Bergstrom GM of Neenah

150 N. Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI 54956

New 877-635-0296
Used 877-259-6399
Service 888-832-7510

Where you get a great deal more!

A no hype no pressure knowledgeable dealership!

by from Sturgeon Bay, Wi |

What a great experience! Worth the trip! Shane was great!

Excelent service

by from Appleton, WI. |

I leased a 2014 Buick Regal and the service with Marco Gonzales and Eric Valentin was a ten! They both treated us like a Family when i was there to see the vehicle. They made me feel like I was family to them, great experience with Marco and Eric they are both very respectful and professional. Marco has been answering all of my questions ever since I have purchased the car. I will tell my friends and family about your dealership and the location because there is no better place then yours!

Buying process

by from Neenah, WI |

We just recently leased our second vehicle from Bergstrom GM of Neenah. This time a SRX 2015 Cadillac! Matt Ihde was our sales representative and he was kind, informative and attentive during the process. We have and will continue to recommend Bergstrom and Matt Ihde to our friends and business associates. Thank you for the exceptional service! Paul and Dawn Roth

Bergstrom Auto is a great buying experience

by from Manitowoc WI |

We purchased a 2013 Silverado. Nick did a great job explaining all the options and even agreed to move a trailer brake control from our old vehicle to our new pick-up. He even went out of his way to set up an appointment to get a bed liner sprayed in. Awesome experience. We purchased from Bergstrom before and will again.

Satisfied Customer

by from Menasha Wi |

I have used this dealership for many years. I have always been satisfied.

Great Experience.....

by from Oak Creek, Wisconsin |

Mitch our Salesman was awesome... This is the first Dealership that has ever given us there Company Credit Card and told us to go and have lunch on them at any restaurant of our choosing. (Without even knowing if we were going to purchase the vehicle we were test driving) My Wife and I couldn't believe it. (And we just didn't feel right using their company card) But Thanks anyways. That was the first time in 30 years we been married that this has happen to us at any of the other 8 Dealership we have used to buy vehicle's for our family. We were up from Oak Creek Wi. visiting our son in Oshkosh on a Sunday and drove by the Bergstrom dealership and saw a vehicle we like, and drove up on Monday to take it for a test ride. After the way we were treated before we knew if we like the vehicle we had already decided that we were going to buy a vehicle from here no matter what, The service was just that great. Just a great team from our first call from Oak Creek talking to Brooke letting her know we were on our way up, To Joel who had our salesman Mitch ready for us upon arrival. Awesome Job All The Way Around, We will definitely recommend Bergstrom Dealerships to all our friends in Oak Creek and Oshkosh and everywhere in between. Thanks to the Crew, Darin & Dimity Grabowski Ps: The Hummer H2 was a great ride home.........

Satisfied Guest.

by from Neenah, Wi |

Once again the service at Bergstroms dealership here in Neenah is nothing but "Guest Friendly". Your,,,(My) service manager, Jilian is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. She is top notch!And the end result is a very satisfied guest at Bergstrom's.

Awesome service

by from Neenah, WI |

I was SO impressed with your Oil Change Department yesterday! I got there around 5:30 and there were already 3 cars in the bays being worked on. Kelly was a very gracious greeter/manager. She took my information and told me it would not be too long. I had mentioned to Kelly my right rear tire was reading low. Once the guys got working on my car, they found a small nail in that tire. They offered to patch it right away. Well, this required them to stay a good half hour after closing time. While some of the guys were working on my car, the other guys were busy cleaning the waiting room and mopping the service floor. I was very impressed with how much pride they were taking in cleaning their work area. They took the job seriously and all were working hard. While I was paying for the service, I got a chance to chat with Kelly. She was kind, professional and fun to talk to. She is one smart cookie! I'm very thankful they were able to complete my oil change and fix my tire as that vehicle is leaving for a trip to Florida on Sunday with one of my children and I wanted to make sure the vehicle was safe for her. Thanks for the great service!

Awesome Service

by from Neenah, WI |

I went to the dealership with no appointment and was taken care of right away. I was able to drive my new car home that same day. They made every effort to insure that I received the best financing possible to meet the monthly payment that I could afford.

Friendly

by from Menasha, WI |

Very friendly. Fast to help you out. Fixed most of the problems.