Bergstrom GM of Neenah

150 N. Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI 54956

New 877-635-0296
Used 877-259-6399
Service 888-832-7510

Where you get a great deal more!

Satisfied Guest.

by from Neenah, Wi |

Once again the service at Bergstroms dealership here in Neenah is nothing but "Guest Friendly". Your,,,(My) service manager, Jilian is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. She is top notch!And the end result is a very satisfied guest at Bergstrom's.

Awesome service

by from Neenah, WI |

I was SO impressed with your Oil Change Department yesterday! I got there around 5:30 and there were already 3 cars in the bays being worked on. Kelly was a very gracious greeter/manager. She took my information and told me it would not be too long. I had mentioned to Kelly my right rear tire was reading low. Once the guys got working on my car, they found a small nail in that tire. They offered to patch it right away. Well, this required them to stay a good half hour after closing time. While some of the guys were working on my car, the other guys were busy cleaning the waiting room and mopping the service floor. I was very impressed with how much pride they were taking in cleaning their work area. They took the job seriously and all were working hard. While I was paying for the service, I got a chance to chat with Kelly. She was kind, professional and fun to talk to. She is one smart cookie! I'm very thankful they were able to complete my oil change and fix my tire as that vehicle is leaving for a trip to Florida on Sunday with one of my children and I wanted to make sure the vehicle was safe for her. Thanks for the great service!

Awesome Service

by from Neenah, WI |

I went to the dealership with no appointment and was taken care of right away. I was able to drive my new car home that same day. They made every effort to insure that I received the best financing possible to meet the monthly payment that I could afford.

Friendly

by from Menasha, WI |

Very friendly. Fast to help you out. Fixed most of the problems.

Oil and tire service.

by from Neenah WI |

Always treated well and they actually listen to women. Arrived at and of day and got wonderful attenion.

They are the best chevy dealer....

by from Stevens Point, WI |

This dealership is awesome..... Best customer service everybody is super kind.... I was to the point where I was about to sell my cars because I was struggling with dealers that would not assist me with repairs. They work together with you and get your car issues fixed right away and make sure you are satisfied as a customer.... I enjoy the free car washes and doggie treats...You guys rock.........

Overall ...good experience....

by from Neenah, WI |

I brought my vehicle in with the notion that the TCM had to be reset. The cruise, auto locks, and check engine light failed after a dead battery. The passenger rear door was also sticking. Of course, being winter, my heated seat wasn't working. I was given a ride to work by the Shuttle, which was fantastic. I even complimented the driver on his driving skills since he was much more patient than I. Eric was the person I worked with in the Service area and he was really nice. He informed me of everything they found and what they did..which was basically what I had though...some low voltage signals had gone off and needed to be reset. The service tech sprayed WD40 in my door handle...and although he couldn't find anything in the hour provided regarding the heated seat...he was able to look over the wiring at the bottom to ensure everything was in the proper place. When Eric called to tell me that my vehicle was ready to be picked up he let me know that they had vacuumed my car as well. I was soooo excited considering I hadn't done so since November (before the below 0 weather)...and it needed a little TLC. When I picked up my car...Eric was on break..so Matt helped me. I got in my car...and inhaled some WD40...hehe! The only sad thing...is that nothing was vacuumed...which is TOTALLY not their job...but I was looking forward to it after spending some ching to get some buttons reset. Oh well...maybe next time.

Great Service!

by from Appleton, WI |

Love the suttle service that is offered at Bergstrom. Also, Christopher was wonderful to work with. Kept me informed about the progress of the repair and got it done in a day.

Fast friendly service

by from neenah, wi |

The Bergstrom rep was very friendly and the service was completed in a reasonable amount of time. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Bergstrom for maintenance and service.

Great service and clean restrooms

by from Neenah, Wi |

Had the oil changed on our new Traverse. Car looked so good when we got it back as they washed the winter salt off. Didn't want to leave the lot!!!! Thanks!