Summit Automotive Inc.

Service 888-281-8749 Service 888-281-8749

Great Prices...Great Deals!!

Our buying experience with Holiday Chrysler

by from North Fond du Lac, WI 54937 |

My wife and myself just purchased a used Ford F150 super cab truck from Holiday on rolling meadows drive. I wasn't even looking to buy anything right then, but the sales associate Brett Schmitz was the absolutely best sales associate I have ever taken the pleasure of doing business with. Very honest and straight forward, goes out of his way for the customer in any way he can with pleasure. After meeting with him I instantly knew we were going to buy from them. Their finance department was amazing at finding the best interest rate. We actually didn't have to put any money down. Gave us the most for our trade in. I was skeptical about holiday after a bad experience at the one by walmart but those guys were amazing. I would recommend that anyone wanting a great reliable vehicle with the lowest price to go to Holiday Chrysler Dodge and Jeep on rolling meadows drive in Fond du Lac WI, 54937. You will not be disappointed. Also, if you get the chance ask for Brett Schmitz to be your product specialist and Randy for your finances. Best team I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I will be buying another vehicle from them very soon, and only them. THANK YOU TEAM AT HOLIDAY CHRYSLER DODGE AND JEEP ON ROLLING MEADOWS DRIVE. YOU GAVE MY FAMILY A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!! Aaron and Kristine

Summit Automotive Inc. responded to this review

October 28, 2013

Wow! Thanks for the great review Aaron and Kristine! We really appreciate you taking the time to post it! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

summit

by from fond du lac wi |

very good dealer to work with and get service done

Quality service and employees

by from Waupun, WI |

I was in for a tire rotation and oil change. When they found an issue under the hood they explained the issue in detail and never pressured me, the decision was always mine to make. I appreciated that!

Looking for a used van

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

Vehicle was very clean and they were wonderful about test driving, and even offered for us to take it for the weekend. They were not pushy regarding purchase at all. The only downside was when it came to finalizing our loan. They thought they could do everything Verve could, however they could not offer us certain loan options that Verve does. So we ended up going through Verve personally, instead of through Summit with Verve. I personally would prefer to go through the bank directly to make sure I am getting all the options I need, and because we bank with Verve personally anyway.

Great Service

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

I have had great customer service at Summit Automotive. They are always helpful whether I am bringing my Jeep in for an express oil change or for service. I did buy my Jeep from them too. I would recommend them to anyone.

Purchase/Trade-In

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

I had a very good experience @ Summit. I purchased a Jeep Wrangler and traded in my old Kia. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made the process very painless and simple, and their prices are very reasonable! I'm very happy with my purchase and LOVE my new Jeep!

Wonderful Service

by from Neenah, WI |

Was a wonderful experience. Not only was my salesman, Brock, super helpful, the entire team there at Summit was great to work with. The amount of work that everyone did to get me into a new truck was great and they really cared that I left with what I needed. If you're in the market for a new vehicle, you owe it to them to at least check them out. Their customer service with keep you coming back!

Great Dealer!

by from Oakfield,WI |

Salesman was great to work with. Brock did an awesome job and answered all our question while looking for a new vehicle. The management team was awesome in trying to get the payments that I wanted and made sure everything went smoothly. Overall I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Great group of people working there and everyone made sure to make you feel welcome.

our 1st lease

by from Montello, WI |

my wife and I went looking for a replacement for our 2006 Honda civic we kind of had our hearts set on a Chrysler 300 and happened upon summit auto there we met Kraig Peterson. after a well communicated discussion we were convinced that leasing a 2015 Chrysler 200 would be a great fit for us. Since all they had were 2016s on the lot Kraig was more then willing to find us the 2015 we wanted. After doing a little bit of going back and forth on details and price we came away with a great deal. when we came to pick up our ride this Saturday Kraig went over the new car features set us up with finance and all in all made the transaction a pleasant and rewarding adventure if ever in need of a vehicle we will be sure to not only return to summit but by all means refer friends, family and others to shop summit thanks to the summit family and especially Kraig Peterson for all your help sincerely steve & bev butcher

Just What I Wanted!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After being without a vehicle due to an accident, times were stressful and a tad bit depressing. The only good thing that came out of the experience was the opportunity to purchase a truck, something I'd been wanting to do for a while. Surfing the web brought me to Summit after really cool Dodge Ram 1500 caught my eye. The initial customer service and communication over the computer was stellar. Direct contact with the folks at the dealership was even more accommodating. I'd recommend Summit to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.