Bergstrom GM of Neenah

150 N. Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI 54956

New 877-635-0296 New877-635-0296
Used 877-259-6399 Used877-259-6399
Service 888-832-7510 Service 888-832-7510

Where you get a great deal more!

Well managed shop!

by from Rosendale, WI |

They found a leak in my transfer case when I was in for an oil change and tire rotation... This is the second time that they have found non related issues to what my truck was in for originally. Jilian and her technicians continue to impress! The first time I brought my vehicle to Jil's shop, her techs won my repeat business by finding issues that were missed by another shop. They continue to build my trust as well as my influence to others whom I tell to come see Jilian at the Bergstrom used car service center!

Flawless experience! Great Workmanship!

by from Neenah, WI |

Flawless experience! Excellent and professional treatment from everyone that I spoke to! The repair work was perfect!

Great Service

by from Almond WI |

Very friendly atmosphere along with all the staff. Great variety of vehicles to choose from. Our salesman, Mike, was awesome to work with. I would recommend you guys to anyone.

Bergsroms is sunshine on a rainy day

by from Neenah,wi |

Brought in for tire blow out. Road assistance helpful. Johns towing kept me up to date on progress. Bergs trims found the insurance and put a new tire on within hours. Had the car detailed and it came back like new. Berg storms is the best. Could not imagine getting better care. Stephanie

Excellent customer service

by from Milwaukee |

I have been going to Bergstrom Chevrolet since 2012 and I am 100% satisfied with the service that you guys have provided. I am especially thankful with Rafael Rivera. He has always been the person who I like making business with because he always treats me like I am one of the family. Rafael is very respectful and makes sure I always leave with a smile. He has been excellent at selling me cars because he is very knowledgeable and is excellent at showing cars. I loved that I didn't have to stress over all the paperwork;he made the whole process go by fast and stress free. This is the second car that I get with him and I will continue recommending him to all my family and friends. I told Rafael what I wanted and he definitely fufilled all of my needs and answered all of my questions/concerns. I had wanted a Chevy Camaro for many years and I am so happy that he gave me a great deal and helped me obtain it. Rafael made sure that the car was safe and impeccable by the time I picked it up. He did an excellent job at showing me the car and explaining all the car features. I was so excited and happy when Rafael gave me the keys to my Camaro that I almost cried! He kept a smile the entire time showing me that he was also happy to see that I finally got the car of my dreams. I could definitely tell that Rafael Rivera loves making customers happy and enjoys his job. Thanks again Rafael for such excellent service. Araceli

Excellent Service- Every Time!

by from Neenah, WI |

I was planning on having my brakes checked soon. I thought they were wet because I'd kept my vehicle outside rather than in the garage. The day I stopped in to the dealership I knew something was definitely wrong. I had first stopped at 123 Auto Repair but decided to chance getting it to Bergstrom though I was afraid the car would stop altogether! I am loyal to Bergstrom because of the many times they have helped me & are so good to me. I entered & stopped & Jessy came out. I told her I needed my brakes checked. It was about 5:10pm (?) & she asked if I had an appointment. I said no. She said I needed an appointment, that there was no one there to help me since closing is at 6pm. I noted she didn't consult a service technician. I began to leave & spotted an older gentleman Mr. Lewis I believe was his name, he offered to ask around to see if anything further could be done. He directed me to Jason Kossel-- what an outstanding and excellent Service Consultant! I didn't think I could get the brakes done anymore and that was ok, but Jason found another way to help. He offered to let me use a loaner car (*and what a "loaner" car, a beautiful new Chevy Malibu!) while my brakes were installed the next morning! He was very diligent in searching for a way to help for which I am once again, extremely thankful to him & Bergstrom Service Center. I can honestly say they have not in one experience let me down in any way! Jessy followed up & gave me the car keys. The next day I refilled the tank with $6.00 of gas & went to pick up my own car. Jason was with a guest so I spoke with Joe Martin. I asked if there was a coupon available to apply to my bill. Joe was super in looking for one & he even requested assistance from Jason to find it, as Jason was now through helping the other guest. Both of these guys were so helpful and nice, the whole experience was kind of surreal compared to other auto repair places I went to before ever coming to Bergstrom. In addition to this, I get a fresh baked cookie & beverage of my choice while I wait. I look at beautiful automobiles in the show room and dream a little bit! I'll never go anywhere but Bergstrom for any car service & expect I will buy my next vehicle there. Thank-you Jason, Mr. Lewis, & Joe, and thanks to Bergstrom Auto!

Great place to do business

by from Oshkosh, Wis. |

I shopped around for 2 days and then went to Bergstrom in Neenah. I was greeted at the door and Daniel Martinez was very helpful. I was allowed to test drive a 2014 Chevy Equinox over the weekend which proved to be very helpful too. Because I was going to get a Kia Sportage until I tested this. After the weekend was up I, decided that I needed a new Chevy Equinox instead. Again Daniel was very helpful as well as TJ Jungworth in financing. TJ commented on how good my credit was a few times and how easy that makes his job. I work very hard at getting good credit and then keeping it that way. My bank couldn't match your rates so all and all the outcome was very good. Very good people to work with. Now to win that trip of a lifetime would be sooooo awesome.

most amazing quick lube guys!

by from Larsen, WI |

The young guys in the quick lube department were the absolute most amazing customer service guys. I had the opportunity to see each one in action with a customer. I was blown away. I work customer service for a living and go to places and grade their employees and do surveys. Ur employees are the best. My first experience was the best. A+.

by from Appleton, WI |

I would like to commend Engine tech: Chad Boettcher & Trans tech: Marc Marcille for the work they did on my grandsons 2000 Grand Prix to get it up & running. They both took their time to analyze the transmission & engine problems & went over & above their duties. For instance, Chad, with my permission was nice enough to take the car for the weekend to see what was causing to stall while driving, even on the highway. Chad was able to analyze the problem & get it in proper running order. Thank you Chad, Marc, & Scott Rogers, Service Rep for treating us with respect & for applying your expertise. Again, thank you for making the car safe to drive for my grandson! Larry Musich

Great Service

by from Neenah, WI |

The service was complicated by the fact that no "key" to remove the lug nuts in order to perform the tire rotation could be found in the vehicle. I was sked where I might have put them and I responded that had I ever been even aware there were such I would have left them in the vehicle. The Service Manager said that since the vehicle is new and came in as a transfer from another Bergstrom dealership it appears that the key just didn't make the trip. In any eventhe immediately conveyed it management and I got a call that the matter ws being handled and lthen later that I could come in any time and finish up the maintenance with noe lugnuts. This may seemm somewhat insignificant but the extremely efficient and courteous handing by all involved all said we consider our cuspomers to be VIP's Actually something I have come to expect after handling all my automotive needs for 42 years at Bergstroms.