Bergstrom GM of Neenah

150 N. Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI 54956

New 877-635-0296
Used 877-259-6399
Service 888-832-7510

Where you get a great deal more!

Got the Perfect Vehicle at the Perfect Price

by from Ripon, WI |

My wife, and I stopped in to the Bergstrom GM of Neenah to do some research on a couple of vehicles we were interested in from their website. When we arrived we were greeted, and asked what we were looking for. The sales professional we worked with was intent on finding out the best fit for us. We ended the day driving away in the vehicle we wanted at a price we couldn't believe. Bergstom GM of Neenah does their very best to make sure they find the right vehicle for you, and then works even harder to fit that vehicle into your budget. My wife, and I are so happy we stopped in!

most amazing quick lube guys!

by from Larsen, WI |

The young guys in the quick lube department were the absolute most amazing customer service guys. I had the opportunity to see each one in action with a customer. I was blown away. I work customer service for a living and go to places and grade their employees and do surveys. Ur employees are the best. My first experience was the best. A+.

by from Appleton, WI |

I would like to commend Engine tech: Chad Boettcher & Trans tech: Marc Marcille for the work they did on my grandsons 2000 Grand Prix to get it up & running. They both took their time to analyze the transmission & engine problems & went over & above their duties. For instance, Chad, with my permission was nice enough to take the car for the weekend to see what was causing to stall while driving, even on the highway. Chad was able to analyze the problem & get it in proper running order. Thank you Chad, Marc, & Scott Rogers, Service Rep for treating us with respect & for applying your expertise. Again, thank you for making the car safe to drive for my grandson! Larry Musich

Great Service

by from Neenah, WI |

The service was complicated by the fact that no "key" to remove the lug nuts in order to perform the tire rotation could be found in the vehicle. I was sked where I might have put them and I responded that had I ever been even aware there were such I would have left them in the vehicle. The Service Manager said that since the vehicle is new and came in as a transfer from another Bergstrom dealership it appears that the key just didn't make the trip. In any eventhe immediately conveyed it management and I got a call that the matter ws being handled and lthen later that I could come in any time and finish up the maintenance with noe lugnuts. This may seemm somewhat insignificant but the extremely efficient and courteous handing by all involved all said we consider our cuspomers to be VIP's Actually something I have come to expect after handling all my automotive needs for 42 years at Bergstroms.

Great experience at Bergstrom of Neenah

by from Neenah Wisconsin |

Always treated very well. That is why I keep coming back. I suggested to my son that he check out Bergstrom in Neenah and he did. My son bought a new car from craig reichelt yesterday. Craig is one of the finest auto salesman that I have ever met.

Excellent customer service

by from Neenah, WI |

I leased a 2015 Chev. Traverse. The Bergstrom GM of Neenah dealership is so kind and helpful. I had purchased my previous vehicle from Bergstroms and I will continue to be a Bergstrom customer. The service is excellent; everyone is very polite and helpful. A new car price was out of my budget and all of a sudden Mike Domask (my salesman) suggested leasing. I said I had never done that and so he explained how it worked and what it would cost and I was "sold." Leasing was something I never would have thought of but thanks to Mike Domask I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Red Chev Traverse. That was the only stipulation I had was that I wanted a red vehicle. Fortunately they found exactly what I wanted! I am very happy with the customer service at Bergstrom GM of Neenah. I will continue to recommend them to my friends and relatives.

Unbelievable Service in the Best Way Possible

by from Oshkosh, WI |

From the second I drove on the lot in my old car to the second I drove off the lot in my new car, I have been nothing but impressed with every member of the Bergstrom GM of Neenah team! I came with a vague idea of what sort of car I was looking for and was immediately greeted by Jeramie Lefeber. He knew the right questions to ask to put in me in a car that fit both my needs AND my budget. He moved mountains (many, MANY mountains) to find me the perfect car at the price I wanted, and I am SO grateful! I HIGHLY recommend his service and expertise. Not only was Jeramie fantastic, but TJ gave me the best financing offer I could find anywhere and Rafael was efficient yet thorough and knowledgeable throughout the entire paperwork signing process. Even employees I wasn't directly working with (Paige and Pierce) were friendly and conversational while I was waiting. This dealership is FANTASTIC and I would highly recommend Jeramie and the team as a whole to anybody looking to purchase a different vehicle.

Great Customer Service and Service of my vehicle.

by from Neenah, WI |

I love going to the Neenah- Bergstrom oil service change center as I always feel like a VIP. Any question I ask is answered or will be answered. I never feel dumb for asking any question that comes to mind as they always seem interested even if they are not. That's a sign of Great Customer Service!! You can tell they were trained well and love what they do. I give 2 Thumbs Up and aHigh 5 to the whole crew!! Frank P.S. Thanks for the cookie and coffee..

A no hype no pressure knowledgeable dealership!

by from Sturgeon Bay, Wi |

What a great experience! Worth the trip! Shane was great!

Excelent service

by from Appleton, WI. |

I leased a 2014 Buick Regal and the service with Marco Gonzales and Eric Valentin was a ten! They both treated us like a Family when i was there to see the vehicle. They made me feel like I was family to them, great experience with Marco and Eric they are both very respectful and professional. Marco has been answering all of my questions ever since I have purchased the car. I will tell my friends and family about your dealership and the location because there is no better place then yours!

Buying process

by from Neenah, WI |

We just recently leased our second vehicle from Bergstrom GM of Neenah. This time a SRX 2015 Cadillac! Matt Ihde was our sales representative and he was kind, informative and attentive during the process. We have and will continue to recommend Bergstrom and Matt Ihde to our friends and business associates. Thank you for the exceptional service! Paul and Dawn Roth