Thanks again and all the best!

Never gave me the info on the vehicle I wanted

by from Manitowoc WI |

I replied to an add regarding a Chevy Avalanche asking for all the details and pictures. I got 1 reply from an automated source saying they would respond to me and never got contacted again

July 15, 2014

Sorry to hear about this, Steve. We definitely appreciate the feedback. If you have time and don't mind, we'd like to learn more about the situation to send on to our management team and get this taken care of. If you're up for it, please send us some additional info to webteam@holidayautomotive.com and we'll get a manager on it for you. Thanks again for the feedback.

Never Reply to their own message

by from Chicago, IL |

Horrible! Never answered my question after multiple attempts and they keep sending me messages. They never even reply, let alone give you the info you need to see if it's the car you might be interested in. I'll pass.

July 15, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, though we're sorry to hear this. There might be some sort of disconnect in our communication somewhere. We'd like to learn more. If you have a moment and don't mind, feel free to send us some more info to webteam@holidayautomotive.com about what you're experiencing and we'll get a manager to help you out right away. Thanks again for the feedback.

Holiday Automotive....a great buying experience!

by from New London, Wisconsin |

From the time we located Holiday Automotive on Cars.com, we were immediately contacted by one of the Internet sales people. We were instructed to ask for Chris the sales manager. Upon arrival at Holiday Automotive, we were introduced to a very knowledgeable salesman Dan Roskopf who was able to answer all of our questions we had regarding our automobile choice. The total experience we had at Holiday Automotive was very rewarding and made our buying experience one we would recommend to any of our friends and family. One of the things we appreciated was that Holday Automotive put out their bottom-line price on their automobiles for sale on Cars.com. This eliminated the haggling and quibbling that many other dealerships seem to employ. Every aspect of the sales experience went smoothly and without a hitch.

July 4, 2014

Thanks very much for sharing this with us! We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with Chris Ingemann and Dan Roskopf at Holiday Automotive. Along with our entire team, they put all of their energy into making each of their guests as comfortable as possible and finding the vehicle that's right for them. It's great to know that you saw exactly that during your visit. If there's ever anything we can do for you, or you have any questions for Chris or Dan, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for sharing and thank you for driving with us!

Much Better

by from West Bend WI |

I wrote a review recently after purchasing a 2007 Grand Prix but would like to write a new one after the service I received on repairs that needed to be done. I was really frustrated with the fact that after only having the car for 2 weeks, it was in the shop twice getting multiple repairs done. I got the car back this morning and I'm very happy with the way it's running finally. I didn't have a good experience with the salesperson but once I started having trouble Ralph Harrison was more than helpful. He went above and beyond what was required from him to make sure I got the service I deserve. Him and Heather in the service department made sure everything got done and were in contact with me over the course of my repairs to make sure I knew what was going on. Ralph changed my perception of Holiday. I left this morning completely satisfied and have to thank Ralph for his kindness and understanding. He has been amazing. I would come back to Holiday knowing now that they follow through and make sure all my concerns were handled. Thanks to Ralph and Heather for making me feel better about what started out as a not so good experience.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for the additional feedback, Katie. We're sorry to hear of your frustration earlier on but we're happy to hear that Ralph and Heather were there for you afterward. We consider ourselves incredibly fortunate to have both of them on our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Ralph or Heather in the future if you have any additional questions. All the best!

Never again!

by from West Bend WI |

I recently purchased a car from the budget center to have lights go on on my way home from picking it up. I have had it in twice in the first 2 weeks I've had it. I woke up with water on the floor of the car after a heavy rain, multiple lights go on and off on the dashboard, a bad suspension system, the list goes on and on. The salesperson I had was good the first day but ignored us when we went to pick the car up, didn't change the key fab battery like he was supposed to and didn't even walk out to the car to make sure we new how everything worked. Once he had the money it's like he didn't care anymore. If it hadn't been for Ralph and Heather in the service center I would have probably demanded I get a different car. They have been my only positive part of this whole experience. I'm so afraid what else is going to hapen to this car. In depth inspection? I doubt it. I will NEVER go back there again!

April 21, 2014

Katie, thank you for the feedback though we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have Sales Manager Ralph Harrison reaching out to you very soon to work with you on this, if he hasn't already. If you'd like to reach out to him in the meantime, please feel free to give him a call at 920-923-8680. Thank you.

Great car and wonderful dealership.

by from Pontiac, IL |

I was in the market for a small luxury crossover and had searched for two months within 200 miles of my home for the right vehicle. When I expanded my radius to 250 miles, I located my ideal vehicle at Holiday Automotive. I scheduled a test drive and drove 4 hours to the dealership. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a receptionist just inside the front door. She escorted me to Product Specialist Patrick Friedel. We talked for several minutes about the vehicle I was interested in as well as my trade-in. I felt he was getting to understand my preferences. He left to bring the vehicle to the showroom where I was and arranged to have my trade-in appraised. I took my test drive. The vehicle was everything I expected. We sat down to talk a trade. Their vehicle was fairly priced and I knew what mine was worth. To my delight, his offer for my car was exactly what I wanted. No negotiation, no haggle, fair value for fair value. The deal was done in 5 minutes. All of my negative car buying experiences had been blown away by this visit to Holiday Automotive. I waited a short time with a complimentary soft drink and a cookie in their comfortable lounge area for the paperwork to be completed. That process was as painless as the deal. To my surprise, while I was waiting, my "new" car was washed and fueled and ready for me to take possession at the front door. I left as one happy car buyer and would drive the 4 hours to Holiday Automotive again.

April 15, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Chief! We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with Pat Friedel at Holiday Automotive. We strive to provide the best in customer satisfaction for every single one of our guests. Pat Friedel is a great example of that, along with all of our product specialists, and we're glad you feel the same (especially after a four hour drive)! Thanks again for sharing your experience and if there's ever anything else you need or you have any questions for Pat, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again and thank you for driving with us!

Awful with a capital A

by from Wisconsin |

I would give Holiday ZERO stars if that were an option. Called before making the hour trip. I was ensured by the USED CAR MANAGER that the car WAS there. I was rudely passed along to three salesmen, all of whom couldn't find the car. The last woman I spoke to said "The car must have sold." It was a complete lie and I could see right through it. I got up to leave and she started giving all sorta of other cars that would be of "interest" to me. She then called me leaving a voice message that she had "great news" followed by THREE text messages the next day. THEY WILL SELL YOU ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT and treat you like a complete idiot. Funny thing is, the car is STILL posted online after two weeks. Liars.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, though we're very sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to learn a bit more if you don't mind. Could you send some more details to webteam@holidayautomotive.com when you get a chance? Again, we're sorry to hear about this and appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

worst warranty ever

by from Sheboygan wi |

Bought a truck and from day one had loud wheel bearing noise. They fixed it and it was still there. A week later I brought it back and they said it was also a front diff and said they are not gonna cover it cause it was not a safety issue. Beware. They don't inspect cars properly and they sell junk. They don't stand behind their product

April 8, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, though we are sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to learn more to better assist you with your truck. If you don't mind, would you send a few more details to webteam@holidayautomotive.com regarding your purchase and your experience in our service drive? Thank you.