Holiday Dodge

Service 888-281-8749

Great Prices...Great Deals!!

Our buying experience with Holiday Chrysler

by from North Fond du Lac, WI 54937 |

My wife and myself just purchased a used Ford F150 super cab truck from Holiday on rolling meadows drive. I wasn't even looking to buy anything right then, but the sales associate Brett Schmitz was the absolutely best sales associate I have ever taken the pleasure of doing business with. Very honest and straight forward, goes out of his way for the customer in any way he can with pleasure. After meeting with him I instantly knew we were going to buy from them. Their finance department was amazing at finding the best interest rate. We actually didn't have to put any money down. Gave us the most for our trade in. I was skeptical about holiday after a bad experience at the one by walmart but those guys were amazing. I would recommend that anyone wanting a great reliable vehicle with the lowest price to go to Holiday Chrysler Dodge and Jeep on rolling meadows drive in Fond du Lac WI, 54937. You will not be disappointed. Also, if you get the chance ask for Brett Schmitz to be your product specialist and Randy for your finances. Best team I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I will be buying another vehicle from them very soon, and only them. THANK YOU TEAM AT HOLIDAY CHRYSLER DODGE AND JEEP ON ROLLING MEADOWS DRIVE. YOU GAVE MY FAMILY A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!! Aaron and Kristine

October 28, 2013

Wow! Thanks for the great review Aaron and Kristine! We really appreciate you taking the time to post it! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Our expierence with the dealer wasnt good

by from Appleton Wi |

The dealer just wanted to low ball our van. They din"t want to even try to deal with us. Had a Dodge Journey that was good and my wife was even thinking on buying it out right but they didn't want to deal with the price of our vehicle.

Our Experience At Holiday

by from Plymouth, WI |

We were searching for a SUV that would give us more cargo area. We had our eye on a Yukon. We set up an appointment with Brett Schmitz. He spent a lot of time with us measuring the cargo area of various vehicles. My wife and I were very impressed in that he listened to what we were looking for, and wasn't just out to make the sale. He also seems very knowledgeable on features, and the instrument controls of multiple vehicles. After pulling out three different vehicles, we got exactly what we were looking for which was a Chevrolet Suburban. We would highly recommend Holiday to anyone looking for a vehicle. Their follow thru is excellent. The finance guy was Randy Sabel, who also was very nice to work with. We would definitely buy another vehicle from these guys!!!

Great Communication. I think NOT!

by from Fond du Lac |

After researching a vehicle for many days, I learned the one I was looking for was at Holidays. Through multiple communications I learned the vehicle was available. I had spoken to a live person three times on a Tuesday confirming my arrival. I was a prepared buyer and would have driven the vehicle off the lot paid without a test drive. When I finally made it there after work and after a commitment to have the vehicle, I arrived while they were signing paperwork for another buyer. What a waste of time. They then attempted to sell me a vehicle that was nothing like the one originally sought after. I will never again do business with this dealer. On another note, the dealer knew they were signing paperwork, but kept me there with their sales tactics. WASTE OF TIME!!!

March 18, 2014

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We always take pride in taking great care of our customers. Our policy has always been that money down is required to hold a vehicle. I'm sorry if this was not conveyed to you. Please feel free to call our General Manager, Mike Berg, with any questions. If you have not purchased a vehicle yet, he will personally work with you. Our number is 920-921-0850

Waste of time

by from Green Bay, WI |

I asked for info on a vehicle. When I got a call back I was put on hold for several minutes while the salesperson confirmed that they still had the vehicle. Wouldn't you do that before you called me back? Then I was asked all the info about my trade. This took a few more minutes. All my trade info including year, make, model, accessories, and condition was included in my first inquiry email. Maybe she could have read that before calling me. Then she told me that my one year old trade with 15000 miles would need to be seen in person before they could give me an idea on what the trade offer would be. Then WHY did you ask me to enter that info on my inquiry?! And when I asked her about the vehicle her dealership had for sale, she didn't have the information and it seemed like I was wasting HER time. Whatever....

March 5, 2014

Patch, I'm sorry to hear of your experience. As we do not have any female Sales Associates at this time, I'm wondering if you contacted one of the other Holiday Dealerships in the area. Please call our General Manager, Mike to try to amend this situation. Thank you.

VERY helpful!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The salesperson responded within 15 minutes after inquiring about a vehicle. She was very informative and helpful and answered every question I had. Would definitely buy a vehicle from this dealership.

February 19, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Nick, we really appreciate it! We sell vehicles all over the country on a regular basis. Let us know when we can help you with your next vehicle purchase!

Brett Schmitz is the MAN!!!!

by from Corona, CA |

This is a straight up dealership. No need to worry about illegal things going on in the back or fake car faxes. These people go above and beyond your expectations to make your time dealing with them very useful. They gave me everything i wanted and plus I got a perfect 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 MegaCab that was the cleanest used truck i have ever seen. Hands down, best dealership experience ever!!!!

November 4, 2013

Thanks for the great review! I saw the picture of you with your Mega Cab on the transport truck that Brett posted on our facebook page! (Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep) Enjoy your amazing new truck! Thanks again Devin!

could not have asked for better

by from Oshkosh, WI |

The sales team worked great together to complete the sale of a 2009 GMC Canyon. The personality of the dealer ship was great. No sales pressure. They allowed us to look at what we we looking for and not what they wanted to show us.

October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Carl! We strive to be the nicest, no pressure dealership in the area! We're family owned and operated since 1959 and our goal is to have each and every customer want to experience our dealership over and over again! Thanks again!

Brett S. was super

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Worked with Brett S. on purchasing our Altima. Super guy. Very honest. First-class dealership. Would recommend and go back.

October 28, 2013

Thanks for the great review Jamie!

John and Barbara Simon

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

We are from Louisiana and found a 2010 Corvette on the internet that was for sale at Holiday CDJ. We started with e-mails and finished with phone calls. The salesman we were dealing directly with is Brett Schmitz and he was a pleasure to deal with. We eventually agreed on the price and the team at Holiday CDJ checked into shipping costs for us and were prepared to arrange shipping for us. We decided to fly up, pay for the car, and then take a leisurely drive back home. Brett arranged for someone to pick us up at the airport in Madison to drive us to Fond du Lac. We met the team at Holiday CDJ and all of them were very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend the Holiday CDJ team if you are looking for a new or used vehicle because the experience was good for us. Thanks, John and Barbara Simon

Good Dealers

by from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin |

Brett Schmitz is a gentle and knowledgeable salesman who knows the customer's needs and wants. He respects his customers and they respect him,

October 28, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We feel we have the best Service Technicians in the area and your 5 star rating reinforces that!